West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Phone Number | didikebolo.com WhatsApp No | West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Portal Online Complaint Registration
As you are all aware, it is the case that there are a lot of users who are unable to communicate their issues directly to government. With this in mind, this government from West Bengal has launched Didi Ke Bolo Portal. This article will provide you with all the details about the portal, including what exactly is the Didi Ke Bolo portal?, what is its purpose advantages, the application process as well as contact details like WhatsApp number, number, etc. If you’re keen on knowing every little aspect of this portal, you should go through this article carefully to the very end.
What is Didi Ke Bolo Portal?
Didi Ke Bolo Portal has been established in the name of the state’s chief minister West Bengal Mamata Banerjee. The primary goal of the launch of the portal is to tackle the issues and complaints of the citizens in the state. With the launch of The portal state government in West Bengal wants to connect with the citizens in the state. The number for the helpline is 9137091370.
Didi ke bolo Portal Implementation Strategy
The team comprises comprised of more than 250 people who take calls from people and solve their problems. Anyone in West Bengal can call on the toll-free number to inform the group about the issue that they face and the team collects all needed information and then strives toward solving the issue of the citizens. Through didikebolo.com individuals can communicate their problems directly to their chief minister. this can also accelerate the process of solving problems.
Key Highlights Of Didi Ke Bolo Portal
|Name of Article||Didi ke bolo portal|
|Launched by||Government West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of West Bengal|
|Objective||To resolve the problems of the common man|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of West Bengal didikebolo.com Portal
The principal goal for the didikebolo.com campaign is to address the issues of people of all ages to ensure that the government in West Bengal can be able to communicate with the population and draw them. Through this website, the citizens from West Bengal will be able to communicate their issues directly to the State government. In turn, that the state administration will strive to resolve the issue of the masses.
Benefits And Features Of WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal
- Through the didikebolo.com Portal the residents in West Bengal can be able to submit complaints by signing up on the official website
- The residents of West Bengal can also contact via the helpline for the purpose of registering their complaints
- The campaign was launched by Trinamool Congress
- The common person can connect to the Chief Minister in West Bengal through the portal
- As part of this campaign, chiefs of the party will travel across different regions within West Bengal for 3 months to get to know the issues faced by common people
- Through the didikebolo.com portal, the level of corruption will be reduced as well.
- Village dwellers and residents will also reap lots of benefits from this website
- People from West Bengal can raise their concerns at any time and from anywhere.
- There is no limit on any number of people you can contact. One can reach out any number of times he or she likes.
- This portal will facilitate prompt problem-solving processes
- The number for helpline support is 9137091370.
Procedure To Register Complaint/Suggestions On Didi Ke Bolo Portal
- The first step is to visit the official website of the campaign.
- The home page will be open before you.
- On the homepage , you’ll be able to see an application form.
- It is necessary to fill in every single requirement on this application form such as your name, contact #, WhatsApp numbers, date of birth and gender.
- Then click submit
- A reference number will be generated.
- You must save this reference number to be able to refer back to it in the future.
- Following this process, you can send your complaints and suggestions directly with the chief minister of West Bengal
In this article, we’ve included all the essential information about this portal. West Bengal didi ke Bolo Portal. If you’re still having some kind of issue, you can also submit your concerns on the assistance number of the didikebolo.com portal. It is 9137091370.