Arunachal Pradesh Pradesh Card Online/Offline PDF Find New List Online Apply for a new Ration Card http://www.arunfcs.gov.in www.arunfcs.gov.in | Annapurna Food and civil supplies department | Official Govt Website www.epos.nic.in | E-PDS district food and Civil Supply Officer
Department of food and supplies for civil use from Arunachal Pradesh acts as the body which is responsible for the issuing and renewal of ration cards, as well as distribution of goods that are distributed through its vast FPS network. The commodities are given to current RC holders at a reasonable cost. In addition, the department is responsible for identifying eligible households for the programs being implemented by the GOI. In this article, we’ve included all of the major details related to the AP food card.
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card List
When the department has issued RC to households that are eligible and the RC owner can simply look up their name on the list of beneficiaries that can be viewed online and the department recently issued a revised listing of RC beneficiaries. Their details as well as the procedure is listed below.
Types of Ration Card in Arunachal Pradesh
According to the information available on this portal four types of ration cards are issued to AP people. These cards are used to distribute essential goods are distributed to the designated beneficiary.
|Ration Card kinds||Colour|
|APL (Above Poverty Level)||Pink|
|BPL (Below the poverty level)||Dark green|
|AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)||Yellow|
Overview of Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card
|Department||Department of Food & Civil Supplies|
|Benefits||The sale of commodities at a discounted price|
Who can be eligible for Ration Card in the state?
People who meet all the requirements and are deemed as legitimate recipients by state officials can apply to apply for a new card of rations.
State-of-the-art schemes available
In collaboration with GOI, the AP government has launched schemes for those who are legitimate RC holders of the state. According to the scheme, monthly benefits are provided. Take a look at the following schemes ongoing:
- TPD– The process of identifying households that are eligible under the program is performed out through the state itself. In this scheme, only households that belong to vulnerable and very poor areas in the government.
- AAY If we focus on TPDS, then those who are among those in BPL families would fall within this scheme. This means they are entitled to 35kg rice per month, at 3 kg.
- AnnapurnaIn this program, the government is offering free rice of 10 kg to the elderly indigents of the state, whose age must be at least 65 years old.
Sales Rates and Entitlement
The PDS department of AP along with central authorities issued the following products to every household in the state that is a holder of an Arunachal PRC card.
|Wheat and rice||35 KG (APL & BPL) per RC|
|Rice||35kg (AAY) for Beneficiaries month|
|Levy Sugar||700 gm/unit for one month|
|Iodine salt||500 grams/unit in the course of a month|
|SKO||3.95 LTR/ RC in the course of a month|
|Rice||10 kg/month (free of charge)|
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Stats
|Total Ration Card||177607|
|Aadhaar Seeded RCs||57499|
|Aadhaar Seeded Beneficiary||1,96459|
|Mobile Numbers seeded by RCs||888|
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Online?
There is just one option to apply for the new ration card for AP i.e. Offline mode, but we can anticipate that in the near future, AP government will launch an online platform for its citizens, allowing them to access different services associated with the ration card at home.
But until then AP citizens must follow the old method that is offline and whose procedures are described below:
- The first step is to require the ration card application form that can be obtained at the near Fair Price Shop or from the department of civil and food supplies.
- The application form can be downloaded via the official website that is operated by the Department of food and civil supplies.
- You must go to the official website of the food supply
- Choose the “forms tab’ from the homepage
- A kinds of forms will appear on your screen …
- From the following list it is possible to locate the application for ration cards PDF
- Click it and you will be presented with your Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card application form pdf will then be saved onto your computer.
- Print it out and complete the form and send it to the department in charge of your district, along with all necessary documents.
The list of documents required for a New Ration Card
To support the information provided in your application, it is necessary to attach the relevant documents to the list that is provided as follows:
- Family Passport size photo
- Every family members Aadhaar card
- Address Evidence (Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ Election ID/Land Allotment Letteror Bill of Telephone Bill)
- Trading License (for people who are temporarily in a commercial area)
- Refund receipt from ration card (If you have one)
- Rent agreement (if there is one)
- Income evidence
- Other, if required
Online procedure to Arunachal State Ration Card.
Today, the residents of Arunachal Pradesh are able to easily access the list of beneficiaries of the state online. The details are listed below:
- First , go to the official website of the department . The link is provided at the bottom of this page.
- A new page will be opened where you will must select your district’s name.
- Then, pick one of the circles from the list.
- The circle tab leads to the list of stores in the area.
- From this list you must select the name of the shop that corresponds to your location.
- Name selection for the shop will reveal the list of beneficiaries of the FPS
- Click on the latest Ration card number link.
- This will show the beneficiary list on your card for rations.
How to Add/Delete Family Member Name in AP Ration Card?
There are instances when people want to make the ration card they have, for example, the inclusion of an individual from the family in the event of birth/ marriage or to remove one of their family members in the event of death or marriage.
The modification requires documents, too. If you’re seeking this type of service, then you must go through the information here too:
- To delete or add a family member to your list You must first fill out an application form with the department concerned
- It is important to note that only one modification request is accepted on the form.
Type of Modification Available in AP Ration Card
- Member deletion
- Member Plus
- Name change
- Change in the Head of family (HOF)
- Complete the application form and attach the list of required documents in accordance with the prescription and…
- Send it to the department.
- After verification, any changes are made to the card for rations.
Documents Required for Modification
The following documents are needed to amend the Arunachal Ration Card:
Ration Card which requires modifications must be presented for all modifications.
For Member Deletion
- Death certificate
- Transfer Copy
- Marriage certificate
For Member Addition
- Birth certificate or
- Surrender/ Deletion Certificate
- Family photo group of the family
- Affidavits issued by the department concerned
For Change in HOF
- Death certificate
- Additional (if any)
Address Change/ Card Surrender/ Duplicate Card/ Replacement of Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card
It is possible to fill out a different form to apply for modifications to the Arunachal Pradesh ration card, such as the issuance of a duplicate card, change of address or surrender of ration card replacement of new ration cards. If you’re one of the cardholders who wish to make any of the above-mentioned modifications please read the following information below:
- Take the appropriate form from the food items of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Please fill in the required information.
- Attach the documents to the modification request, and then give them to the authorities.
Documents required to submit a modification request
- Current Arunachal Pradesh Ration card will be required for all instances.
- To obtain a duplicate ration card, applicants will need to show the Police FIR duplicate
- If you want to change your address, submit the new address proof, such as telephone bill/electricityor voter IDor Aadhaar card/ land allotment purchase
- The requirement for additional documents is not necessary for those who submit an application for a fresh renewal and surrender of ration cards.
Know your Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card FPS
Today, the residents of Arunachal Pradesh have access to their fair price shop’s details on the internet. The procedure is described in the following manner:
- Visit the official website of the department of food and other supplies.
- When you have arrived in the main page, click the important links on the left
- On another page, click the shop that you are at your fair price
- Send the information such as your district and any other
- The list of FPS is displayed in your display.
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card List Links
|Download the application form||Click here to go to the HTML0 page.|
|Ration Card List||Check this out|
|A Fresh Sample Ration Card Form||Check this out|
|Official Portal||Check this out|
|Also, Check||PM Kisan Nidhi Correction|
How do I apply to get Arunachal Rajasthan Ration Card on the internet?
At present, there isn’t a similar process on the portal, however, there is a way to get the updated application form for a ration card from the civil and food supplies department. What is the list of documents needed for the new card of rations?
The applicants must provide an image of the family as a whole or aadhaar card, residency proof, and other documents. What can I do to submit an application to alter the address on the ration cards I have?
To request a change in address, applicants need to submit a form for modification to the department concerned along with the documents supporting the request. Is Arunachal Pradesh’s New Ration Card List out?
Yes, the updated beneficiaries list for RC holders is available through the portal.