KVPY Registration Online | Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Application Form | KVPY Application Last Date | KVPY Eligibility Criteria | Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Registration
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana was a program that was launched through the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. KVPY scheme was first announced in 1999. The goal for the authorities behind the program is to recognize and promote gifted and enthusiastic students in the sciences to pursue careers in research. There are many questions that you have in mind to these Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana. If yes, you will find the solution to your queries on this webpage. Also, take a look at the additional information.
About Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is an opportunity to receive a scholarship for students taking classes within B.Sc./ B.S.or B.Stat./ B.Math.or Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. in Chemistry Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry Mathematics, Biology, Ecology, Molecular Biology, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Biotechnology, Neurosciences, Statistics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Marine Biology, Geology, Human Biology Genetics, Biomedical Science, Applied Physics, Geophysics, Materials Science or Environmental Science. Candidates who wish to pursue their careers in the field of science may apply for this scheme of fellowships. Applications to apply for the scheme are expected to be released in the near future through the department.
Exam Date for Aptitude Test 2022 Dates Announced
Indian Institute of Science conducts the aptitude test to select students eligible for the test. This test is conducted by the IISC Bangalore has released the exam date for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana exam 2021. The aptitude test for the scheme will take place on January 9th, 2022. Students who have signed up to take part in the exam are able to check their information on the official website. Special committees have been set up to conduct this test of aptitude. After screening candidates through the test, students who have been shortlisted will be invited for an interview in the last round. interview. The marks earned in the interview and Aptitude test and the interview are taken into consideration for the fellowship.
Application Dates Extended Under Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
The application deadlines for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana was increased through the Indian Institute of Science Bangalore. All interested students can apply under the scheme until the 6th of September in 2021. Students are able to visit the official website to apply. According to the details that are mentioned on the official website all the students of class 11th or first year of any undergraduate program in basic science (BSc/BS/B.stat/ B. Math/Integrated MSc/MS in mathematics/physics/chemistry and biology) can apply under this scheme. Students who are eligible must visit the official site and complete the application form. Students are required to save an original copy of their passport size photo and their signature when filling out an application. Students in restricted categories are also asked to submit a photocopy of their certificate of category along with the submission.
Schedule Of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
|The portal for online applications has been opened.||12th July 2021|
|Deadline for closing online application||6th September 2021|
|Deadline for paying application fees||9th September 2021|
|Download admit card through the application portal||7th October 2021|
|Date of the examination||7th November 2021|
Short Summary of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
|Scheme’s name||Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana|
|It was released by||Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India|
|It was launched to||Students|
|Kind of scheme||Fellowship scheme|
|Category||Central government scheme|
|Modality of application||Online|
|Commencing date||6th September 2020|
|Last date||5th October 2020|
Kind Of KVPY Fellowship
|Course||Monthly Fellowship||Annual Contingency Grant|
|SA/SX/ SB – from 1st-3rd years of the following: B.Sc./ B.S./ B.Stat./ B.Math. or Integrated M.Sc. / M.S.||Rs. 5000||Rs. 20000|
|SA/ SX/ SB – during M. Sc. 4th to 5th year of integrated M.Sc. / M.S./ M.Math./ M.Stat.||Rs. 7000||Rs. 28000|
The Eligibility Criteria
- stream SA: A 10th standard pass applicants with 75 percent (65 percent for SCor STor PWD) marks in science and mathematics and who are admitted to 11th standard are able to take the Aptitude Test. Fellowship is only available when applicants are admitted to B.Sc./ B.S.or B.Stat./ B.Math./ Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. after having scored 60 percent (50 percent for SCor STPWD) or 60% PWD) scores in the the 12th board exam from Science subjects.
- Stream SX: Candidates who are in 12th class with Physicsor Chemistry and Biology subjects, allowing them to the pursuit of B.Sc./ B.S.or B.Stat./ B.Math.and Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. course can also take an aptitude test. In order to be eligible, applicants must obtain 75 percent (65 percent for SCor STcourse or PWD) marks in the science and math subjects of the 10th standard board exam. The fellowship will be granted only if they have been admitted to B.Sc./ B.S.or B.Stat./ B.Math.or Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. after having scored 60 60% (50 percent for SCor STor PWD) scores in the 12th board exam.
- Students in Stream SB in their 1st year of B.Sc./ B.S.or B.Stat./ B.Math./ Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. and must score at least 60 percent (50 percent for SCor STand 50% for PWD) points in the 12th board examinations are also eligible for application.
- The applicant should be PwDor SC/ ST candidate.
Features Of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
- Kishore vaigyanik Yojana is a fellowship program sponsored by the government.
- The scheme encourages science education, and encourages students to take fundamental science classes and research as a career.
- In addition, this program will also identify students who have the ability to conduct research and helps students to pursue careers in the field of scientific research.
- Kishore vaigyanik protsahan Yojana ensures that research and development expands.
- All students studying in the 12th class and are in the first year of pursuing any undergraduate program that deals with basic sciences are eligible to apply to apply for the fellowship.
- Every beneficiary is provided with a fellowship and a grant until pre PHD level, including summer camp held in the most prestigious academic and research institutions
- Caste certificate
- PwD certification in the case physical challenged candidate
- Academic certificate
Payment for application fees can be made by Credit Card, ATM-Debit Card or via Net Banking. Any other method of payment is acceptable.
|GeneralOBC Category OBC Category||Rs. 1250|
|SC/ STPWD PWD||Rs. 625 (Bank Charges extra)|
Selection procedure Under KVPY
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of an Aptitude test, which will take place in November 2020, followed with an interview.
Things to take in Kishore vaigyanik’s protsahan exam
- Kishore vaigyanik protsahan Yojana admit card
- To passport size photograph
- It is imperative to remember that the photo should be identical to the one the photo uploaded on the KVPY application form.
- Original photo ID document
Kishore vaigyanik protsahan Yojana marking scheme
- The paper for the question will comprise of 100 marks.
In Part 1
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
- For each correct answer, 0.25 marks will be taken off.
- For each correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded.
- For each correct answer 0.5 marks will be taken off.
Information to fill in Kishore vaigyanik form. Protsahan Yojana Application form
- Candidate’s name
- The applicant’s class
- The applicant’s stream
- Birth date
- Valid email ID
- Mobile number
Procedure To Apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
Follow the steps below to apply to the scheme: Access the official website of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India
- From the homepage of the website , click ” application” option.
- Click “click here to sign up” option.
- The registration form is filled in by entering your name, email address as well as contact number. You can also enter a the captcha code
- Choose on the ” register” option, and fill out the remainder of the application form with your personal and academic information.
- Upload the signature, image and other documents that are required in the format that is required.
- Fill out the application form after reviewing the information entered
- Complete the application form. Take an image of the form along with the receipt for payment.
Methods To Login The Portal Portal
- To begin, go to this web site of Kishore vaigyanik the protsahan Yojana
- Home page for the site will be open before you click.
- On the homepage , you’re required to click sign to sign
- The new webpage will be displayed in front of you.
- On this new page , you must enter your username and password.
- Then click on the sign in button.
- Following this method, you will be able to login to the portal.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Exam Pattern
|Questions of the type||Multiple-choice questions|
|Paper that is the medium of the question||Both Hindi and English|
|Marking scheme||In part 1 for each wrong answer, 0.25 points will be deducted. In the second part for each incorrect answer, 0.5 marks will be taken off.|
|Subjects||No. in the list of questions (Part I) (01 mark each)||No. of the questions (Part II) (2 marks per mark)||Total Marks|
|Subjects||No. of the questions (Part I) (01 mark each)||No. in the list of questions (Part II) (02 marks for each)||Total Marks|
How do I prepare for the KVPY Exam
- Examination patternThe learners are advised to study the exam pattern thoroughly. Before beginning preparation, take note of the exam format and prepare according to the pattern. Candidates are advised look up the questions’ number, the marking scheme, and the syllabus
- books:Students are advised to read high-quality books to be prepared for the KVPY exam which have the clear concepts in them.
- Cross-study:If the student is in the class of 11th, the student is recommended to read the syllabus of classes 10th and 12th.
- Exam mock testStudents must try out mock tests before taking the exam. This helps to understand the idea and students will be able understand the format of exam in a clear manner.
View List Of Fellows Of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
- The first step is to visit first the site of the official web-page of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
- Home page for the site will appear before you click.
- On the home page you will be required to click on the fellows link. the names of your friends
- Once you click this link, the list of all KVPY members will appear displayed on your screen.
- You must select the year of your choice.
- The necessary information will be displayed on the computer screen
Procedure to View Information about Committees
- Check out this site of the official web page of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
- Your home page should appear before you click.
- You are now required to select the committees.
- The new webpage will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will be able to view information regarding committees.
Method to View Results
- The first step is to visit first the main website for Kishore vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
- Home page for the site will be open prior to you
- On the homepage, you’re asked to click on Results
- Year-wise list of results will be displayed before you.
- Click on the option you want to choose
- The required information will be displayed before you.
Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana.
- Home page for the site will be open prior to your arrival.
- On the home page on the homepage, you must hit”download” to download the downloading admit card.
- You will need to fill in your user id and password
- Then, you must click on the login button.
- The admit card will be displayed visible on your computer screen
- Download it, and then print it
KVPY Student Registration
- Check out this site of the official web page of Kishore vaigyanik’s protsahan Yojana
- Your home page should appear prior to you
- On the home page , you must click KVPY alumni registration.
- A registration form will appear before you.
- you must enter all the necessary information on the registration form such as your name or gender, birthday, birthplace, stream rank, state address and mobile number, email address etc.
- Then, click Register
- If you follow this method, you can complete KVPY registration.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana List Of Exam Centres
|Zones East and North East||West as well as Central zone||South zone||North zone|
|Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna (Bihar)||Madgoan, Mapusa, Panaji (Goa)||Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)||Chandigarh (Chandigarh)|
|Bhilai Nagar Bilaspur, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodra (Gujarat)||Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bidar, Chikkaballapura, Chikkamangaluru, Davanagere, Dharwad, Haliyal, Hassan, Hubballi, Kalaburagi, Mandya, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Puttur, Shivamogga, Udupi, (Karnataka)||New Delhi (Delhi)|
|Asansol, Burdwan, Durgapur, Hoogly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri (West Bengal)||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain (Madhya Pradesh)||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal (Telangana)||Ambala, Faridabad, gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, kurukshetra, Panipat, Rohtak, Sonipat (Haryana)|
|Agarthala (Tripura)||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane (Maharashtra)||Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur (Kerala)||Jammu (Jammu as well as Kashmir)|
|Shillong (Meghalaya)||Puducherry (Puducherry)||Leh (Laddakh)|
|Imphal (Manipur)||Chennai, Coimbatore, Kanchipuram, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore (Tamil Nadu)||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala (Punjab)|
|Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Silchar, Tezpur (Assam)||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur (Rajasthan)|
|Naharlagun (Arunachal Pradesh)||Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Prayagraj, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Berhampur, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Sambalpur (Orissa)||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee (Uttarakhand)|
|Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
Download Question Paper KVPY Along with Key Answers
- The first step is to visit the official website of Kishore vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
- The Home page will appear right in front of your eyes.
- On the homepage, you have to scroll down
- In the questions and answer key section, you can discover all the question papers and answer key for 2009 until 2019.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Aptitude Test Result Announced
As you are all aware, there was an aptitude test conducted under the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana. The results of this test were released through the Indian Institute of Science on 23rd April 2021, on its official site. Anyone who has participated in this test can view the results through its official website. To check the results, candidates must input their application number and date of birth on the official website. Candidates can also download the KVPY merit list across India through their official site. If you’ve taken an aptitude test as part of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana, then you have to follow the instructions below to verify your score. The outcome for the Aptitude Test Fellowship is subject to the examination of all relevant documents.
- Students who have been chosen to receive the fellowship will be notified via email with their decision and details regarding the documents to be submitted. This test of aptitude is held to determine the eligibility for admission into masters, bachelors and integrated degree fellowships in the science stream.
- The three streams in this Yojana that are SA stream, SX stream and the SB stream. The outcomes from SA and SX are now available for students who have scored 51% or more and the results of the SB stream was announced for students who have secured 46% or more marks to be admitted into basic sciences.
Check KVPY Aptitude Test Marks
- To begin, visit first the KVPY’s official site. first. Then, go to the official websiteof KVPY
- Your home page is going to show for you.
- On the home page there is a requirement to select the KVPY 2020 test mark.
- The new webpage will be displayed prior to your eyes.
- On this page, you’ll be asked to input your application number, as well as your date of birth.
- Then click Continue
- The results of your aptitude test and the interview will be displayed on the screen of your computer
Procedure to Review KVPY Fellowship Award
- Visit KVPY’s KVPY’s official site of KVPY
- Your home page is going to be displayed to you
- On the home page there is a requirement to hit KVPY Fellowship award 2020
- A new page will be displayed before you
- On this page, you must click on the stream that is corresponding to your specific category.
- When you click this link merit list with the application number and roll number, as well as name, and rank will appear on your screen
- You can verify whether your name is on the list.
Assistance Line Number
For any question, you can reach:
- Fax: (080) 2360 1215
- Telephone: (080) 22932975 / 76, 23601008, 22933536
- Email at [email protected] for Application related queries or for Fellowship related queries at [email protected]
Be aware that for more information regarding the scheme, stay in touch on our website.