Fame India Scheme Apply Online | Fame India Application Form | Fame India Scheme Benefits, Features
To avoid the usage of diesel and petrol-powered vehicles, the FAME India project was announced by the officials in the Indian Government and became an integral component of the nation’s electric mobility plan. In this article, we will discuss with all of you the various information regarding the Fame India Scheme 2021phase 2 that was introduced in recent times for citizens of India. In this article, we’ll give you various kinds of information concerning the scheme. This includes the advantages, features, and goals of the scheme, as announced by the authorities in charge of India’s Government of India.
Fame India Scheme 2021
Fame India Scheme 2021 was introduced with the intention of reducing the amount of pollution that was caused due to vehicles that are powered by petrol and diesel. The first phase of this scheme is already being implemented by the authorities in charge of the Indian government. The second phase of the scheme was launched in which it is expected that the Government of India will be offering 670 electric buses across areas like Maharashtra Goa Gujarat, and Chandigarh and it’s stated that 241 charging stations will be set up the roads that are in Madhya Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Gujarat, and Port Blair. This will aid in the development of areas that have electric vehicles.
Fame India Scheme Extended Till 2024
Fame India scheme has been created to promote the purchase of electric vehicles. Through this scheme, the government plans to offer incentives for the purchase of electric vehicles that will help promote electric mobility. The government has extended FAME II programme for two years. This scheme will run until the 31st of March in 2024. This scheme was initially launched in 2019 and will run until the 31st of March in 2022. In this scheme, the necessary charging infrastructure will be created in order to allow electric vehicles. Fame India scheme has been established to tackle the issue of pollution to the environment and depletion of fuel. In this program, the government has increased subsidies from 10000 rupees per kWh to $15000 per kWh.
Sales Of Vehicle Under Fame India Scheme
As of now, 78045 cars have been sold as part of the Fame India scheme. The government has set aside an amount of Rs. 10000 crore for the execution of the scheme. The budget is only 5%. the budget has been used until the present i.e. Rs 500 Crore. Based on sales, 58613 electric two-wheelers have already been sold up to March 2022. The goal is to make 10 million units, so it was decided by the Government to prolong the program until 2024. At the time of 26 June 2021, 78045 electric vehicles were sold under Fame India. Fame India scheme includes 59984 electric two-wheelers and 16499 electric three-wheelers and 1562 electric four-wheelers.
Budget Of Fame India Scheme
Karnataka has the highest number of electric vehicles which is 17438. Tamil Nadu has sold 11902 electric vehicles. Maharashtra had sold 814 vehicles that were electric. Uttar Pradesh has sold 5670 electric vehicles, and Delhi had sold 562 electric cars. A total of Rs 10000 crore has been allocated to implement Fame India. Fame India scheme from 2019 through March 31, 2022. Up to now, 818 crores have been used. The remaining sum is split into 3 phases over the next three years. They include Rs 1839 crores for 2021-22 and Rs 3775 crore for 2022-23 and 3514 crore for 2023-24.
Objective Of Fame India 2021
The program was announced by the authorities in charge of the Central government on 1 April 2015. The scheme was introduced to ensure that manufacturers are urged to produce more electric vehicles throughout the country. The government said that there would an increased utilization of electric buses in order to cut down on pollution, as well as other kinds of problems. In the present, the second phase of the program has been launched. It is also reported that government officials will spend about 10,000 crores on this scheme between the years 2021-2022. The government will also be installing a significant amount of buses powered by electricity in large cities in order to cut down on pollution.
Details Of Fame India 2021
|Name||Fame India Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||Electric vehicles are available for purchase.|
|Beneficiaries||Presidents of India|
350 New Charging Stations Installed
To promote automobiles that are electric in India The government has introduced the Fame India scheme. With this program, subsidies are provided for the purchase of electric vehicles. The government has built 350 charging stations in part 2 of the Fame India scheme. The stations are located in cities such as Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, and Bangalore. The information was made available to the Parliament. On the 20th of July, 2021, Minister of State and Heavy Industry matters Krishan Pal Gujar declared that the infrastructure for 520 charging points has been approved at a cost of Rs.43.4 crores in the initial phase of the program.
Subsidy Of Rs.600 Crore On Two Wheelers Is Provided Till Now
2877 charging points are being constructed in 68 cities across India under part 2 of the Fame India scheme. The cost for the construction of these charging stations will amount to approximately Rs.500 crore. On the 9th July of 2021, under the scheme, 3,61,000 vehicles were purchased, which the government offered 600 crores of subsidy. The amount of subsidy for electric two-wheelers was raised from 10,000 kWh up to Rs.15,000 KWH. This has resulted in price reductions for electric vehicles that are already in use. In the next phase, budgetary aid for the plan amounts to Rs.10,000 crore. The last date for this scheme was June 30 2021, through the scheme, 862 electric vehicles received a subsidy of Rs.492 crores.
Summary Of Charging Stations
|The name of the city||The number of stations powered by electricity|
Features Of Fame India Scheme 2021
The second phase of Fame India Scheme 2021 is designed to help with subsidies around 7000 electric buses as well as 5 lakh e-3 wheelers 55000 e-4 Wheeler passengers Cars as well as 10, 000 e-2 wheels. It is also stated that the two-wheeler category will be concentrated on private vehicles of the inhabitants of cities that are metropolitan. There will be plenty of charging stations that will be built under this plan through the Indian government. India to promote electric automobiles and the usage of electricity instead of petrol or diesel.
Benefit Of The Scheme
The primary benefit of the scheme is the promotion of electric vehicles for the inhabitants of the country. It will also boost the green public transportation system in the region. We all know the pollution levels we live in. This FAME 2 program will aid in encouraging the linking of renewable energy sources that are powered by charging systems. An excellent initiative will be aiding in the reduction of pollution.
Application Procedure Of Fame India Scheme 2021
To be eligible for the scheme, applicants will need to complete the application process that is outlined by the relevant authority in the Fame India Scheme 2021. There is no new procedure yet available for applicants to the scheme, as of now, however, you can go to the Official Website of Scheme 2021.
Procedure To View The List Of OEM And Dealers
- To begin, go to the first of all go to the homepage of Department of heavy industry, Ministry of large industries, public enterprises and. Government of India
- Home page of the site will be displayed right in front of your eyes.
- On the home page you must select the tab for scheme
- Now , you must select OEM and dealers.
Procedure To View The Models Of Vehicles
- Visit the official website Visit the official websiteof department of heavy industry, ministry of heavy industries and public enterprises, Government of India
- Your home page should appear right in front of your eyes.
- On the home page on the homepage, you must apply skin tab
- You must now select designs
- The complete list of models and their specifications will be displayed on the screen of your computer
View FAME-II Depository
- Go to on the Official website Visit the official website of the Department of heavy industry, ministry of heavy public enterprises and industries, Government of India
- Your home page should be displayed before you.
- On the home page on the homepage, you must hit FAME-II Depositor
- The document’s name, date of the document and format for download will appear on the screen of your computer.
Procedure To Give Feedback
- Visit the official website of Department of heavy industry Ministry of Heavy public enterprises and industries, Government of India
- Your home page should be displayed right in front of your eyes.
- On the home page it is required to select the Connect tab.
- Then hit the Feedback button.
- A new page will appear in front of you. You will need to input all the necessary details like process, category name, e-mail address or mobile number, etc.
- Then click Continue
- If you follow this procedure, you will be able to give feedback
- Go to on the Official website Go to the official website of the Department of heavy industry, ministry of heavy public enterprises and industries. Government of India
- Home page of the site will be displayed before you.
- On the homepage on the home page, you must select the connect tab.
- Then, you need select after that, you have to click on options
- A new page will appear before you. On this page, you need to fill in the information you need to enter, such as category process name, user type and email address or mobile number.
- Then click continue
- If you follow this procedure, you can make suggestions
In this article, we’ve presented you with all the essential details about this Fame India scheme. If you’re still having issues, then call the helpline or write an email to describe your issue. Helpline numbers and addresses are as follows:
- Email ID [email protected]
- Helpline Number- 011- 23063633,23061854,23063733