Odisha Kalia Yojana List 2021 | Online Kalia Yojana List Balasore, Cuttack, Balangir 2021 | Download Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List | Kalia Yojana Odisha Second List | Kalia Yojana New List Odisha 2021 Pdf
The Farmers of Odisha State who want to search or find their name under KALIA Yojana List 2021 may check at the official web portal kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. under the Odisha, KALIA Yojana government is providing a number of benefits in the form of financial aid to the farmers or beneficiaries. At present, those who want to apply can look up the final beneficiary list for the Krushak Assistance for Living and the Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme by visiting the official website as the government has announced it. In this article, we will show you the steps to follow to get the up-to-date Odisha KALIA Yojana 2021 beneficiary List. Follow us to go through the entire article carefully.
Kalia Yojana 2nd installment 2021
This Saturday, September 11, 2021, the Chief Minister of Odisha State Mr Naveen Patnaik announced the release of the sum of Rs 742.58 crore for Kalia Yojana beneficiaries. The KALIA Yojana Payment has been transferred to farmers for Rabi Season by the Direct Benefit Transfer method. The 2000 amount was transferred to every eligible farmer’s account in the bank. In the Rabi Season, a total of 37.12 million farmers have been chosen as beneficiaries for the Kalia Yojana.
Farmers Of Puri District To Receive Benefits Of Kalia Yojana
Chief Minister of Odisha has announced Kalia Yojana to the hope of providing assistance in agriculture to marginal, small, and landless farmers. Through this financial assistance, farmers are able to purchase various agricultural products like fertilizers, seeds, pesticides, as well as agricultural equipment. The scheme also helps decrease the burden on farmers’ debts. On the 3rd of November in 2021 Chief Minister of Odisha has disbursed financial aid of 33 crores to farmers in Puri District in Kalia Yojana.
A total of 165131 marginal and small agriculturalists have got financial aid in the amount of Rs 2,000 to their accounts in order to conduct agriculture-related activities for Rabi crops. This financial aid wasn’t provided to farmers earlier located in Puri district due to the Pipli by-election. In the past, the Government of Odisha had disbursed an amount of Rs 742.58 crore to the accounts of farmers from 3712914 in the Kalia Yojana on September 11, 2021, across the entire state.
Overviews of KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2021
|The name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|It was initiated by||the Chief Minister, The Chief Minister. Naveen Patnaik Government of Odisha|
|Date of launch||21st December 2018|
|Article on||KALIA Yojana Final List|
|Type of scheme||State Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Croppers, farmers, cultivators and other landless agricultural labourers|
Kalia Yojana First Installment 2021
Tomorrow, 14th May 2021, the chief minister from Odisha the Hon. Naveen Patnaik will transfer the financial assistance to recipients of Kalia Yojana. The government of the state of Odisha will transfer the amount in conjunction with Akshaya Tritiya, and Krushak Divas. The distribution of the funds will begin at 5 pm tomorrow. This aid to finance is being transferred via the direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Method. If you’re a qualified farmer for the KALIA Yojana then you are able to verify your payment status and other information here.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Asistance 2021
On 12 the 13th Feb 2021 the state of Odisha has paid around 1272 crores of rupees to the beneficiaries from Kalia Yojana. Around 53 Lakh Farmers of Odisha have been able to benefit from Kalia Yojana with the Kalia Yojana 2021 instalment. Every farmer will receive an amount of Rs 2000 on their bank account through this instalment in February 2021. The amount i.e 1272 rupees is being transferred via this Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) method. The eligible farmers in the state can check their details regarding instalments by going to the official website or scrolling down to view all the beneficiary information as we also provide the complete direct links on this page.
386 Crores of Rs. In The Bank Accounts
Kalia Yojana has been launched to offer financial aid to farmers in Odisha. Through this scheme, along with financial aid, a variety of benefits are offered to agriculturalists of Odisha. It is reported that the Government of Odisha has put the sum of Rs 386 crore into the accounts of 18 lakh farmers who are landless to provide covid support. Farmers who are certified as part of the Kalia scheme will be eligible for this financial aid. Landless farmers will get the aid of Rs. 1000 by this scheme. In this regard, the Chief Minister of Odisha Ms Naveen Patnaik said that the fight against coronavirus would continue until that the suggestions of the MS Swaminathan committee are implemented
Odisha KALIA Yojana Budget 2021
The day this scheme was launched, the government-sanctioned. 5115 crore of rupees for 43 lakh recipients. In 2021 the state government has approved a budget of the amount of Rs. 3195 crore. In this scheme, the government has made it clear that it will distribute an amount of Rs. 10,000/- each year for each beneficiary. In the KALIA Yojana, the state government will provide just the amount of Rs. 4000/- and the rest of the amount of Rs. 6000per person will be disbursed to the government of the nation through Prime Minister Kisan Yojana. You need to be a part of both plans separately. If you’ve enrolled in Kalia Yojana, you’ll receive the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana as well.
More Odisha KALIA Yojana
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme is an Odisha Government scheme. The government of Odisha launched KALIA Scheme for the farmer’s croppers, cultivators, and agricultural labourers who are landless. The government will offer the following benefits to recipients of the scheme
- The primary benefit of this program is that it will provide financial assistance for marginal and small farmers by offering them Rs.25000 per family for five seasons. This will help farmers purchase inputs such as fertilisers, seeds, pesticides, etc and receive assistance with the cost of labor and other investment opportunities.
- To support agricultural activities, like small goat rearing units mini-layer unit as well as duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushrooms cultivation and beekeeping, etc. The government will offer the amount of Rs. 12500/- for every agricultural household that is landless.
- Landless farmers and vulnerable cultivators workers will also be paid Rs.10000 per family every year to cover their food needs.
- Life insurance coverage in the amount of Rs.2 Lakh will also be provided at a minimal rate of Rs.330/(Rs.330/ (Rs.165 to be paid through the Odisha government from Odisha) to saver account holders of banks whose age is between 18 and less than 50 years old.
- Personal accident insurance that is Rs.2 Lakh at a nominal cost of Rs.12/– (Rs.6 will be provided by the state from Odisha) to savings bank account holders who’s age is between 18 and younger than 50.
- Rs.50000$/$ at a zero percent interest Crop Loan will also provide farmers with a loan of Rs.50000.
Expenditure On KALIA Yojana So Far
Krushak assistance to improve livelihoods and income (KALIA) scheme was introduced in order to offer financial aid to marginal and agricultural households. In the course of implementing this scheme, 6690.86 crores have been earmarked to date through government officials of the Odisha Government in the financial year of 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21. This information was presented by the Agriculture and Farmers development Minister Arun Sahooin at the Odisha assembly. With this financial aid, an amount of 104.60 thousand marginal, small and landless families in agriculture have been helped in the last three years. In the fiscal year, the years 2018-19 as well as 2019-20 51.05 thousand marginal, small and non-landless farming families have been benefited.
To implement this scheme, the government allocated 2175.66 million in the year 2018-19, and the total amount was 3243.01 crores for 2019-20. In 2020-21 53.55 thousand marginal or landless families benefitted from this scheme. To this, the government invested the sum of 1272.19 crores.
The goal of KALIA Yojana
The following are the goals of the government that led to the launch of this scheme to help farmers:
- The primary goal that the federal government has is to release farmers suffering from debt from falling into the debt trap. To achieve this, the government has approved more than Rs.10000or one crore.
- Combat poverty directly by offering financial aid to vulnerable farmers, the landless and marginal farmers from the government.
- To assist 92% of the cultivators in the state and nearly all of the landless, needy cultivators.
- To offer a comprehensive and flexible system of support to the farmers.
- The development of the agriculture sector
- Assist in ensuring the agricultural productivity
- The increase in income of farmers.
Unadmissibility for Kalia Yojana
Following beneficiaries are not eligible for Kalia Yojana The following beneficiaries are not eligible to apply under Kalia Yojana:
- Medium/large farmers
- Non-resident of Odisha
- If the beneficiary or their spouse is an employee of G, CG or PSU
- If the beneficiary or the spouse of the beneficiary is pension holder
- Beneficiaries who are registered as professionals with professional bodies
- If the beneficiary is part of an urban local authority
- Those beneficiaries who are present/former central minister/state minister/MP/MLA/Mayor/Zila Parishad
- Income tax payer
- If the beneficiary has expired
- Constitutional post holders
The Top 5 Benefits Odisha KALIA Yojana
Agents of Cultivation
To purchase fertilizers, seeds pesticides, and seeds, and to pay for labour or any other financial aid for the investment of up to Rs. 25,500/- per farm family will be given. The scheme is in effect starting Rabi season 2018-19 and onwards. The financial aid will be offered for five seasons to small and marginal farmers.
Assistance For Living
To support agricultural activities such as goat rearing units mini layer unit fishing kits for fishermen and mushroom cultivation, bee-keeping and duckery units, financial aid of 12,500per year will be given to all households in agriculture which is not land-based. SC and ST residents in the State will be particularly affected by this program.
Vulnerable Agricultural Household
Financial aid of 10.000 Rs per household will be given to farmers who are vulnerable or landless agricultural labourers who are in the midst of old age, have disabilities or diseases and so on, to help them ensure their food security
Life Insurance for Cultivators and Landless Agriculture Labourers
- The account holders who have a savings account with a age range of 18 and 50 years will be provided with a life insurance coverage of Rs . 2,00,000 with a nominal cost in the amount of Rs.330, of which the sum of Rs 165/- are to be paid through Odisha’s Government of Odisha.
- The savings account holder who’s is aged between 18 and 50 years old will receive personal insurance for accidents of up to 2,00,000/$ at an annual cost of 12 rupees out of which six rupees will be paid by Government of Odisha. If the beneficiary’s age is between 51 and 70 years, the whole sum of 12per cent will be paid from Odisha’s Government of Odisha.
Incentive-Free Crop Loan
A loan for crop up to 50000per annum is at 0% interest to landless labourers who are vulnerable as well as sharecroppers, cultivators and agricultural families identified by the gram Panchayat. This move has been made to help develop and expand the agricultural sector.
Kalia Yojana Ineligible Beneficiaries Identified
Krushak assistance for living as well as income arguments scheme also known as Kalia Yojana has been launched by the government of Odisha to help farmers, cultivators croppers, agricultural labourers who do not have land. In this plan, different kinds of cash benefits are given to beneficiaries, so that the earnings of farmers can be improved. So far, many farmers have benefited offered by this plan. Of these, there are farmers who have not met the eligibility requirements of the Kalia Yojanabut still benefitting from this program. It has been identified by the government as these beneficiaries. About 1.04 lakh people are not eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- This information was shared by the minister of agriculture in Odisha Arun Kumar Sahu. Arun Kumar Sahu during his state legislature on the 24th of February 2021.
- The beneficiaries are eligible for 56,14,707 of the scheme to date. Recently, the chief minister from Odisha Dr. Naveen Patnaik announced the aid amount for Kalia Yojana to cover the financial period 2020-21.
Some Important Information Regarding Kalia Yojana
- Through Kalia Yojana, interest-free crop loans of up to Rs. 50000 can be repaid with 0 per cent interest.
- In addition to the interest-free loan for crops, in the event of an accident, Life Insurance and financial aid has also been provided to farmers.
- The benefit amount that is a part of this scheme will be transferred directly into the account of the bank of the farmer via the direct benefit transfer process.
- Minor and small farmers marginal land agriculture households, vulnerable households in the agricultural sector as well as agricultural labourers without land etc. are among recipients of Kalia Yojana
- In this plan, the draft lists of beneficiaries will be published in three stages at each PACS and at the level of GP.
- The first draft list is made public in January, followed by the third and the second draft lists in March and February respectively.
- Beneficiaries are able to register their complaints and obtain more information on this scheme simply by dialling the helpline number, which is 1800 572 1122.
- If the farmer would like to know all details regarding the scheme, the farmer can sign up for Kalia barta by making a missed calls to 08061174222. After registration, all information regarding Kalia barta will be given to the registered telephone address of the recipient by SMS or voice message
- Farmers can also obtain details about the scheme via WhatsApp. For this reason farmers must sign up their phone numbers on the official website.
- There are specific camps that have been been set up to disseminate information on the scheme to the farmers. These are Peetha camps
- The beneficiary list is also possible to be found through the official web site of Kalia Yojana in addition to GP and PAC offices.
District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2021
Participants must follow the steps given below to find the beneficiary list for KALIA Scheme: KALIA Scheme:
- First, you must first open the first. You must open the site to access first. You must visit the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- Click on the “Beneficiary List” option in the menu bar at the top of the homepage.
- A new screen will show on the screen. you have to choose the name of your district.
- Next, choose your Block/ULB, then choose GP.
- Select on the ” View” button, and you will be able to access the PDF file
- Click at the link to download, and input the captcha code.
- Hit ” Submit” to open the PDF. PDF will be displayed on the computer screen.
- You must now verify the details of your Kalia ID, your village name and your name, as well as your father’s name or husband’s name, and gender to confirm that your name is on the list.
KALIA Yojana eKYC Procedure
To make the Payment Process safer, efficient and accurate, and accurate, the government of Odisha currently uses the Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS). Under the APBS system, every beneficiary’s Aadhaar seeding is required. This is the time to inform you about the newly introduced KALIA Farmers eKYC Procedure.
- The farmers who are eligible from Odisha state should go to KALIA Portal, the the official siteof KALIA Portal. KALIA Portal.
- Once you are on the official website, you’ll be able to complete your E-KYC Choice.
- Then click on this link and follow the instructions thoroughly.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and Select the VerifyOption.
- Please fill in Aadhar card details with care if you make any mistakes when filling in Aadhar card number, then your application is rejected.
- In case your number is not been seeded, it is your responsibility to correct it at any Aadhaar enrollment center.
- When you are done with your KALIA eKYC Procedure,you have to click on the Decelerations Option.
- After completing all the steps, following the steps, your eKYC is complete.
KALIAYJANYARAIN Grievance Applications Procedure
- To submit a grievance within KALIA Yojana, applicants have go to KALIA’s KALIA Yojana official site
- The homepage of the site will show on the screen of your computer and you will need to choose”Online Grievance Form. ” online Grievance Application form” option, which is located on the upper right-hand corner.
- A new screen will be displayed on screen with the instructions take a look at them attentively and then click on the continue option.
- A pop-up question will appear on the screen, which reads “Do you wish to file an action for grievance?” with two options Yes and No.
- If you click yes, you will see a new screen in which you need to input your Aadhar card’s number.
- Click the Show option to view the grievance form.
- Complete the application form by providing the required information.
- Choose on the “submit” option to submit the form.
- An unidentified number may show It is important to note it down for future reference.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status
- To follow the status of your KALIA Yojana grievance application, applicants need to visit KALIA Yojana’s official website.
- The home page of the site will be displayed on your computer screen. From there, you must select ” online Grievance Application form“ option which is located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select the ” track your application“ option available in the upper right corner
- A new screen appears, on which you have to type in the token number.
- Select Show option, and your application’s status will be displayed in the display.
Kalia Yojana Request for Refund Process
- To begin, you must visit Kalia Yojana’s official website. Official websiteof Kalia Yojana.
- Home page of the site will be displayed right in front of your eyes.
- On the home page you must select the tab for forms.
- You must now hit the link to apply for a refund.link
- A form will appear right in front of your eyes.
- It is necessary to download this form , and take a copy of it
- You must now fill the form in a precise manner and then submit it to the appropriate department.
Procedure to Login To The Portal Portal
- The first step is to must visit Kalia Yojana’s official website. Official website for Kalia Yojana
- Home page of the site will be displayed before you.
- At the top of this page, you have to click the login button.
- You must now choose your category
- Then, you need to click the link that corresponds to the category you are in.
- A new page will appear in front of you . you need to type in your username, password, and the captcha code
- Then, you have to click on the login button.
- toll-free number 1800-572-1122
- you can call this number should you have any questions in connection with the KALIA Yojana
Notification: Applicants can stay in contact through our web portal or the official web portal to get latest updates to the scheme from authorities in the coming days.