RGRHCL New List | Basava Vasati Yojana Online Apply | Basava Vasati Yojana Search Beneficiary Status | Basava Vasati Yojana
The most basic requirement for an individual to survive is food, clothing, and shelter. For people who are in the economically weaker section, the government has introduced different schemes to assist those who are struggling to meet their basic necessities. Basava Vasati Yojana is another of the initiatives undertaken by government officials of the Karnataka State Government for the most disadvantaged citizens in the state. We will give all the details related to the scheme including how to review the grant release lists and beneficiary status, as well as the name correction reports and other essential information regarding this Basava Vasati Yojana in this article. Take a look for more details about the additional content
About Basava Vasati Yojana
Basava Vasati Yojana is also run through the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL) which is a separate organization that was established through government officials of the Karnataka governor in 2000. This particular organization was established to provide housing at affordable prices to the economically weaker sections of the state through efficient implementation of the housing programs. People who belong to the Karnataka state can check the RGRHCL New List & beneficiary status through the ashraya.karnataka.gov.in website.
Objective of Basava Vasti Yojana
With the help of Basava Vasti Yojanathe government is offering affordable homes to economically weaker individuals. By implementing this program, people who are unable to purchase a house because of their financial situation are able to buy the property. This will raise the standard of living for individuals.
Basava Vasati Yojana Highlights
|Scheme’s name||Basava Vasati Yojana|
|Launched by||State Government|
|Launched for||The economically weaker section|
|Name of the company||Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited|
|Official web address||https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/|
Beneficiaries of Basava Vasati Yojana
- Everyone who falls in the category of those who were below the poverty line
- Schedule Caste
- Schedule tribe
The advantages of this scheme
- Housing for homeless individuals from the state
- Affordable houses for those living in State
- Management transparency and efficiency are is beneficial to the government.
- The applicant must be a resident permanent of Karnataka
- The annual earnings of the applicant shouldn’t exceed 32000.
The requirements to fill out the application form for Basava Vasati Yojana
- Name of the person who is applying
- Birth date
- Name of father
- Contact number
- Income details
- District name and village name
- Address of the applicant’s address
- Aadhar card number
- Income certificate
Procedure to Apply For Basava Vasati Yojana
- To begin, you need to visit your web site to access the website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL)
- On the home page on the homepage, you must click on the link for online applications
- Click here to fill out the application form.
- Fill in all the necessary details including DOB, name, father name, income per year, and more.
- Upload the documents, then click the submit
- A beneficiary is chosen from the MLA the gram panchayat after being approved by the relevant authorities of the scheme.
Procedure to do login
- To begin, go to your web siteof Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited, Karnataka
- Your home page should be displayed before you.
- On the homepage on the home page, click on the link“Login” to sign in. login link.
- A new page will appear before you. the user must select their district.
- A login form will be displayed on the screen, where you must enter your username and password.
- Then, you’re required to click on login button.
Procedure to Check Basava Vasati Yojana Beneficiary Status
- In the beginning, you need to visit first the site for Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (HCL)
- From the homepage You must navigate through the ” Beneficiary Information” option on the menu bar
- A new screen appears on the screen of your computer where you must select your district. Enter F. Number
- Click submit to send the information and status will be displayed on the screen
Procedure to Check Name Correction Report
- To begin, you need to visit your site to access the website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL)
- From the homepage You must go to the city or rural side, from where you’re located.
- Click ” name correction report” option from there.
- There you can select your district, cityor Taluka GRP/GP
- You will see a list and look it up
Procedure to Check Grant Release Information List
- You first need to go to your siteof Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL)
- From the home page, head to the city or rural side of where you are
- Simply click the ” Beneficiary grant release information” option. A the list will be downloaded as Excel spreadsheet form.
- Click it to look at the list.
We can be reached via Kaveri Bhawan 9th Floor, C&F Block K. G. Road, Bangalore -560009, Fax: 91-080-22247317, email: [email protected], and Contact Center 080-23118888.
Keep in touch with us for further pertinent details and other initiatives announced by the Karnataka State Government. Visit the official website of the organization to get more details.