Chandigarh Ration Card List 2021 | Application Form | Status BPL APL Ration Card | Online Apply | www.chandigarh.gov.in | www.chdfood.gov.in
Ration Cards are an integral element in the Public Distribution System (PDS) in India. Chandigarh Ration Card is issued to residents by the individual state’s government. According to the directives from the government of their state residents of Chandigarh can buy food products at a subsidised price.
Chandigarh New Ration Cards are being issued by the government to prevent any discord within the system. Thus, they ensure the real and complete provision of food for those in need. In this article, we’re providing out information about what is the Chandigarh Ration Card List for 2021. The readers will also find details on how to apply for the new Ration. Find out if you are eligible and much more.
Chandigarh Ration Card
|Article Category||Chandigarh Govt. Scheme|
|Name of the Article||Ration Card List 2021- Apply Online|
|Authority||Government of Chandigarh|
|PDS Department||Department of Food and Supplies|
|Types of Ration Card||BPL: Below Poverty Line|
APL: Above Poverty Line
AY: Annapurna Yojana
AAY: Antyodya Anna Yojana
|Application Mode||Offline/ Online|
Type of Chandigarh Ration Card
In the country we live in Ration cards are vital documents that act as identity Proof. There are various kinds of Ration Cards available in accordance with the guidelines of the government at the centre and the state. For residents of Chandigarh the state government has approved a variety of kinds of Ration Card with the specifics for each type to allow the advantages.
Based on the income limit of citizens There are two main kinds of Ration cards. The following are the two types of ration cards as well as the advantages.
|Type||Limits on income/Specifications||Benefits|
|Below Poverty Line (BPL)||The family income per year of the beneficiary has to not exceed INR 10,000.||Rice- 25 kg (on just one card)|
Sugar- 1 Kg
|Above Poverty Line (APL)- White Card||The annual family income of the beneficiary may be greater than INR 1 Lakh.||–|
Other Distributions of Ration Cards Based on the current programs by the department is listed below, along with the benefits of each.
|Annapurna Yojana (AY)||-For Marginal Farmers|
-Terminally ill people
Houses that have one disabled adult who has no source of financial assistance.
|Free 10 g of food grain each month.|
|Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY)||For those who are financially poor over 65with no source of income.|
The person should not be a recipient of the National Old Age Pension Scheme or any other State Pension Scheme.
|35 Kg of wheat for each Ration card.|
Subsidized Commodities under Chandigarh Ration Card
|Rice||6.02 per kg|
|Wheat||3 per kg|
|Sugar||13.05 per kg|
|Oil||9.02 per litre|
Eligibility for Chandigarh Ration Card
To avail the advantages from the card in purchasing food items the state government must meet some eligibility requirements. These requirements are necessary for the government to fulfil in order to grant the card to citizens. The main requirement for the issue of ration cards is usually the financial and economic status of the person who is to be the beneficiary. The eligibility criteria to avail advantages of the Chandigarh Ration Card are:
|Nationality||The beneficiary has to be an Indian citizen. India only.|
|Income Criteria||In accordance with the APL or BPL income limit.|
|Other Specifications||The person who is able to benefit from the benefits of the card cannot be a person who has a different ration card.|
Documents Required for New Chandigarh Ration Card
Certain documents are required for citizens to present in the event that he wants to be a beneficiary of the card. These documents are an essential component of the procedure to increase transparency when it comes to how food is distributed to grains. Therefore, as you fill on the application form you will need to submit these documents. Furthermore, all the certificates listed below have to be authenticated by an official with a gazetted badge.
- Identification proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID of Water/ Electricity, Bill of Water/ Electricity, etc.)
- Residential Proof
- DOB (Date of Birth) Proof
- Certificate of Income
- Bank Passbook
- Family photos of relatives listed in the Ration Card.
Documents for APL Ration Cards
- Group Family Photograph- 2 (Passport Size)
- If a citizen has moved from anywhere in India from India to Chandigarh. The individual will have to present a Deletion or Surrender certificate from the area where the family has moved.
- Other documents discussed in the previous paragraphs.
Documents for BPL Ration Cards
- Group Family Photograph- 2 (Passport Size)
- An affidavit
- The person who is applying for Ration Card Ration Card must not possess any Colour Television, Scooter, Refrigerator.
- In addition, his monthly income should not exceed INR 300.19per month/capital.
These documents should have the signature of the counsellor of the Urban Area Residents. For those who reside in Rural areas, documents should be attested by the Sarpanch of the village of the beneficiary.
The online application process is to apply for Chandigarh New Ration Card
Online applications are available at the Department of Food and Public Distribution for the state of Chandigarh. Citizens can apply for new ration cards using these steps:
- Visit the official website that is maintained by PDS department. PDS department.
- On the home page on the Chandigarh state PDS Click on the option to Applying for a New Ration Card Online. By clicking the option, another option will appear for ‘Apply A New Application for Ration Cards‘. Select the option.
- A second page will be displayed where you must register yourself through entering the credentials. After entering all the information and sending the OTP then click then the submitbutton.
- Application forms will pop in your browser. Fill out the application carefully, and then upload the application.
- After successful submission An enrolling reference number is issued for you. Make sure to keep this reference number secure because it is used to verify the status and other pertinent information.
The application form required for the new Ration Card is accessible through the Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department official website. We also have a link to the application form for those sections. It is also available for download.
How to Apply for Chandigarh BPL Ration Card?
The process of applying for BPL Ration Card is similar to that of the APL Ration Card. To obtain a brand new BPL ration card, an applicant must follow these steps to apply to it:
- Check out the Nearby District Supply Office.
- Request the application form to obtain a new ration card in line with the category you are in.
- Input all the information on the application form.
- Attach all the required documents for the BPL Ration Card.
- Send all documents together with the application to the authority responsible for it.
- The applicant will be able to submit their application after completing the verification and submitting an acknowledgement slip. Save this slip to use in the future.
The Ration card will be sent to you within a couple of days. It will be sent to your address on your application.
How can I apply to get this Chandigarh APL Ration Card?
In order to apply for an APL card those who reside in the state should apply for an APL card by following these instructions:
- First Step: Contact the District Supply Office – The initial step to obtain the BPL Card is to go to the Supply Office of your District. Visit your local supply department office within your locality or area.
- Second Step: Make sure you secure and Complete the Application Form The next step you’ll need to complete is to obtain an application form. Anyone who is at the office will give you with the application form. Complete the application in the manner required.
- Step 3. Attach the required documents The last thing step to take after you complete the application is include all the required documents to obtain the Ration Card. It is possible to check all documents needed for an APL Ration Card. Bring a photocopy of all of them with your application.
- 4. Submission of Application Once you have completed attaching all of the necessary documents, and the application, send your application to the closest supply office and submit it to your Director of and Food and Supplies Officer.
When you have submitted your application, you’ll receive acknowledgement slips. The slip will allow you to determine the status online. The card will be issued in a couple of days from the authority. You will then be able to take the new ration card to the same office.
Check Chandigarh Ration Card Application Status
Residents who apply for a food card will also be able to track the status of their applications. This is possible via the district’s e-district portal. To determine whether you are in the status on your request you will need to go through these steps:
- Visit the e-portal page of the Public Distribution System (PDS) [email protected]epds.nic.in/CHD/epds. The homepage will appear, choose the link ‘Other’. Other Services‘.
- Clicking the tab will bring up two choices. Select the option ‘ Ration Card Search‘
- At the top of your page, select the tab that says ‘ Search for your Ration Card Application‘.
- On the next screen On the next page, select the option to ‘ Ration Card Application for Other Demands‘.
- You will be taken to a different page on which you must fill in your application number.
- Enter your phone number and click the Continue button.
- Your application’s status on your app will appear at the top of your screen.
The application number that you will need for your Ration Card will be available on the Acknowledgement slip or receipt.
Checking the The Chandigarh Ration card List for 2021
The ration card list of all people who applied can be found out on the official website. The list will be available in the shape of a names list. To access the name list of ration cards the user can take these actions.
- Go to the official website of the authority stated above.
- Select the option of Other and then click on ‘ “Search for Ration Cards”‘.
- In the new pages you can click on the link to ‘ Search Ration Card with FPS‘.
- The next screen, type in details such as that of your district’s name, the ward’s name, municipal and block, municipality, or district. Next, click Search button.
- The names of the people you’ve selected will appear on your screen.
- See the complete list of your name as well as the specifics for your name.
This list could have other information like the RC No. Family Name, the type of credit card etc.
Link to view for Chandigarh Ration Card List 2021List of Beneficiary List The Beneficiary List
|Download the Ration Card Application Form (CHANDIGARH)||NEW RATION CARD|
|Affidavit for Chandigarh Ration Card||Get Here|
|BPL Card Application Form||Click Here|
I’ve moved from another state, when do I receive the Chandigarh Ration Card?
If the applicant has migrated from another state it will become provided to them within 12 working hours. What is the web address for the Chandigarh Ration Card?
The state has not yet launched its website for the issue of the ration card, however, the link to the website of the Department is provided within the text. I’ve moved from another state, can my previous ration cards be cancelled?
Yes, the food ration cards issued to the families of migrants will be cancelled to prevent any malpractices. Is the yellow card still being issued in Chandigarh?
Yes the yellow colour ration cards are issued to people who are eligible to receive them. How do I see my name on the Ration Card Beneficiary List?
The method to look up the list of ration cards is in the post. State residents can go through these steps and see their names. I’ve lost my ration card. At what time will I be able to get an identical Ration Card?
The government usually issues the duplicate ratio within a week. How can I remove or add members’ names from any of the members on the Ration Card?
To remove or add names from the card, the cardholders can call the nearest office for food supplies. Once they have verified the document The names are then removed from the card within 5 to 6 days.
For any queries regarding questions regarding the Chandigarh Ration Card post readers are able to post comments on their questions below.