RESS Salary Slip Railway Employee | AIMS Portal Download Pay Slip | Registration Procedure at AIMS Portal
In this age that is digitalization India is launching an exclusive portal that is called AIMS Portal. AIMS Portal. With the launch of this website, the digitization of railway workers is expected to be completed. In this article, we’ll discuss the key features of this portal that was recently launched by Indian Railway authorities to digitalize the processes for Railway employees. In addition, we will provide an easy-to-follow procedure that all railway workers are able to join themselves on the portal. We will also provide a step-by-step procedure by that you will be able to download your payslip online.
RESS Salary Slip Railway Employee
AIMS is an AIMS website was designed by the authorities in charge of the government to digitize the download of payslips through the internet. We all know that in the current world, nobody has the time to travel to the government’s offices to conduct various processes. Additionally, we are aware that certain documents are hard to store in hard copy, therefore, railroad authorities in India have devised an application whereby all railway workers are able to get their payslips and carry out various operations from their homes.
Benefits & Features of AIMS Portal
- The railway workers can view their pay as well as pension, health insurance as well as other benefits via this website.
- Payslips and salary slips are able to be downloaded from this portal.
- The condition of trains can be checked on this portal.
- By implementing this portal, users can cut down on the time that could have been spent going to government offices to look up pay, pensions, health insurance, etc.
- The portal is user-friendly, which makes it user-friendly
Details Of AIMS Portal
|Launched by||Authorities of the railway|
Registration Procedure at AIMS Portal
To sign up for this AIMS website, you have to follow the easy steps listed below:
- To sign up on the portal for aims, railway workers must go to their web sitewhich was created in the name of railway officials.
- When you click the link above the home page of the aims portal will appear on the screen of your computer.
- When you are on the home page on the website, it is necessary to go to the left-hand right side. Then, click on”Self Service for Employees” Self Service link for employees. Self Service link.
- When you click on this link, a brand new webpage will be displayed upon your monitor. On the page you must enter crucial information.
- Enter details such as-
- Email ID
- After entering your email ID, you need confirm the email ID.
- To verify your email ID An email message will be delivered to your ID which is then verified using the link provided in the email.
- If you’re a new user, you must sign up.
- Click “New registration” to sign up in case you haven’t already.
- A new website will be displayed on screen.
- On the website page, type in the following:
- Employee Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth, etc
- Make sure you check all specifics.
- Click to “Submit
- After you have registered yourself successfully through the steps described above, you will need to log in through the portal.
Check Railway Payslip Salary
To verify your payslip on your AIMS site, you will need to follow the steps below:
- To view your pay slip under the aims portal , railway workers must go to their web site that was created by railway officials.
- Once you click the link above the home page of the aims portal will appear on your screen.
- After you have visited the homepage of the portal you must look on the left-hand right side. There, click”Access to Self-Service” on the left side. Employee Self Service link.
- When you click on that link, a brand new website will be displayed at your fingertips.
- Log in using your login credentials.
- Once you have logged using your credentials, it is necessary to select the option known as pay slip.
- Follow your pay slip.
Registering for AIMS SMS Alert
To join the SMS alerts offered by the portal aims, you have to follow the easy steps listed below:
- Send SMS ” START” to 09821736069
- The confirmation messages will appear.
AIMS Mobile App
You could install your own AIMS Mobile app created to serve railway workers of India. The AIMS app is available on the Google Play Store and you can find the Google application developed by the authorities concerned by typing the name AIMS Mobile app on the Google Play Store.
AIMS Password Recovery
It’s extremely hard to keep track of all of the passwords. So if you’ve lost the password, you don’t have to be worried because you can retrieve and change your password quickly. Just follow the steps in the following steps:
- Visit the official site for the official website Accounting Information and Management System (AIMS).
- On the right hand side, you’ll be able to access a link that says “Employee Self Service’
- Click here to go to this link
- The new screen will open which will prompt you to enter your user id and password.
- Scroll down , and then click “Forgot Password’
- An additional tab is likely to be opened where you need to fill in the details of your Adhar ID number (in the user ID box) along with your mobile number, as well as the date of birth.
- Click Submit now.
- If all your details are correct, then a new passwords will be sent to the mobile number you registered on
RESS Mobile App
RESS Mobile application was developed intended for employees of the Indian railway, which was developed by the government. It is also accessible on the Google Play store. The steps to install the app:
- To install the application go to the official website. site of the official app
- From the homepage, select ” RESS Mobile App“
- Select the install option, and let it download.
- Open the app , and then enter the required details.
Procedure to Check Supplier Bill Status
To determine the status of your supplier’s invoice, it is necessary to follow the steps below:
- In the first place you need to visit the official website of Indian railways account and the finance portal.
- the home page will visible in front of your eyes.
- On the home page on the home page, go to the home page and click on the supplier bill status on the home page. You will be required to click on the Supplier Bill Status
- The new webpage will open before you. In this web page, you need choose The Railway And date
- Then click go
- Status of the supplier’s bill will be visible on your screen
AIMS Portal Grievance
If you want to make a complaint about grievance, follow the next steps:
- To begin, you must go to first the official web site of the railway authorities.
- From the open page You must click on the ” public grievance” option.
- Choose the grievance menu and choose” lodge public grievance” option ” lodge public grievance“ option.
- Please fill out the application form with all the mandatory information
- Complete the application by clicking”submit” by clicking the “submit” button
Procedure To Check Status of Grievance
To find out the status of your grievance, you must follow the steps below to check the status of your grievance:
- To begin first, you must visit the first. Go to the main website to access the Indian railroads’ account as well as the finance portal.
- The home page will displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage it is necessary to select the public grievancelink
- You will then be taken to a different page.
- Click on the the view Status link
- Now you must fill in an email address, registration numbers, address mobile number, and security code
- Once you have done that, click submit
- The status of the grievance will be displayed on your screen.
AIMS Portal Helpline Number
For any inquiries, you can get in touch with