Income Certificate Kerala Apply Online | Income Certificate Kerala Online Registration | Kerala Income Certificate Download | Income Certificate Kerala Login
An income document is a vital document that acts as proof of income. The certificate is required in different locations. The State in Kerala gives income certificates both in offline and online modes. In this article, we’re going to provide you with full details on how to apply for an Income Certificate in Kerala by using both offline and online modes. In this article, you will also learn other information regarding the income Certificate such as its purpose benefits, specifications, eligibility criteria for login, download process and so on. If you’re looking to apply for the income certificate Keralathen you’re asked to read this article thoroughly until the very end.
Kerala Income Certificate 2021
The Kerala Government Kerala offers income certificates to everyone in the state. It is a vital document to prove the existence of the income earned annually by the family or individual. The certificate is given by village or taluk officials in Kerala. The residents of Kerala can utilize this certificate to benefit from various kinds of subsidies that are offered by government officials of the Kerala government. Citizens can apply for the certificate online or in an offline method. Citizens are able to submit applications offline through the Akshaya centre. Online applications can be completed via the E district’s portal. Its validity for the Kerala tax certificate is one year after the date of issue. Citizens must pay a fee to obtain the income document. The processing time for the award of the document is seven days from the date of filing.
Objective Of Income Certificate Kerala
The principal goal of the income certificateKerala is to issue income certificates to residents from the state. The certificate can be utilized for the purpose of obtaining different types of subsidies provided to the Kerala government. Kerala government. The citizens of Kerala are eligible to apply for this certificate via Akshaya centres.
or the E district or the E district portal. In the near future, residents of Kerala are also able to take advantage of tax relief through the existence of income proofs. Apart from that, a variety of concessions to fees in the educational institutions are available to learners. In order to avail of these concessions, students must present income proofs.
Key Highlights Of Income Certificate Kerala
|Name Of The Scheme||Income Certificate Kerala|
|Launched By||Government Of Kerala|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Kerala|
|Objective||To Provide Income Certificate|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Factors To Be Considered For Calculating Annual Income
The annual income of a family is the earnings of the applicant spouse and father, mother, and the family members that are not married. When calculating the annual income, these factors must be considered:
- Rent income
- Earnings from work
- Profits from businesses
- Land income
- Earnings from NRI family member
These factors aren’t considered in calculating the annual income-
- Final benefits
- Pensions for family members
- Festival allowance
- Payroll leave for surrender
- The income of a widowed daughter or sister
Fees For Application
- By Akshaya CentresThe Through Akshaya Centres Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs 28 , which includes Akshaya centre charge of Rs 18 and a government service charge of Rs 7 and per page printing and scanning of 3 Rs. For families with SC/ST status, the cost is only Rs 12. For families in the category below poverty line the application fee is Rs 20.
- Online ApplicationFor application via E district portal, the applicant has to pay 15 Rs.
Benefits And Features Of Income Certificate Kerala
- The government of Kerala gives Income Certificates to all residents of the state.
- It is a vital document that acts as a document to prove the each year’s earnings of a person or their family
- The document is issued by the village or Taluk offices in Kerala
- The residents of Kerala can avail this certificate to avail diverse kinds of financial aid that are offered by the Kerala government. Kerala
- Citizens can apply for this certificate by using online or offline modes
- Citizens can apply offline via Akshaya center
- Online applications can be submitted through the portal for E district
- The validity of a Kerala Income certificate expires one year after the date of issue
- Citizens must also pay fees to receive a income certificate
- The processing time for the issuance of the certificate is 7 working days after the date of submission
- The certificate can also be used to gain admission into an the educational institute
- When you are applying for entry into the school, a income certificate is needed
- A income certificate is also required to be able to claim certain kinds or pensions within India
- In order to avail the benefit of fee concessions, an educational institution , a income certificate is required.
- Tax relaxation may also be claimed by submitting an income certificates that are issued when you purchasing of the property
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala
- Ration card
- Proof of Identity
- Aadhar card
- Income proof
- Land tax
- Salary certificate
- Basic tax receipt
- Photograph of passport size
- Mobile number
Procedure To Apply For Kerala Income Certificate Through Akshaya Centre
- The first step is to visit the nearest Akshaya service centre.
- Then, submit the an application to apply to obtain an income certificate in the online form at Akshaya service center.
- You must now complete all the necessary paperwork
- Your application will be forwarded to the department.
- The applicant will receive the application number via SMS to the mobile number that is registered
- The status of the application will be communicated to the applicant via SMS
- The department will then process the request for a income certificate.
- After verification, the authorized official of the government will issue an income certificate electronically, and then digitally sign it
- Applicant will be sent an SMS inviting them to visit any Akshaya center.
- The applicant must supply the application number the service centre.
- The applicant must deliver the copy of the copy of income certificate.
Apply For Kerala Income Certificate Through E District Portal
- The first step is to visit first the web site for E district. Kerala
- Home page for the site will appear prior to you
- On the homepage, you will need select the new portal user creation.
- The Registration page will show prior to you
- On this page, you need to fill in the following data On this page, you must enter the following information:
- Birth date
- Mobile number
- House number
- Aadhar number
- Valid email address
- Captcha code
- Password recovery question
- Password recovery solution
- Then, click Register
- You will need to sign in using your login credentials
- Then, you must click on the one-time registration button
- Then, you must fill in all the required details and then click the duplicate button.
- After a successful duplicate check is ok, you must click the submit
- The applicant can also edit their registration details by clicking Edit Registration
- After verification is successful, you are required to click submit
- Now , you must fill in the registration number for E district.
- Then, you must choose the type of certificate as income certificate
- You must now choose the purpose of the certificate
- Enter the name of the person and select self as the relationship in the drop-down menu.
- You must now click Save
- Once you have done that, you will be directed to the uploading section for documents
- You must now add all the documents you need to
- Then, click submit
- You must now select the make payment option.
- Then enter the details of the payment
- Then, click on the pay button.
- The payment will be processed and a receipt will be generated.
- It is essential to note of this receipt for use in the future.
Procedure To Do Login On The Portal
- Visit the official site of E District. Kerala
- Home page for the site will be open before you click.
- In the section Portal User Login you will need to choose the type of user you want to use.
- Then, you must enter the username password, as well as the captcha code.
- You must now click submit
- After following this process, you will be able to login to the portal.
Procedure To Check Application Status
- Go to on the official siteof E District, Kerala
- Your home page should be open prior to you
- On the home page you will need select the application status
- The new webpage will be opened prior to your arrival.
- On this new page , you need to choose Service and then enter the application number.
- Then, click submit
- Following this method, you will be able to check the status of your application
Procedure To Download Income Certificate
- To begin, go to first the Official website of E District. Kerala
- Home page for the site will be open before you click.
- In the login section, you must enter your login credentials, then click on login.
- Once you’ve done that, click download the income certificate
- Your income tax certificate will appear in PDF format.
- Click on the download to download it.
- eDistrict Project Related Queries- Email: [email protected], Phone: 0471 2726881
- Technical Issues Only-
1. System Administrator (edistrict Project), Email: [email protected], Phone: 0471 2726881
2. Database Administrator ( eDistrict Project) Email: [email protected] Phone: 0471 2726881