Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Download | Get Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List Online| Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme Rural/Urban Area New List PDF
In this article, we’ll give our readers all the details about this Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana for the year 2021. In the article we’ll provide readers with qualifications, list of beneficiaries applications, the process for applying as well as the benefits, features as well as all the additional details about this Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana that will prove useful to every one of us if they decide to apply themselves under this Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana for 2021. In this article you’ll get all of the details about the scheme.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojanawas initiated in the name of the Chief Minister for Odisha State in order to offer houses to all the beneficiaries living in kutcha House across the state. As a result of the implementation of the scheme, pucca homes will be offered to all those who remain in kutcha homes. A variety of benefits will be offered to all beneficiaries of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, including one of the major benefits is the housing facility that will be provided for the most basic of services.
Specification Of The Houses
According to the house specifications in the official notice of the Biju Pakka Ghar this is the procedure to follow when checking the kutcha house or the pucca houses:–
- Pucca house:
- foundation, roof and walls made of permanent material.
- Wall material comprised from fly ash blocks, burned bricks, stones (packed with cement or lime) cement concrete, timber etc.
- Roof constructed from tiles GCI sheets, asbestos cement sheets RBC, RCC, wood, etc.
- The life span of a pucca home should be at a minimum of 30 years.
- Kutcha house:-
- Made of non-durable material like unburnt bricks, stones grass, reeds, dirt, etc.
Details Of The Scheme
|Name||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|Launched by||The government of the state of Odisha state|
|Beneficiaries||People from Odisha state|
|Objective||Pucca houses for sale|
Objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The main objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to create a Pucca house in the place of each home in rural areas within the state. This scheme will certainly be a significant factor in increasing the standard of living in the urban and rural areas of people who are poor.
Benefits and Features of of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- According to Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana No contractor will be involved in the building of houses.
- The home constructed as part of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will be sanctioned by the head of the female household.
- Odisha Government will implement Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme.
- The primary goal for this program is to offer Pakka homes to those who reside in Kutch houses.
- The minimum carpet size in Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is 25 sq meters
- According to this plan the material for the roof must be made of RCC
- The funds under this scheme will be credited directly the beneficiary’s account using the direct benefit transfer.
Participants of Biju the pakka Ghar Yojana
- The homeowners whose properties are completely or in parts damaged by natural or human-made catastrophe
- Victims of floods in the sea and rivers
- Beneficiaries of the Scheduled Tribe as well as other forest dwellers from the traditional Act of 2006
- People who are afflicted by occupational diseases
- Extremely vulnerable, poor and deserving families
- SECC 2011 registered kaccha households.
Implementation of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The beneficiary is required to build the home the houseunder Yojana by themselves.
- The Panchayat Samiti will be the responsible agency for the scheme’s implementation.
- The Panchayat Samiti will be under the direction by DRDA as well as Zilla Parishad
- The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana beneficiaries will be provided with a range of designs
- The basic design of this scheme comprises an kitchen, toilet and bathroom
- The roof should be built so that it can stand up to the harsh climate of the area
- The home constructed as part of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana must be registered in the name of the beneficiary, or in any of his family members’ name.
- If the home is owned by someone in the family, then a non-objection certification from the owner of the land is required.
- The dwelling houses will be allocated to the female head of the family.
- If there isn’t a female head of the family and the family is not female, then allotted funds will be made on behalf of the male head of the family.
- The house will allocate the quotas for people with disabilities . Allotments will be made in the name of the person.
- If the beneficiary is an older person and is unable to oversee the construction or request help in writing regarding construction and, in this case the building of the house is deemed an element of a mason’s training program or construction will be completed by well-known agencies, with the approval of the collector.
Monitoring Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
It is the duty of the district collector to make sure that this scheme is executed correctly or not. The BDOs are required to check 90% of homes constructed in the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. The district-level officer is required to check 1percent of the homes and the APD (RH) will be mandated to inspect 90% of homes in the district. Awaassoft software is used as a crucial monitoring tool to ensure the proper implementation of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. The BDOs are required to keep up-to-date with the status of the implementation of Biju pucca Ghar Yojana in Awaassoft.
Timingline for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
Participants in Biju pucca Ghar Yojana require to complete the construction of their house within 12 months of the date of the credit of the initial instalment under the scheme. If a person is building an additional house, the homeowner is required to finish the core home with a carpeting area of 25 square meters and then, he is able to extend the house.
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Normal) Under this program, the government, the government will distribute funds to the beneficiaries. Rs.20000per month will be paid upon the completeness of the home and IHHL within 4 months from the date of the date of receipt of the first instalment. the amount of Rs. 10000/- will be paid to complete the purchase of the house and IHHL within 6 months from the date of receiving the first instalment. The money will be transferred via RTGSor NEFT/another mode of payment.
- The Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (special) in this component, the government will distribute housing units to beneficiaries. The household will provide one of the below categories beneficiary of this component:
- To households that are severe or completely damaged by natural or man-made disasters such as flooding, fire and cyclones, earthquakes, elephant threat, communal violence, LWE violence, etc.
- Victims of sea or river flooding who require to be re-allocated
- Schedule tribes and other forest dwellers acts of 2006
- People with occupational diseases are afflicted
- A very vulnerable, poor and worthy family that needs an apartment in pucca.
- A district-level panel will be established and select beneficiaries for Biju pakka Ghar Yojana.
- The district-level committee will ratify the beneficiaries list of Biju pakka Ghar Yojana as well transmit it to district collector.
- District collectors will provide this list BDO. BDO
- If the district-level committee fails to provide this list in the agreed time , then the district collector is in ability to accept the list that he is provided and then communicate this to BDO
- Then, a definitive list of the list will be made and published at the relevant Block/gram Panchayat headquarters
- The list will be it available through the DRDA website and the state rural housing portal
Unit Cost of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
Under Biju the pakka Ghar Yojana there are various costs for construction based on IAP and non-IAP IAP districts. In the non-IAP district in the Biju Pakka Yojana (special) it is the cost of the unit is Rs 120000, while for IAP district, the unit price is 130000. This cost of the unit can be adjusted from time to time by DW and PR. The cost is paid in four installments by the state of Odisha.
Facilitation Of Loan Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
When the person who is the target from Biju pakka Ghar Yajana would like to get a loan of up to Rs 70000 , then it will be assisted to obtain the loan up of 70000 at any bank. If the person who is the beneficiary decides to take out institution-based finance, in this instance, the financial aid offered through the state government is made available via the bank account from the same account that the funds have been obtained. In this scenario, the officials from the banks will be able to monitor the progress of construction. In this regard, there will be a meeting held together with the banker’s commission for a discussion of the conditions of lending towards the recipients. After approving the house to the beneficiary, the functionary assigned to the beneficiary on the ground can assist the beneficiary to obtain a loan by ensuring that they meet all requirements and conditions for receiving a loan.
Financial Management of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
It is the DDO PR & DW department is the one responsible for obtaining the funds before crediting the Biju pakka Ghar account that is managed on a state-wide level. The government will initiate direct transfer into the account of beneficiaries in the account using PFMS or electronic-FMS. The interest that will be earned from the deposits of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana fund is also considered the scheme’s fund and used for the implementation of the scheme. The DRDAand block levels should be able to open a separate bank account in a public sector banks/nationalised bank or scheduled commercial bank. The account will be charged with handling government business. It will also be examined through the auditor general from Odisha or the comptroller and the auditor general for India
Procurement of materials in the context of Biju pakka Ghar Yojana
The Biju pakka Ghar Yojana Construction materials such as cement, steel bricks, cement, etc. are required to build the home. District administrators can organize the construction materials to the beneficiary. Apart from that, those who are beneficiaries under Biju the pakka Ghar Yojana may purchase construction materials from the provider selected by district administrators. Or they can buy the construction materials from suppliers of their preferred suppliers.
Installments In The Scheme
The instalment will enable all beneficiaries the chance to construct pucca homes within The Odisha District. The instalments available in the scheme can be found here:
- The first installment of 22,000 rupees will be issued after the order is given for the work.
- Second Instalment The construction will begin at the time that the construction will be completed to the lintel-level
- 35000 in IAP districts.
- 30000 for districts that are not IAP.
- The third installment is due when the unit is completed all the way to the roof.
- 45000 to IAP districts.
- 40000 districts that are not IAP.
- The final installment with a value of 3000 Rupees is to be paid at the time the house is completely completed with sanitary toilets and, finally, the beneficiaries begin to live in the home.
- It is essential that the applicant be an permanent citizen of Odisha state.
- An applicant’s application must be part of an economically weaker segment.
- The applicant must live in a Kutcha home.
- The applicant must not have any pucca houses within the state.
The following documents are required when you apply to this Biju pucca Ghar Yojana in 2020:
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Size of passport photograph
Application Process of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar 2021
To be eligible for the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana to apply for Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, you must comply with these easy steps:
- 1. Of All Visit the official websitefor the application form.
- Now download The Application Form PDF and get the printout on the completed application.
- Then, fill in the pertinent details requested in the application form.
- Personal Details
- Income Details
- Address Details
- Other Important Information
- Attach the required documents.
Procedure To Do Login On The Portal
- To begin, go to first the Official websiteof the rural housing in Odisha
- The homepage will be open prior to you
- The homepage you’ll have a login option, click on Login.
- A new page will appear before you, where it is necessary to input your username, password, and the captcha code
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to click on the login button.
- After following this process, you will be able to log in to the portal.
Process To Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
To find the list of beneficiaries in the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2021, you just have to follow the steps listed below.
- You will be provided with four choices to find your beneficiary.
- Select the option you want to use.
- Select the option you want to use, and complete the below information.
- After you have filled in the information, the entire list of beneficiaries will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- Screenshot the list, or take a copy for later use.
Do MIS Login
- The first step is to visit your web siteof the rural housing in Odisha
- Your home page should appear before you click.
- From the home page select the MIS login link.
- Click on the data entry
- You must click the option you want to choose
- Then, a brand new page will be displayed in front of you.
- On this page, you must input your username and password.
- Then, click the login option.
- If you follow this guideline, you can perform an MIS login
View Entitlement Card Holder
- The first step is to visit first the Official website of rural Housing, Odisha
- Your Home Page will appear prior to you
- At the top of the page, select the entitlement card holders
- Following that, a brand new page will appear before you. You will need to choose district block, panchayat village and the category.
- Then click on the search button
- Details about the holder of your entitlement card will be visible on your computer’s screen
- Check out this Official website of rural Housing, Odisha
- Your home page should be open before you click.
- On the homepage it is necessary to hit the case file
- Then a new webpage will appear before you, where it is necessary to enter your registration number.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to hit the search button.
- Beneficiary information will be displayed visible on the screen of your computer
- You must now fill in your password and captcha code.
- Then, you need to click on the login button.
- If you follow this guideline, you can create a the login of the beneficiary
Find Out Biju Pakka Ghar Report
- The first step is to visit first the web site of rural Housing, Odisha
- Your Home Page will appear prior to you
- The only homepage, click on the MIS Login tab
- Now , you must hit the reports
- Then, you’ll be taken to a new webpage on which you can find the entire list of reports.
- The report list is the following:
- The completion of the financial year
- Completed from FY 2014-2015
- Incomplete house details
- Application to be included
- The performance of officers tagged
- Incentive for beneficiaries
- The incentive for officers who are tagged
- Remaining HH
- Landless Identified
- The beneficiary’s details to verify the identity of the person
- Click on the link to the report that you wish to read
- Then, you need to fill in the required details.
- You must now click submit
- The required information will be displayed visible on your computer’s screen
View The Details Of Houses Build
- Visit the official website of Rural Housing, Odisha
- Your Home Page will be open prior to you
- On the home page it is necessary to hit my home.
- Then you’ll be directed to a different page on which you will have to choose your district or block, panchayat and village
- When you have made this choice, the information of your the house will appear displayed on your screen on your computer
Download Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Guidelines
- Visit the official websitee for rural homes, Odisha
- Home page for the site will be open before you click.
- At the top of the page, select the tab that says guidelines.
- You are now required to select Biju Pakka Ghar
- When you click this link, a new page will be displayed on your screen
- The new the guidelines will be available in PDF format.
- You must click the download option to download the guidelines.