Labour Card List Odisha | Labour Card Beneficiary Status District Wise | Odisha Labour Card List Online Check | Odisha Labour Card Download
In this article, we’ll discuss every aspect of this Odisha Labour Cardlist for 2020-2021. In this article, we’ll discuss every aspect of the Odisha list of labour cards such as the benefits that are offered to you when you are a holder of the Odisha Labour Card. We will also give you the beneficiary list that can be found in the various districts of Odisha. We will also provide you the list of beneficiaries once you click on the name of beneficiaries on the table.
Odisha Labour Card List 2021
The B&OCW (RE&CS) Act has been created to oversee the operations and administration for Building or various Construction Workers. It also provides for their health as well as government assistance measures, and other measures. In addition, the B&OCWW Cess Act have been made to meet the obligation and the assortment of Cess on the costs of development projects in order to increase the number of assets needed for the extension of the benefit of government assistance to workers in development through the Building and Other Construction Workers’ Social Welfare Board of Orissa that was formulated by the government.
Benefits In Odisha Labour Card
There are the following advantages offered to individuals while trying to apply for an Odisha labour card for 2020:
- Assistance in the event of an accident
- Death Benefit
- Medical Expenses for Treatment
- Maternity Benefit
- Advances and loans for the construction of the home
- Financial Assistance for skill enhancement
- Education Assistance
- Assistance with the purchase of tools for work
- The aid in the union of two dependent girls of the beneficiary
- Assistance with funeral costs
Details Of Odisha Labour Card
|Name||Odisha Labour Card List 2021|
|Launched by||Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board|
|Objective||Providing incentive benefits|
Labour Department Of Odisha
The Structure and Other Development Laborers’ (RE&CS) Demonstration was established to oversee the management of the state and business management for Building and Other Development Laborers and to provide their wellbeing, security as well as government assistance measures for various issues related or related to it. Building and Labour Department of Odisha state oversee all the managers working under them and offer them a variety of possibilities and assets.
Objectives Of The Scheme
There are a variety of goals for the government to be fulfilled by the introduction of the Odisha labour card:
- Labour Government assistance and Organization of Work Laws.
- Inspection of Security Proportions of manufacturing facilities as well as Boilers as well as Organization of Processing plants and Boilers Acts and Regulations.
- Social Security Plans for Modern Laborers, as E.S.I.
- Employment and Professional Direction to the Adolescent.
- Adjudication of Mechanical Issues.
- Child Work Government assistance.
The applicant should follow the eligibility guidelines listed below while making an application for the Odisha labor card:
- The applicant should be the home of Odisha
- A candidate must over 18 years of age.
- The applicant must be under 60 years of age.
- You must apply as an employee of a construction company.
- Age evidence
- Birth certificate
- School leaver certificate
- Medical certificate issued by the government medical officials
- Employment certificate
- Nomination form
- 3 passport size images
Number Of Beneficiaries
These beneficiaries are listed in the various districts within Odisha. If you click on this number, you will be presented with the list of beneficiaries:–
|District Name||Number Of Beneficiaries|
Procedure to Download Odisha Labour Card List 2021
If you are looking to verify the beneficiary list on the Odisha labour card, then you need to follow the simple procedure below:
- The first step is to visit first the Official websiteof Odisha’s labor card.
- On the homepage, select”Report Option” at the top of the page. option to report.option
- Your Districtwise Beneficiary Details will be displayed at the top of your display.
- Select your district.
- The full list of items can be seen on the screen.
Employment Exchange Registration
To sign up with the Odisha state employment exchange Odisha state, you need to follow the straightforward procedure below:
- The applicant must visit the appropriate workplace exchange office.
- The applicant has to submit an application for registration using Form X-I.
- The following documents need to be submitted:
- Marksheets, as well as other original documents
- School Leaving Certificate
- Photocopy of certificate and marking the sheet of the matriculation.
- Photocopy of mark sheet with an official certificate of +2
- The sheet is marked and accompanied by a certificate of graduation
- Post-graduation certificate and marking sheet.
- Certificate of Experience photocopy
- Photocopy of the proof for Residential.
- Service certificate of Father/Mother/Brother/Sister (in case of Government service holder) if residing outside of native districts.
- Certificate of Caste (if there is any).
- Certificate of PH (if there is one).
- Passport-sized photo.
- Certificate of Clearance
Procedure to Apply For Odisha Labour Card
To apply for the different benefits of the Odisha Labour Card applicants have to follow the following steps:
- Visit the official websiteof the Odisha Building & Other Construction Worker Welfare Board
- On the home page, navigate to the download option , which is located in the menu bar.
- A new webpage will be displayed on which you can fill out the registration form. You can also directly follow the link below.
- Download the form and then take the form as a printout
- Complete the application form by providing all the required information including
- Marital status
- Name of the father or husband
- Birth date/age
- Information about a family member
- Bank account details etc.
- Affix your latest photo and include the required documents along with it.
- Complete the application form and submit it along with the registration fee of 20 rupees. 20 to the department’s nearest office.
Odisha Labour Registration Forms
- For any query you may contact on Phone or Fax+91674-2390079/ +91674-2390028/ +91674-2390013/ 155335 or e-mail at [email protected]
- Helpline for Labour 155368