Haryana Marriage Registration| Haryana Marriage Apply Online | Marriage Certificate | Haryana Marriage Application Form
In this article, we’ll share with you all the details about Haryana’s marriage registration act. Haryana marriage registration act was being implemented through Haryana Government recently. In the article, we’ll give you all the details about the process of getting your marriage certificates online. We will also provide you with the step-by-step procedure that you can follow to apply online to apply for registration of the Haryana wedding registration. It is not necessary to leave your house to complete the application.
Haryana Marriage Registration
Haryana Government has propelled another online entry to Marriage Registration Certificate. This entry will aid newly married couples with the process of registering their wedding through the web in Haryana. The declaration is used to fulfil various purposes, such as visas, changing the family names, and so on. This certificate is legal proof that a marriage has been registered to be performed in Haryana. It is an official proof of marriage registration. The need for the issue of a Marriage Certificate emerges if there is a needing to prove that a person is legally tied to another.
Benefits Of Haryana Marriage Registration
There are numerous advantages of this scheme. one of the major benefits that will be provided to newlyweds by virtue of being eligible for this Haryana wedding registration program is the possibility of marrying when sitting in the house. We are all aware that when you are locked down, it is extremely difficult to leave the home and go to court to resolve such crucial matters. The Haryana registration site will allow everyone to marry without having to get out of their homes. This is an extremely innovative technology that will benefit all Haryana residents. Haryana.
Details Of Haryana Online Marriage Registration
|Name||Haryana Marriage Registration|
|Launched by||Haryana Government|
|Beneficiaries||Recently wed couple|
|Objective||Registering marriage online in Haryana|
Objective of Haryana Marriage Registration
The primary goal of the main purpose of Haryana wedding registrations is to offer the option for citizens from Haryana to apply for marriage certificates sitting in their homes. The citizens of Haryana do not have to visit the government offices to register their marriage. You can visit the official website for Haryana marriage registration. From this site, they can sign up themselves. This will help save lots of money and time, and will also increase transparency in the process.
The applicant must meet the eligibility guidelines listed below while making an application for Haryana marriage registration:
- The bride and groom should not be under the age of 18 or 21 years old, and must be married separately.
- At the time of marriage registration, there must only be one life partner for one of the individuals.
- The groom and bride must likely have been in residence for at most 1 month within the location where the marriage ceremony will be registered.
The following documents are needed when trying to apply for Haryana marriage registration
- Proof of Marriage
- Date of birth certificate from the bride and groom. Bride and Bridegroom
- Home Proofs of Residence of the Bride and Bridegroom
- Photo of both sides
- Marriage Invitation Card
- The Marriage Photograph (Couple Photograph)
Marriage Registration Act
The marriage registration process will be conducted in accordance with the following statutes:
- Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- Special Marriage Act, 1954.
The following application fee must be paid by the groom and bride when submitting their application for the Haryana wedding registration:
|The application must be submitted within 90 days of the Date of Marriage||Rs.150/-|
|The application is submitted within 90 days, but not later than one year of the marriage date||Rs.350/-|
|Applications are not accepted after one year.||Rs.300/-|
Haryana Marriage Online Registration Procedure and Fees Payment
- The first step is to must visit the official website of Haryana marriage registration
- Your home page should be displayed before you.
- On the home page you must click on the account.
- You must now hit the registration link
- Before proceeding to the registration process, you must be sure to read the the Marriage Registration HandbookCarefully.
- A form will open up in your inbox where you must enter all necessary information like username email, password, and so on.
- Then, you have to click on the register button.
- A link will now be sent to your email ID to allow the activation of your login credentials
- Then go to the official site once more and select the account tab.
- Then click sign in
- You must now input your username and password.
- Click on sign in
- You must now click on the register marriage button.
- The form will appear before you. it is necessary to fill in the wedding registration details including marriage registry district, wedding information, groom’s details photographs, bride’s details etc.
- You must now upload the image of the bride, groom wedding photo, couple photos
- You have to click the declaration
- After filling in all required information, hit submit
- You will need to pay the application fee by clicking on the registration link and then go to the application page.
- Then click the proceed button
- Input all payment information like address, name pin code and bank details, for example.
- Then click on pay.
- Then, a few instructions will be displayed to you.
- You must read these instructions thoroughly
- You must now click Proceed to Pay
- Following that, you will be taken to the nic e-gras website.
- Then click continue
- It is essential to confirm all the information you’ve entered. Following that, click the OK button.
- A dialog box will pop up prior to you being asked to record GRN/ transaction IDs to be able to refer back later
- You must write down the transaction ID
- You must click the OK
- A new page will open in front of you, containing various payment options
- Click on the option to pay that you prefer.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to enter the required information.
- You must now click confirm
- The process of payment will be completed
Required Details To Be Filled In Application Form
The following information must be filled in on the marriage registration form
- District of Marriage Registration:Area type, district and location of registration
- Wedding details: Date of marriage (country, state) district, address and postal/zip code
- Groom Information:Groom country, groom state, groom district groom’s name, groom’s mother’s name, groom’s father’s name, groom’s birthday date, groom prior to marriage , groom’s marital status, groom’s religion groom’s occupation, groom’s present address since residing, groom’s nationality, groom’s permanent address, groom’s correspondence address, and groom’s postal/zip code
- Bride Information:Bride country, bride state, district of the bride, name of bride, bride mother name, bride father’s name, bride’s birthday date, bride prior to wedding marital status, bride’s religion, bride’s occupation, the address where she has been where she has been living since, her nationality permanent address of bride email address of the bride, the bride’s postal code/zip zip code
- Witness Information:Witness one name, witness one address, witness two names and witness two addresses
- Application Details:Applicant name, applicant address mobile number, and email.
Offline Procedure Of Haryana Marriage Registration 2021
To get your marriage registered in the offline process, you have to follow the steps listed below.
- The candidate must be able to move towards the center for enlistment of the relationship in Municipal Corporation in the territory in which the wedding ceremony is held.
- The application must be submitted along with all the documents required and the required amount at the office of the center for enlistment marriage at any time during the day.
Downloading Marriage Certificate
To download your marriage certificate, you have to follow the easy steps given in the following:
- Go to this link to the site’s official hyperlink is available here
- From the home page, select”Online Status” on the homepage “Online Status” option under the menu of Online services.
- A new web page will appear in your browser.
- Please enter the following information:
- Transaction ID
- Verification code.
- Click the download link
Search Status of Marriage Registration Application
- Visit your browser to the Saral Haryana website for online registration of weddings using a working internet connection on your computer or laptop
- Login with your login name, password and the captcha code. The code is displayed on the screen
- Select the “view status of application” option, and then click “track application status” option
- Please provide the requested information.
- Choose the date
- Enter the registration number of the application.
- Click the “get detail” option and the status will show
Method to print application form
- In the first place, you need to visit the first. You must go to the main website of the Haryana marriage registration. Haryana marriage registry
- This page is going to appear right in front of you.
- On the homepage on the home page, select the account tab.
- You must now click on the login button.
- The login forms will pop up before you, where you will need to enter your login credentials
- You must now click on the sign-in link.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to click on the registration tab.
- You must now search for the marriage registration number and then click on view
- The form will now open before you.
- You must click the print button
- This form is downloaded onto your computer
- You can print a copy of this form
Method to make appointment
- The first step is visit the official websiteof Haryana marriage registration
- Your home page should be displayed before you.
- On the homepage on the home page, select the Account tab.
- You must now click on the login button.
- The login forms will be displayed in front of you . you will need to enter your login credentials
- You must now click sign in
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to click on the registrations tab.
- Then, you must search for the marriage registration ID, then click the view button.
- You must now click on load schedule of appointments
- The schedule of appointments will be displayed before your eyes.
- You can pick the time that meets your needs
For any queries related to the online application form for marriage registration
- Toll-free number 1800 2000-023
- Email @ [email protected]