Karnataka Marriage Certificate | registration form Karnataka marriage certificate PDF | registration online at kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in
We hope that you are familiar with the meaning of “Marriage Certificate”, which is a mandatory and statutory document that is a part of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or Special Marriage Act 1954. A marriage certificate is authentic evidence for couples who were married in any of these marriages.
With women’s rights foremost at heart, the highest justice in India have made it mandatory for couples to record their weddings. It is therefore recommended to finish the marriage registration for all people in India who have been married but haven’t registered for it until now. Similar to this, the Karnataka state government, there is the option of marriage registration offline or online modes.
Find out more information regarding how to apply for the Karnataka wedding certificate in this article. In this post, we provide all the details regarding the subject including Karnataka marriage certificate applications and eligibility requirements, the relevant documents needed, etc.
Karnataka Marriage Certificate
It is crucial to possess the Karnataka wedding certificate for couples who are married in the state. The marriage certificate is the legal proof of a marriage between two persons. At first, to be registered the couple had to go to the government marriage offices to signify their wedding, however, nowadays, they can do it on the internet.
The state government of Karnataka has created an online portal called “Kaveri Online Services” for a marriage certificate. The portal will also guide the state to a one-step close to digitalization. Kaveri online is a mobile-based web-based application that was developed through the Department of Stamps & Registration as well as The Karnataka government.
The website provides various services to the poor in the state. In the year 2018 Kaveri the online portal for services was been established in the portal in Karnataka state. In the next sections of this article, the spouse will be aware of the procedure for signing a marriage certificate online method.
Requirement of Karnataka Marriage Certificate
- With the aid of marriage, married applicants are able to take advantage of the various schemes of government.
- If the bride wishes change the name of her on any document, the marriage certificate can be used as evidence.
- Through the marriage certificates, citizens can obtain life insurance (if needed).
- Karnataka marriage certificates can be used in divorce proceedings, or when determining the paternity of children.
- It is evidence of marriage and anyone can be able to point out the marriage.
The most important points to consider when it comes to Karnataka Marriage Certificate
|Marriage Official Portal||kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in|
|Portal Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Online Website Implementation in||2018|
|Name of the Certificate||Karnataka Marriage Certificate|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Mode to Apply for Marriage Certificate||Online and Offline Mode|
|Category of Post||Karnataka Govt. Scheme|
Eligibility Standards to Apply for Karnataka Marriage
Find out the requirements for eligibility to be able to marry for marriage registration in Karnataka state. Candidates who do not meet the requirements are not eligible and cannot finish their marriage registration through any method.
- The age of the Groom who wants to be registered for marriage must be more than 21 years old.
- The bride should be over the age of 18 to be eligible for registration of marriage.
- Couple is the right to be residents of Karnataka, India.
Requisite Document for Marriage Registration
In order to apply for application for a Karnataka marriage certificate the couple applying for the certificate must submit the required documents as listed below in this section. Don’t present fake documents for the registration of marriage certificates in any circumstance.
- The application form is completed and properly signed by the bride and groom.
- Wedding Card (Original Card)
- Wedding and Groom Resident Proof such as Passport, Voter ID Driving License, Bill of Telephone or Electricity Bill and so on. In the proof of address that the identity of the applicant must be included.
- Bride and groom age proofs, such as10th-class scorecard or passport.
- Bride and Groom two passport photograph.
- Couple ID Proof
- Aadhaar Card of Bride and Groom
- Six photos of the bride and groom in the the size of 2B.
- Bride and Groom’s wedding Affidavits in specified format.
- Two photos of the groom and bride wearing their wedding attire and who are in attendance at the ceremony of marriage (with their families).
- If the bride decides to change her name after marriage then an affidavit of that change is required.
- The newspaper where the announcement of the bride’s name change is published.
- The above-mentioned documents must be certified by a self-attesting expert.
- On the day of verification On the day of verification, bring the original copies of all the certificates.
- It is essential that for each couple to have government. addressed proof.
Process of application to apply for Karnataka Marriage Certificate Online
Following the steps outlined in this article, couples who are interested can quickly register by registering themselves on the Karnataka marriage portal online.
- To begin, candidates must visit the official portal i.e. https://kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in/.
- If you’re already a user, then you can create the login using the username you used and your password.
- If you’re new to the site, make sure you register first.
- For this, click to open the ” Register as a New User“ link.
- A registration page will appear on your screen. You can then enter your name and gender, address, mobile number, and other details.
- Click”Register” or click the “Register button” Your your login credentials will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Log in and enter all the information of the groom and bride in the “Marriage Registration Certificate”.
- Fill out an application.
- The next step is to make an acknowledgement slip which a temporary digit is assigned to the applicant and the partner.
- Print a copy of the slip. On the specified date you must visit the register, along with your required witness as well as original documentation.
- The couple and the witness must swear the register of their wedding.
- In the next few days within a couple of days, within a couple of days, Karnataka ceremony certificate for marriage will then be given to the couple.
Offline Application Process for KAR Marriage Marriage Document
If you’re unable to complete the online registration to obtain a marriage certificate then you should fill out the application using in person. The entire offline registration process is shown in the next section of this text.
- First , applicants must get the wedding application forms downloaded from the official website. You can download the application hyperlink at the end of this article.
- Then, you have complete all of your information correctly on the application form.
- Attach the scan of the certificate you wish to have together with your Karnataka Marriage application form.
- After that, applicants must fill out the entire form along with attested testimonials to their closest Sub Registrar Office.
- The higher officials will announce an exact time and date for applicants on which they must appear at the office with their original documents and their witnesses.
- Visit the office of the Registrar and sign your marriage certificate.
- Authorities will issue two duplicates of the marriage certificate to the couple, while the remainder of the certificate will be provided to the office for record.
Kar Marriage Registration Witness
To be able to marry witnesses play an essential part. Without the signature of a witness, couples aren’t allowed to legally register their marriage. To be a witness, there are essential rules that must follow.
- The witness’s age must be 21 or more.
- Furthermore, only the person is eligible to become witness who was present at the wedding ceremony of the bride and groom personally.
- The blood relative closest to the Groom as well as Bride side witnesses are selected.
Karnataka Marriage Registration Charges
- According to the Hindu Marriage Act, no cost will be imposed in marriage registration. The application fee is 5 rupees. whereas for the certificated copy, the fee of 10 rupees.
- In the Special Marriage Act, the wedding ceremony solemnization charge costs 10 rupees. Additionally, 15 rupees additionally, will be charged for the ceremony to be held in an different location than the sub-registrar’s office. The fee for the proposed wedding is 3 rupees and to obtain a certified duplicate of the marriage certificate 2 rupees is a prescribed cost.
- The amount that applicants have to pay for a valid copy of their marriage certificate under the Parsi Marriage Act is 2 rupees.
How to Know Your Marriage Office?
- To find out more about your marriage registry office visit the Kaveri Online’s official website. Services.
- The homepage of the website will be displayed across your display.
- Then, scroll down the home screen and then click on to open the hyperlink ” Know Your Marriage Office“ located in”Services for Guest Users” in the “Services for Guest User” section.
- The search for the marriage office will be shown at the top of the screen.
- Include all the necessary information such as wedding type, bride’s residence information, groom’s address and any other necessary information.
- Press”Search” or tap the “Search” button and the office’s details will be displayed in your phone.
FAQs for Karnataka Marriage Certificate
It is vital to record the marriage ceremony of lovers in India?
After the wedding ceremony, the bride and groom must declare their marriage to be considered a life partner legally. What is the minimum average age for the person that is required to sign the marriage registration process?
Anyone who intends to be a witness must be 21 or older. In the event that he or she is not 21 years old, they cannot be a valid witness. How long Karnataka marriage certificates are valid?
There isn’t a specific date of validity or time frame for the marriage certificate. The day the certificate is published in the document, it is valid for the duration of your life. In how long will the Karnataka wedding documents will be distributed to the couple?
No specific timeframe is specified by officials, however within a few days after the official issue of the certificate. Utilizing this Kaveri Online Services portal can I see the marriage offices close to me?
Yes, when you go to the official website of the online services you will find the option to click on”Know Marriage Offices” or the “Know Marriage Offices” option. After filling in the required information in the form, you can find the nearest office.