Telangana Rythu Bheema Pathakam Apply | Rythu Bheema Pathakam Apply Online | Rythu Bheema Pathakam Application Status | Telangana Rythu Bheema Pathakam Farmer List
The Government of Telangana state is unveiling one of the most recent schemes that will help all the farmers living throughout the. Today, we’ll give you all the information regarding the Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme commonly referred to by the Rythu Bheema Pathakam Scheme. In this article, we will give you the entire information about the scheme, including qualifications, eligibility criteria, required documents along with the benefits, objectives, and various features that are included in the policy. We will also give you the step by method procedure by which you can be eligible to apply to the scheme without other hassle and without any further questions.
Telangana Rythu Bheema Pathakam
In order to ensure the financial and standard savings to farmers, The Government of Telangana has developed and implemented an innovative scheme dubbed Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme or Rythu Bima. It also has other agricultural business activities. This plan is the first of its kind and unique in the country as it is built on the rancher’s astute internet-based land information database through Information Technology and Online Portals and MIS that are used by all officials involved to ensure efficient and sustainable execution.
Goals of Rythu Bheema Pathakam
- The primary objective for the Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme ( Rythu Bima) is to provide financial reduction and standardized savings to family members or children should there be a the loss of life insurance for farmers.
- In the event of loss of rancher’s life, if their families face significant financial problems regardless, they can use the funds to meet their daily requirements. Rancher’s Group Life Insurance Scheme guarantees the security of money and also aids those who are deprived of the family of the rancher.
- Ranchers with an age range between 18 and 59 can be selected under the program.
- The entire premium has to be paid out by the legislative body in the form of an insurance premium to Life Insurance Corporation of India
- In the event of the death of the rancher for any reason such as common demise the assured amount that is 5.00 Lakhs INR is saved in the bank account within 10 days.
- This program has a huge impact on the lives of those in need families and aids in their work because the majority of them poor small ranchers who share the same position as more fragile regions of the general public.
Information About Rythu Bheema Pathakam
|Name||Rythu Bheema Pathakam|
|launched by||the Chief Minister for Telangana state|
|Released for||Farmers from Telangana state|
|Benefit||Offering Life Insurance covers to all of the farmers|
The benefits from Rythu Bheema Pathakam
It’s a Farmers GroupLife Insurance Scheme that government the government will pay insurance coverage that is 5.00 Lakhs INR directly deposited into the nominee account designated within 10 days of the death of an enrolled farmer for any reason including natural causes.
Rythu Bheema Statistics of Pathakam
The Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the scheme, the candidate must meet the eligibility criteria as follows:
- In the first place, you must become a resident of the Telangana state.
- A farmer is required to remain a Indian citizen. India
- A farmer must apply of profession
- A farmer has to own agricultural land
- The applicants who have the rental property are not eligible to be eligible for the scheme.
Rythu Bheema Pathakam Claim Form Download
If you wish to claim the insurance benefits in the event of the death of close relatives who were a farmer, then you need to follow the easy procedure to claim your insurance:
- Visit the official website for Rythu Pathakam
- You must fill out your claim forms via the link below
- When you are removing the remains of your loved one then you must complete the claim form and send it the form to the hospital.
- You can also present these documents at the LIC Bank
- Also, you must provide the death certificate along with this form
- The concerned authority will then transfer the funds to the account of the beneficiary.
Procedure to do department login
- To begin, visit your web site of Rythu Bheema pathakam
- Your Home Page will appear right in front of you.
- The only website you’re obliged to click to access isDepartment login
- A new web page will be shown to you. You will need to fill in an account name, password and the captcha code
- Then click on the login button.
- Following this method, you will be able to sign in on the portal.
Method for viewing the contact information of District Nodal Officers
- Check out this web site of Rythu Bheema pathakam
- The Home Page will be displayed before you.
- On the home page, you will need select the contact tab.
- Then select the District Nodal officer
- When you click this link, your list of nodal district officers will appear on the screen of your computer
You can verify the status of your application to get the insurance amount by going to the LIC Bank every once in time until your claim hasn’t been accepted by the authorities in charge. According to the LIC officials to ensure the Insurance claim is to be settled as fast as it is feasible following the farmer’s death because of common causes.
Rythu Bheema Pathakam Mobile application
Rythu Bheema Pathakam’s mobile application is also available, which will assist you with getting the latest information on the plan and tricks. It is possible to download the application via the official site by taking a few steps:
- Please visit this site to see the Webpage of the Official Site of Rythu Pathakam
- The website will be displayed and you will need to click ” Download Mobile App“ option found in the menu bar
- Download and install the application on your phone.
- You must grant the permissions required and log in/register on it.
Should you need to address any question regarding the scheme, you can contact the district nodal official of your district, or call 040 2338 3520 or send an email at [email protected] The phone numbers are listed below The following numbers are available:
|District||Officer Name||Mobile No|
|Bhadradri Kothagudem||B. Arun Kumar||7288894275|
|Jangoan||K. Anil Kumar||7288894791|
|Jayashankar Bhupalpalli||B. Vinay||7288894788|
|Khammam||J. Nayash Nagesh||7288894204|
|Kumuram Bheem (Asifabad)||K. Srinivas||7288878978|
|Medchal-Malkajigiri||K.R Ravi Kumar||7288894185|
|Nirmal||A. Veena Reddy||7288894080|
|Peddapalli||G. Pratibha Sulaksham||7207874087|
|Rajanna Sircilla||Smt. Purnima||7288894140|
|Wanaparthy||M. Ravi Kumar||7288878434|
|Warangal Rural||K. Shreya||7288894709|
|Yadadri Bhuvanagiri||P. Vanitha||7288894389|