Odisha Caste Certificate Online | Odisha Caste Certificate Apply Online | Odisha Caste Certificate Download | Odisha Caste Certificate Verify Certificate
To make each and every service available to all citizens The government is digitizing a large portion of its applications and services in various plans. It is also the Government of Odisha has also created its own District E Odisha Portal. Through this portal, citizens of Odisha are able to apply for different government permits, certificates as well as other permits. This article explains all the crucial aspects of the Odisha Caste Certificate. In this article, you will learn step-by-step instructions on how you can make an application to get an Odisha casting certificate. In addition, you will receive additional information related to the caste certificate, including the advantages of the objective of the certificate, features, eligibility the required documents and more. If you’re looking to be able to obtain the Odisha caste certificate, then you should read this article.
About Odisha Caste Certificate 2021-22
The Chief Minister of Odisha Mr Naveen Patnaik has launched the portal E district Odisha. Through this portal, residents are able to apply for a variety of government services, including the application for a caste certificate. Other services include residence certificates income certificates guardianship certificates legal heir certificates residence certificates and more. Caste certificates are an essential document, which is required to benefit from different government schemes as well as for applying for benefits such as relaxations.
Citizens are no longer required to go to the government offices to obtain an Odisha Caste Certificate. They need to fill out an application online. This will help save lots of time as well as money. It will also provide transparency to the system. The process of applying has been made simple. There is no cost in order to obtain any type of certificate. The government also has issued electronic certificates. Anyone can get these electronic certificates and make use of them instead of the physical certificate.
Objective Of Odisha Caste Certificate
The primary goal of the Odisha Caste Certificate is the ability to allow applicants to apply online for a certificate of caste through E District Odisha. The citizens do not have to go to government offices to be eligible for benefits of the various web-based public service. They can apply online from their own home using the official website. This saves a lot of money and time, and will also improve the transparency of the system. Everyone in Odisha can apply for the portal. The application process is now open to every single citizen of Odisha. In addition, there are no fees charged by the applicant to apply for different certificates.
Key Highlights Of Odisha Caste Certificate
|Name Of The Scheme||Odisha Caste Certificate|
|Launched By||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Odisha|
|Objective||To Provide Facility Of Applying Online For Caste Certificate|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Benefits And Features Of Odisha Caste Certificate
- The Chief minister from Odisha Ms Naveen Patnaik, has unveiled a portal dubbed E district Odisha
- Through this portal, citizens are able to apply for a variety of services offered by the government, such as the application to apply for Odisha Caste Certificate
- Other services include application for a residence certificate, income Certificate and guardianship certificates, legal document of heir, domicile certificate, etc.
- Caste certificates are an important document , which is required to benefit from various government schemes and also for applying for relief
- Citizens are no longer required to visit government offices to get certificates
- You are only required to submit an application online
- This will help save lots of money and time. It will also improve the transparency of the system.
- The procedure of applying has been made extremely simple
- There aren’t any fees to pay to apply for any certificate.
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents Of Odisha Caste Certificate
- The applicant must be a permanently resident Odisha
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Income proof
- Passbook for the land
- Copy of ROR
- Photograph of passport size
- Mobile number
Procedure To Apply For Odisha Caste Certificate
- To begin, go to first the web siteof Odisha E district.
- Your home page should be open prior to your arrival.
- On the home page, you need to click register your account.
- You must now complete your name address, mobile number as well as your password, state, and the captcha code.
- Then, click submit
- Then hit the Login link.
- Then, you must fill in your login credentials and click on the login button.
- You must then hit Odisha caste certificate
- The application form will be displayed to you.
- It is necessary to fill in all the necessary information on the application form.
- Now , you must submit all the documents required
- Then, click submit
- Following this process, you are able to make an application for Odisha caste certificate.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Visit the official website of Odisha E district.
- Home page for the site will appear prior to you
- Then hit the login (CSC/official user)
- Then, you must input your username and password as well as the captcha code.
- Then click on the login button
- Following this method, you will be able to log in to the portal.
Procedure To Download Android App
- Go to the official website of the district.Official website of the district Odisha E district.
- Your home page should be open before you click.
- On the homepage, you must select the the Android app.
- You will be directed onto Google Play Store
- Then click Install
- If you follow this guideline, you will be able to download Android app.
Procedure To Check Application Status
- The first step is to visit first the web siteof Odisha E district.
- Your home page should be open prior to you
- Then, select the check button to see your application status
- You must then select the application reference number to get OTP/application information.
- Then, you must fill in the details for the appropriate category.
- Once you’ve done that, click submit
- The status of your application will appear visible on your computer’s screen
- Following this method, you can verify the status of your application
Verify Your Certificate
- Visit the websitesite of the official web portal to find the official website Odisha E district.
- Your home page should appear prior to you
- On the homepage , you will need to click to verify your certificate.
- Then, you must input the application reference number as well as token number.
- You must now click on the Get Certificate button.
- Certificate details will be presented to you.
- Check the details and then click verify to confirm that it is authentic.
View Summary Report
- Check out on the site of the official web portalof Odisha E district.
- Home page for the site will be open prior to you
- Now , you must select the summary report.
- Once you’ve done that, choose detail and view.
- You must now fill in the captcha code
- Then, click on Get Report
- Summary reports will appear visible on your computer’s screen
Procedure To View Contact Details
- The first step is to visit first the Official website on the official websitef Odisha E district.
- Home page for the site will be open prior to you
- On the home page, you will need select ” contact us” on the homepage. Contact Us
- The new webpage will be displayed in front of you.
- On this new page , you can see contact information.