Search Online Land Record Odisha | Bhulekh Odisha Map Records | Orissa Bhu Naksha ROR | Odisha Online Land Records Map Details |
Land records online are the latest fashion in India. The Government of Odisha has introduced an online system for land records by which citizens can examine the land they own in Odisha. Today, we’ll provide important details about Bhulekh land records that you can access records for the Odisha Bhulekh record of land. In this article, we’ll discuss the details of the land records as declared in the announcement by Odisha Government concerned officials. We will also provide the online procedure to verify your land, and we will provide the procedure online to look at the maps for Odisha state.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Map Record
The Bhulek portal was developed by the government to assist citizens of the state to examine the land that is in the grid throughout the Odisha state. The government also launched this program because each time they needed to check their property located in Odisha the residents had gone to the authorities responsible and submitted an application to verify their property. With this method of checking land records online, residents can verify the authenticity of their ROR documents. Everyone in the state is now able to view the map of their properties.
Online ROR Documents
The ROR documents contain the name of the owner of the property. If you intend to sell your property, the existence of this document is required. Additionally, this ROR form is maintained in the Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha. It includes all of the essential information about your land, such as the names of the landowners and the information about the history of land ownership, the price of the land, and so on. In addition to the ownership of property, ROR provides information on the agricultural aspects of the land as well as the surrounding area.
Details Of Bhulekh Odisha
|Launched by||The government of Odisha state|
|Beneficiaries||People from Odisha state|
|Objective||Land records online|
Objective of Bhulekh Odisha
The primary goal that is the main goal of Bhulekh Odisha is to offer all information regarding land records through a single website. The residents of Odisha do not need to visit the government offices to access information on land records. They can access all the information about the land Record at the convenience of their homes by using this website. This will reduce the time and money as well as provide transparency to the process. With this portal Bhulekh Odisha portal, citizens can also view the maps of their properties.
If you’re seeking a ROR document, you are required to pay the following amount to the authorities concerned If you are applying for ROR, the following fee must be paid:
|Government fees and User fees||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges for the kiosk operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
|Charges imposed by DEGs||Rs.2/-|
Bhulekh Odisha State Statistics
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of RI circles||2410|
|Total No. of Villages||51701|
|No. of Khatiyans||16316250|
|No. of plots||56173793|
|No. of Tenants||34452809|
Benefits Of Bhunaksha Odisha Portal
The primary advantage of this portal is that it allows access to land records in an online way. We all know that we cannot all visit the government offices to pick up documents, therefore the online portal can help us take a copy of our documents, and we can go on working without having to waste any time at the offices of the government. The main advantage is the accessibility of maps to show the residents in Odisha state.
Features of Bhulekh Odisha
- Bhulekh Odisha is an online land record portal.
- By using this site, residents of Odisha are able to check their land documents
- Bhulekh Odisha portal has been created through government officials from the Government of Odisha
- Thanks to Bhulekh Odisha portal, Bhulekh Odisha portal now the residents of Odisha are no longer have to go to government offices to view their land documents
- The residents can check their land title at the convenience of their homes by using this portal
- With through the Bhulekh Odisha portal, citizens can also view the map of their land
- All important information such as who is the landowner and the history of land and the cost of the land, etc. can be viewed through the bhulekh Odisha portal
- The agricultural side of the land and its surroundings is also available on the Bhulekh Odisha portal
The following documents are required when applying for ROR documents:
- Voter ID is proof of identification
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card to prove the identity of address
- The proof of ownership of the property
- Certificate of encumbrance
- Land Tax
- Income certificate
Application Process Of Bhulekh Odisha ROR
In order to apply for ROR forms, applicants will need to follow these simple steps that are listed below:
- The first step is to visit first the District Revenue Office.
- Request the application form at the office.
- Fill in the form.
- Add the required documents.
- Fill out an application.
- A receipt acknowledging the transaction will be issued to you.
- Make sure it is secure.
- Verification will occur.
- A authentic duplicate of the ROR will be issued.
Checking ROR Documents
If you’d like to examine your documents, then follow these easy steps below:
- Then, click on the official websitelink
- Click on the “Select Location for ROR” section.
- RI circle
- Three options will appear in your display.
- Click on “Khatiyan” Option
- Choose Khaiyan by using the dropdown menu.
- Plot number
- Select”Plot” or “Plot” option
- Choose the plot’s Number from drop-down menu.
- Choose”Tenant. “Tenant” option
- Choose the names of the tenants
- Choose”ROR” and select the “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option depending on your preference.
- Then finally, the ROR will be displayed.
- Print a copy to use in the future.
Procedure To Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map
To access the Map To check the Map, follow the steps below:
- Click here to visit this link to the official website Link is provided here
- Select”Map View” and then click on the “Map View” tab.
- Map page will be displayed. Map Page will display.
- Select your district
- Select”Submit” to submit your information. button to submit.button.
- Choose the plot number.
- The plot’s information will be displayed.
Importance Land Records Keeping
- Verification of ownership of land can be done by using land documents.
- The bank account that is used for the purpose of lending can be opened with the help of land documents
- You will require Land Records for division or sale of the land
- It is possible to keep your personal property records.
- Land records may be used as proof of Civil litigation , or for any other legal function
Important Aspects Of Keeping Land Record
- The land record to prove or proof of any purpose legal or civil lawsuit
- In the case of selling property, land records are utilized
- To divide the land Land records are used
- A bank account is established with the help of land documents
- The loan is able to be taken using land documents
- You can confirm the title to your property with the aid of land records
- You can confirm your ownership of the land through the use of land documents
- Land records help to keep a the personal property record of yours
Procedure to Get Tahsil Info
- The first step is to need to visit the official website of bhulekh Odisha
- You must now select the hyperlink.Tahsil Information link.
- You will be directed to a different site
- In this section, you must select your district and your tahsil
- Then click go
- The details related to your tahsil will appear displayed on your screen
Download procedure Odisha Bhulekh application
- To begin, you need to open Google Play Store within your phone.
- In your search bar, will need to type Odisha bhulekh
- A list of items will be presented in front of you
- From the list, you must select the best result.
- You must now click the install button.
- The Odisha Bhulekh app can be downloaded onto your mobile phone
Procedure To Do Departmental Login
- To begin, go to the first go to the web site,of land records, Odisha
- Your home page should show prior to you.
- The homepage is where you will be required to click the departmental login button.
- Then a new webpage will appear before you, where it is necessary to select your state or district.
- Now , you must input your user ID as well as password and captcha code.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to click on the login button.
- If you follow this process, you will be able to access the departmental login.