Odisha Mission Shakti Scheme Apply | Odisha Mission Shakti Scheme Online Registration | Odisha Mission Shakti Application Form PDF
To offer financial assistance and services to women females of Odisha through the participation of self-help groups and federation The Government of Odisha has launched the Odisha Mission Shakti. It provides financial assistance to programs that will offer access to institutional credit for women from self-help groups, in order to encourage sustainable living. With the help of this program, financial capability and confidence in women’s confidence will be increased. In this article, we’re going to provide all the details about the scheme, including its purpose features, benefits, the eligibility criteria, the required documents and application process, etc. If you’re seeking benefits from Odisha mission Shakti, Odisha mission Shakti then we suggest you read this article thoroughly until the very end.
About Odisha Mission Shakti 2021
The Government of Odisha launched Odisha Mission Shakti Scheme on the 8th of March, 2001. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be given to ladies of Odisha, through participation in self-help groups as well as Federations. Women will be connected directly to the bank via this scheme. The women will have the opportunity to receive credit from institutions through the self-help group that allows them to obtain self-employment. Through the scheme, various types of financial assistance are offered through Seed Money, Mission Shakti loan, and the revolving fund.
The government will establish a strategic partnership with the banking industry so that seamless banking services are provided at different levels for people who belong to self-help organizations. This program will empower women economically. To ensure the proper implementation and monitoring of this program is the Directorate of mission Shakti has been set up within the department of child and women’s development as well as mission Shakti.
Objective Of Odisha Mission Shakti
The principal goal the main goal of Odisha Mission Shakti is to help women become financially independent by empowering women through self-help groups for women. Through this scheme, building institutions capacity-building the inclusion of financial resources, skills development, and market connections are all provided through various kinds of programs. Self-help groups that are beneficiaries are allowed to receive the form of seed money, revolving funds and the mission Shakti loan. There is no rate of interest for the mission Shakti loan. Through this program, self-help groups can become self-sufficient and will immediately give women the ability to be empowered. In addition, females will have the ability to attain a sustainable lifestyle and self-confidence as well as financial capacity through the mission shakti program.
Key Highlights Of Odisha Mission Shakti
|Name Of The Scheme||Odisha Mission Shakti|
|Launched By||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Women Self Help Groups|
|Objective||To Empower Women|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits And Features Of Odisha Mission Shakti
- The Government of Odisha have launched Odisha Mission Shakti Scheme on March 8th, 2021.
- In this scheme, financial assistance will be offered to females of the state, through their participation in self help groups as well as the federations.
- They will then be connected directly to the institution by this scheme.
- In addition, women will be able be granted institutional credit through members of the group that allows them to obtain self-employment
- Under this scheme , various forms of financial assistance will be offered by way of Seed money, Mission Shakti loan and Revolving Fund
- The government will also be able to form a an alliance with the banking industry so that banking services without hassle can be offered at various levels for members of the self-help groups.
- The scheme will also help create women economically empowered
- In order to ensure the proper implementation and monitoring of this scheme, a directorate called mission Shakti was created within the Department of development for women and children as well as Mission Shakti
- The government also plans to organize a credit and financial literacy program for the villages to inform women regarding the inclusion of finance programs implemented by the government.
- These programs will be arranged in conjunction with financial institutions as well as other departments.
- Financial report as well as generation of performance records will also be digitalized
- This program will also increase confidence in women’s self-esteem.
Financial Support To Women Self Help Group
The government will also conduct credit counselling and financial literacy programs for the villages to inform women regarding the financial inclusion initiatives launched that is being implemented by the government. These programs will be coordinated in conjunction with financial institutions as well as other departments. Financial reports as well as the creation reports on performance are expected to be digitalized. These types of financial aid will be offered to the women’s self-help group in the Odisha mission Shakti scheme:
Cash for seeds
The government will offer a grant of 15000 rupees to every eligible self-help organization that hasn’t received micro-credit or revolving funding through the state. This money will assist the self-help organization to prove the creditworthiness and access to the investment of its members. Apart from that, it can also help in obtaining Bank connections through the expansion of the group’s Corpus. This money can also assist in meeting the immediate needs of the self-help groups.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of up to Rs. 25 lakh for each block of the federation is to be given to BLFs. The amount will be distributed in two stages. Through this sum, the self-help group will improve the capabilities of its members and also provide an institution with financial autonomy in the use of the funds. The money will also be given to the members of the group to use to borrow according to their business plan
Mission Shakti loan-
Mission Shakti loan scheme has been launched through the government of India in 2013. With this program, the state government will offer affordable credit to women’s self-help organizations. Initially, the beneficiary is allowed to obtain loans at 2.2% interest for as high as Rs 300000. To motivate the self-help group to spend more money in livelihood-related activities The annual interest rate was reduced to 1% in the case of women-led self-help groups. Following that, the scheme was revised in the year 2019. following the revision. Beneficiaries are no longer being required to pay any interest up to 300000 Rs if the loan is paid back in time. Scheduled cooperative banks and commercial banks operating in the core banking solutions are able to provide loans in this scheme.
Institution Building Under Odisha Mission Shakti
Institutional building is how people interact with each other in relation to public reactions to public events. Building institutions is one of the main facets that comprise the Odisha Mission Shakti Scheme. Goals and objectives of institution building and of the mission Shakti can be achieved by the improvement of gender equality, social-economic empowerment of women, as well as the implementation of policies. Apart from that, the development of robust and sustainable multi-layered institutions and collectives to support women’s development in Odisha was created. Through this scheme, promotion to higher levels of institutions women’s self-help groups at the gram panchayat level, federation at the gram panchayat level as well as block-level federation at ICDS Project level as well as district-level District-level federation is supported.
Odisha Mission Shakti Capacity Building, Livelihood, Skill Development And Market Linkages
- Capacity building is a continuous program that requires constant education and experience.
- Under the mission Shakti scheme, the government organizes different types of capacity-building and training programmes for institutions of the community.
- In addition, this program also provides support for women’s self-help groups and their federations by way of various income-generating activities.
- These income-generating activities are cultivating vegetables, agriculture organic agriculture, civil construction, door mats, making flour mill , etc.
Organisational Structure Of Odisha Mission Shakti
State- Directorate of Mission Shakti
- Administrative unit- principal secretary/commissioner cum secretary, commissioner cum director, joint secretary, financial advisor, deputy secretary, desk officer, section Officer, assistant section Officer
- Support team –state monitoring unit for the project team leader, Institution and capacity-building specialist financial inclusion specialist livelihood and skill development specialist market linkage specialist monitoring and evaluation specialist public relations and IEC specialist Human Resource Specialist, office assistant, accountant
- Administrative unitcollector district magistrate cum district social welfare officers district Mission Shakti coordinator
- Support teamdistrict project monitoring unit district coordinator for projects district assistant to the programme, the accountant
- Administrative unitchild project officer for development Block mission Shakti coordinator
- Support Teamblock Project Monitoring Unit block project coordinator block program assistant, accountant
Major Areas Of Focus Under Odisha Mission Shakti
- Strengthening and formation of women’s self-help groups:There are approximately 6 lakh women who belong to self-help groups that are created and nurtured by the Mission Shakti Odisha. The self-help groups of women include around 7000000 women.
- Linking women to financial institutions This scheme is a success. It has numerous women’s self-help groups. Bank credit system. The practices of the credit system such as regular meetings as well as credit and thrift. internal landing, etc. are repeated at regular intervals of time.
- Financial inclusion under the Odisha initiative Shakti scheme, the provision of seed funds and revolving fund for women’s self help group helps empower women. The linkage of credit and the implementation of interest subvention scheme have allowed self help groups to invest more capital into livelihood-related activities.
- The formulation of policiesThis scheme is designed to analyzes current policies of the government and different stakeholders to find policy gaps and recommend appropriate actions for policy.
- Women empowerment has been made possible at an even higher scale
- Equal genderThe scheme can also be helpful in preventing gender discrimination and social injustices since this scheme helps in the process of creating a women of the next generation to lead.
Odisha Mission Shakti Statistics
|Women self-help groups||6 lakh|
|Self-assistance group members||70 lakh|
|Digital empowerment help 600000 self-help groups||Rs 180 crore|
|Interest subventions are provided||Rs 280 crore|
|Revolving fund||Rs 169 crores|
Odisha Mission Shakti Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- The women who are the beneficiaries must belong to a self help groups that are located in Odisha
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Size of passport photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Birth certificate
Procedure To Apply Under Odisha Mission Shakti
- First , make sure you go to the closest bank.
- Take your form for Odisha mission Shakti from the bank.
- You must fill in all the information required in this form , including your name or mobile number, email address etc.
- Following that, you need to join all the documents required
- You must now send this form the bank.
- If you follow this procedure, you can apply for Odisha mission Shakti
Procedure To Download Mobile App
- The first step is to visit to the web site to get the official website Odisha mission Shakti
- Your home page should be open prior to you
- On the homepage , you must click on the the mobile app
- You will be taken to a new webpage where you will need to enter your mobile number as well as a password
- You must click on the sign in button.
- Then, select download mobile application
- The Mobile application will download to your device