Kanye West Net worth, family Biography, Quotes, and Biography Awards will be discussed in this article. Find out Kanye West’s net worth as a musician or songwriter. A songwriter and musician, Kanye West are from the United States. Apart from being a rapper, He can also be a fashion stylist as well as a businessman. He is an entrepreneur who has the ability to diversify his income. Though his fame and status and wealth come via music, there’re a variety of opportunities to make money with Kanye West. Kanye West isn’t only a rapper who creates poor music and expects people to enjoy it. It’s safe to say Kanye West has come far since his beginnings a few several years back.
Kanye West Early life
An Atlanta native, Atlanta, Georgia, Kanye Omari West was born on the 8th day of June 1977. After his divorce from his parents, the year 1980 led him to move to Chicago, Illinois. When he left Chicago, Kanye West attended Polaris High School in suburban Oak Lawn, Illinois. His mother was a teacher at Nanjing University in China, in which he was the sole foreign student in the class at the age of 10.
He then was introduced to an instructor, a DJ/producer with”no I.D. and began to experiment with music. The scholarship he was awarded towards the American Academy of Art was granted in 1997, however, the artist decided to pursue English and music at Chicago State University. Following his drop out from high school at 20 years old, He pursued a profession in music. The couple got married in 2014 and he is the father of four children along with his spouse, Kim Kardashian.
Kanye West Net Worth
Bloomberg predicts Kanye West’s earnings for the coming year to be somewhere in an amount of between – $7 billion, confirming his status as the most wealthy African-American. Forbes fact-checking revealed that the current worth of West is close to $1.8 billion according to the Bloomberg number being based on the “theoretical future expectations” about the earnings West can make from his partnership with Gap. Even so, he makes around 90 million dollars from his music ventures. He makes $150-200 million in royalty payments from his clothing label, Yeezy, of which he owns 100%.
|Kanye West Net Worth||$3.2 Billion|
|Born||July 8, 1977|
|Place of Birth||United States of America|
Kanye West Career
Kanye West began his career in 1996 following his dropping out of high school. He developed beats mostly for local artists who were expanding and later developed into a style that amplified vocal samples from soul classic records.
His first credits as a producer were from”Down to Earth,” his debut album “Down to Earth” when the singer was just 19 years old.
Alicia Keys, Ludacris, Ludacris, Alicia Keys, and Janet Jackson collaborated with Kanye West to form Roc-A-Fella Records, which he began to launch in 2000. Kanye West’s net worth Kanye West is beginning to increase at present.
The year 2001 was the time he recorded Jay-Z’s Blueprint album, which generated curiosity about his production skills.
Kanye West has always regarded him as an aspiring rapper, even being a renowned producer. Although he honed his rapping abilities before becoming a producer getting accepted as an artist was never easy.
A major accident in a car in the month of October 2002 caused his jaw to break. This was then reconstructive surgery resulted in him being wired shut. He was motivated by the experience to write “Through the Wire” while in hospital.
The track was used by the artist to announce an album called “The College Dropout,” it was leaked several months prior to the release date of August.
Kanye West Family
He is married to the famous singer and actress Kim Kardashian since 2014, which makes him age 36.
North, Psalm, Saint Psalm, Saint Chicago are the four children of their union.
Ray the father of his son, was a photojournalist for the Atlanta Journal newspaper and a part of his father’s Black Panther Party, becoming a Christian counselor following his departure. The mother of West’s Donda passed away from heart disease aged 58 in 2007, after being diagnosed with heart problems due to her daughter’s work as a teacher. The diagnosis would have a profound impact on West’s music career as well as his personal life.
Quotes by Kanye West
- If you’re fortunate enough to participate in this game of life, it is important to be grateful for every minute. A lot of people don’t appreciate the moment until it’s gone.
- If you’re lucky enough to participate in this game of life, then you must take advantage of every moment. Most people don’t take advantage of the moment until it’s gone.
- Keep your eyes out of the sky, hold your faith in God, and keep your eyes on the sun rising.
Kanye West Awards
- Award-winning at the BET Awards 2004 for the most innovative artist.
- The most male-oriented video of MTV Video Music Awards 2005. MTV Video Music Awards
- Hip-hop artist that won the BET Award for 2005’s best male.
- “Gold Digger” and “Jesus Walks” were named as Video of the Year, respectively during the BET Awards 2006.
- TRL was honored at the MTV Italian Music Awards 2006 honored TRL as the Man of the Year.
- Best Live Performance at the 2007 and 2008 BET Hip Hop Awards
- The MTV Europe Music Awards 2008 awarded the best male singer and best urban band.
- In the American Music Awards 2008, the rapper was awarded the best male rapper/hip hop artist, artist.
- Hip-Hop Male Artist at the 2008 BET Awards.
- In 2008 The BET Awards awarded the award for the Best Collaboration for “Good Life” (featuring T-Pain).
- Defined hip hop in 2011 and 2009 through 2011’s BET Hip Hop Awards and the Antville Music Video Awards.
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2009 and 2011: Producer of the Year and Best Hip Hop Style.
- ANTVILLE 2010 Award for Best Commissioned Artist
- The ACE Awards gave out the Stylemaker Award.
- “Run This Town” was voted as the most popular music collaboration of the People’s Choice Awards 2010 (with Jay-Z and Rihanna).
- BET Awards BET Awards honored B.O.B. as the most successful rapper of 2011.
- The BET Awards 2012 Video of the Year was “Otis” (featuring Jay-Z).
- At the Grammy Awards 2012, “Otis” won the Grammy for Best Rap Performance.
We hope that you found this article informative. Please come back to find more details about the many famous people around the world.