Telangana Maa Bhoomi Online | Maa Bhoomi ROR- 1B & Adangal Online Land Record | Telangana Maa Bhoomi Portal
The Government of Telangana has introduced the first web-based Land Record portal also known as Maa Bhoomi Portal. Maa Bhoomi Portal. In the article below we’ve presented the specifications of the website which was created by Telangana government officials. In this article, we’ll provide a step-by-step guideline to apply for pahani land records and we will explain the procedure to access the Telangana land map. We have also provided the procedure for applying for the ROR1B and Adangal Online Land Record. 1B and Adangal Online Land Record.
Telangana Maa Bhoomi Portal
It is the Telangana government that has launched this website in order that everyone in the Telangana state are able to submit an application for the documents and receive an official copy of the documents. The portal can assist everyone to apply for various documents sitting at home. Residents of the state will not have to visit the offices of the Government in the State. The process will be more convenient for the residents.
Advantages of The Maa Bhoomi Portal
Numerous benefits will be offered to government officials of the state government in Telangana state through using the Bhoomi Telangana portal. The main benefit from the introduction the portal will be the accessibility of all the documents regarding the land that is spread across the states with a single click. It is necessary to go to the official site of land records and select the documents you want. Then, you’ll receive an authentic copy of the document you are looking for within 10 to 15 working days, and that is all while at your home.
Information about Maa Bhoomi Online Land Record
|The project was launched by||Revenue Department of Telangana|
|Goal||Digitalization Of Land Records|
Services Of Available at Maa Bhoomi Portal
If you go to Maa Bhoomi, Maa Bhoomi portal in Telangana You will be able to access the following services are available:
- Linking the Adhaar account to the account
- The process of applying for Pahanior Adangal
- Viewing the Pahani information
- Survey and land records
- Accessing documents ROR- 1B (Records of Rights) specifics
- Village ROR- IB details
- Filing of complaints for corrections to the land records.
Process To Check Pahani/Adangal By Maa Bhoomi Website
To examine the pahani document to verify the pahani documents, follow the steps below To check the pahani documents, follow these steps:
- Then, go to Maa Bhoomi’s website. Maa Bhoomi website
- From the home page choose”Your Pahani” on the homepage ” Your Pahani” option.
- Please enter the following information:
- Survey No.
- Account No.
- Please enter the following information-
- District name
- Village name
- Hit”Click” “Click” link.
- The details of the land are displayed in your display.
Process To Check Pahani/Adangal By CCLA Portal
To access the Pahani from the Chief Commissioner of the land administration’s official site, do these easy steps:
- First, visit official portal website
- On the homepage, click”Start” on your homepage. Click the ” Know your land status“ link.
- Please enter the following information-
- Khata no.
- Survey number.
- Then, click the “Get more details” option.
- The Pahani information will be displayed upon your monitors.
Making Copies Of Formulas
To get copies of different documents, follow the steps that are provided below:
- To begin, go to the official website link that’s here
- On the homepage, click”Government Forms” on the homepage “Government Forms” link.
- You will be taken to an external link for Telangana state portal. Telangana State Portal.
- Select your desired document link.
Cadastral Maps of Rural Areas
To verify the cadastral maps of the rural region, follow the easy steps below:
- Check out the official web site
- Select the Find Cadastral Mapsoption on the home page.
- Click to the show
- The maps will show.
Confirming the Transaction Dates
To verify the details of your land transaction you must follow these easy steps in the following steps:
- The first step is to visit the official website
- On the home page you will find the “Deed Detail”option
- Choose the following:
- Registration Details
- Sub Registrar Office
- Document Number
- Year of Registration
- Simply click on the SearchButton
You can look up these four kinds of tax information for the property–
GHMC Tax on Property
GHMC Tax on Land Tax Vacant
CDMA Property Tax
CDMA Unused Land Tax
Direct Links for Different Tax
To find the payment information of various taxes the tax, click on the direct links below:
|Tax Name||Direct Link|
|GHMC Property Tax||Click Here|
|GHMC Tax on Land Taxes for Vacant Land||Click Here|
|CDMA Property Tax||Click Here|
|CDMA Tax on Land Tax Vacant||Click Here|
Process For Checking Tax Payment Status
To verify the status of your payment of taxation in Maa Bhoomi portal, you should follow the steps listed below:
- Then, click the link to the tax.
- All direct links are listed in this table.
- A new website will show up at the top of your display.
- Fill in all the information required on the web page.
- Click to “Submit”
- The status of the payment will be displayed at the top of the screen.
Check Amendment Register
- First, go to first the site of the official web pageof Maa Bhoomi Telangana
- On the home page, click “know your land’s status” option from the citizen service corner
- Visit the “Record of Rights (ROR)” and then click”Amendment Register” and then click “Amendment Register” option available.
- A new website page will appear where you will need to enter your details like district Division, Mandal, Village and Survey number. and the Captcha code
- Click the “view the details” option to display the details
Check Survey No Pending For Clearance
- First, go to your way to the main website to learn more about Maa Bhoomi Telangana
- On the homepage, choose the “know your land’s status” option in the corner of citizen services.
- Visit your “Record of Rights (ROR)” and then click ” Survey Numbers Pending for Clearance“ given there
- A new page on the internet will be displayed where you need to enter your details like District, Division, Mandal, Village and Survey number. and the Captcha code
- Select”View details” and click “view more details” option to display the details
Method to verify Land Transaction Deed details
- The first step is to visit your way to the main website to learn more about Maa Bhoomi Telangana
- On the home page, click the “know your land’s status” option on the corner for citizen services.
- Visit the”LAND TRANSACTION DEEDS” and click “Deed Details” ” Deed Details“option
- A new website will appear where you will need to input your details like the document number Layout plot, Apartments and the Captcha code
- Use”Search” or the “search” choice to display the data
Check the Land Transaction Information on the Encumbrance
- The first step is to visit your way to the site of the official web page to learn more about Maa Bhoomi Telangana
- On the homepage, choose the “know the status of your land” option in the corner for citizen services.
- Click on”the “LAND TRANSACTIONS DEEDS” and then click on”Encumbrance Details” and then click ” Encumbrance Details“option
- A new webpage will open with the details read and click the submit button.
- Select the “document not required.” option or “form entry” option, and then enter the requested information.
- Click submit to view the details
Method to verify the land application GO76
- First, go to your way to the main website for Maa Bhoomi Telangana
- On the homepage, hit ” Apply under GO 76 for regularisation of the encroachments on SCCL lands that were given in the hands of the State Government“ from the citizen service corner.
- Select ” Review G.O. for 76 Applications” option on the Citizen (Applicant) area on a brand new page.
- You must enter the G.O. Application number and then select the option to view application
The procedure for Integrated Land Search
- First, go to first the site of the official web page for Maa Bhoomi Telangana
- On the home page, click the “know the status of your land” option on the corner for citizen services.
- Click the “INTEGRATED Land Search”option and enter the information like District, Division, Mandal, Village Survey number. and the Captcha code
- Use the “search” button to view the data.