Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Apply Online 2021 | www.parivahan.gov.in | Sarthi Parivahan Learners Test | SarthiLogin
As you are aware, the Digital India Campaign began to be announced by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi way back in 2015. The idea behind the campaign is to put all government services on an online platform, to ensure that Indian citizens are able to easily sign up for these services even while sitting on their sofas. Slowly every government department is adopting these platforms to deliver their services. Recently, the Ministry of Road and Transport is also a part of this platform and has computerized more than 11,000 RTOs across the country. Through this platform, users are able to submit their applications for permanent DL, learner testing slot booking and other related services from a single site that is also known as Sarathi Parivahan Sewa.
In this article, we’ve shared all the details about the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Services
The most important services that are accessible on the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa portal are: Sarthi Parivahan Sewa portal is described as:
- Learner Driving License
- License to drive
- Conductor license
- Driving School License
- An appointment is scheduled for Dl related
- Documents uploaded
- DL fee payment
- Application Status
- Search for driving license
- Include a vehicle’s class
- You can cancel your service
Eligibility for Sarathi Parivahan Driver License
Before you are able to apply for a driving permit in India you should be aware of the eligibility requirements for it. This information is provided below:
|Type of license||Eligibility|
|MCW (Motorcycle with no Gear)||The applicant must be over an age limit, and when he/she has less than 18 years old then the parental or guardian’s consent should be obtained.|
|MCW (Motorcycle with Gear)||In order to qualify, the applicant must be of that age|
|Commercial Transport License||The applicant must be the age of 18 and have an LMV license.|
Who Can Apply for Driving License in India?
Anyone Indian Diplomat (foreigner) or Foreigner (but currently a diplomat) Repatriate, ex-servicemen physically challenged and other individuals can apply for a driving licence in India.
Learner Driving License at Sarathi Parivahan Portal
There are a variety of services that are available for Learner Driving License at the Sarthi Parivahan portal like:
- Apply for Learner Driving License
- Issued Learner’s driving license expires
- Edit your Learn driving license
- Print Learning license form
- Book online online learning test the stall
- Attend for Learning License Mock test
- Sample question for Learning License (LL)
In the next sections, we’ll talk about the process described above LL one at a time.
Before we proceed, we’ll take a glance at the list of documents you need to include with the application form:
|Documents Type||File Size|
|Photograph||10 to 20 KB|
|Signature||10 to 20 KB|
|Identity Proof||Up to 200 KB|
|Address Proof||Up to 200 KB|
- List of Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card etc
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar card
- Driving licence
- Voter ID Card
- Electricity/ Water/ Bill
How to Apply Sarathi Parivahan LL Online
Now, the student DL application is able to be filled out via the Sarathi Parivahan Portal and for this, you need to adhere to the instructions carefully, as follows in the following order:
learner license application Form submission
- In the first place, go to first the web site that is officially owned by the company.
- Then, on the home page you must select”Driving Licence Related Services” from the menu ” Driving Licence Related Services” tab.
- After clicking, the button, a new tab will open where you must select your state.
- A Sarthi Parivahan Dashboard will show to you.
- In thiscase, you have choose the ” Application for New Learner Licence” that is accessible under the hood of the learner license (as as shown in the picture below)
- The next step to apply online will be shown to you. They include:
- Information to be included in the application form
- Uploading documents
- Fee payment
- Check the status of your payment
- Application receipt for printing
- Book Test slot for LL
- Use the Continue button to continue.
- The next step is to go to your next screen, you have to pick the best option depending on which one of them . The options are:
- No matter if you’re a diplomat or foreigner, repatriate Ex-servicemen, refugees or physically Injured OR
- Do you have a driver’s license or not.
- If the applicant holds a learner’s license, it is not.
- Click the submit button once you’ve made the correct choice.
- After that, the learner’s licensing application forms will show on your screen, as the image below.
- Download the application form here.
- Complete all entries with care and mark them with an an asterisk (*)
- After submitting the same form information, your application number will be sent to your mobile.
Learner Licence Application Fee Payment
Click the next tab and the next steps required to complete will show. Then, you need to click on the Proceed tab to complete the payment.
Click the pay now button and you’ll be directed to the payment gateway.
In the payment gateway window, you can choose the payment option of your preferences.
If the fee is successful, receive the receipt of payment to use for future reference.
Learner License Documents Upload
After you have paid the application fee, you have to upload the application documents that support your application. For this, you have to go to the Sarathi Parivahan home page.
In this case, you have to choose the Upload documents tab.
The next step is to fill in your information, such as DOB and application number.
Select the document from the list, and then upload the scans.
After the files have been uploaded successfully, the status will be visible to you.
Then, you have to upload your photo and signature. The size of your signature should be between 10 and 20 KB.
After uploading these documents, you can print out Acknowledgement, Form A and Form 1-A.
Slot book online at Sarathi Parivahan
After uploading your documents, you can directly move to the slot reservation, but you will need to follow a few steps as described below:
- Go to the Sarathi Parivahan portal
- On the appointment tab, choose the Test Slot appointment
- Then, on the next screen you will need to input your
- Application number
- A verification code and DOB appear in your display.
- After submitting the application, a verification code will be delivered to your mobile and email ID (submitted when you submit the application) which you have to fill in the required space.
- The test slot calendar will show up at the top of your screen.
- The dates indicated with green colors are available to reserve slots.
- Days marked with red colors aren’t accessible for slot bookings or…
- The days that are marked by blue colors are Holiday.
- If you choose the date then you must select the best time frame from the available options.
- Once you’ve confirmed that you have booked the test slot, an acknowledgement slip will appear on the screen. You need to print the copy of this.
- When you’ve completed these steps your dashboard will show you the stage status that you have completed.
Sarthi Parivahan License application status online
After you have submitted the application form, you can verify the status of your driving license using the steps listed below Following the steps:
- Continue onto Sarathi Parivahan Portal first
- On the main page , select the application status.
- Input your applicant number, your date of birth as well as Captcha Code.
- After you have submitted the required information, the DL Application status will appear on your screen.
How do you make the Expired Learning License?
Then you can issue a new copy of your old learning certificate using the instructions below The steps are: –
- Visit the Sarathi Parivahan Portal.
- Under the Learner driving license dropdown, select ‘Expired Learner’s License’. expired learner’s license issue once more‘
- Then, enter the expiring number of your learner’s license and DOB
- Complete the form and follow according to the instructions.
How can I do I cancel LL Test Slot Booking?
If you are unable to attend the testing for learning license on the scheduled dates? No worries, you can simply cancel your test and then book a new test quickly from the sarathi parivahan portal.
- To cancel the learning licence test slot, go to this site Sarathi Parivahan Portal first.
- and you must click on and then click the and then click the LL test slot that is accessible in the section for appointments.
- Then, you have to provide your Application number, DOB of the Applicant as well as a verification code.
- Your details will now be verified and, after that you are able to end your test session.
Sarthi Parivahan Mock Test
Prior to taking the testing for your learning license, you may take part in a mock test to test your learning license on the sarathi Parivahan Portal. Through this test, you’ll be able to determine what kind of questions you’re likely to face in the LL test. If you’d like to take the mock test, then you should follow the steps as follows the following steps:
- Move to the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal
- In this case, you will need to choose Mock tests for LL
- Now , you must enter some of the following details the following: —
- Applicant name
- Applicant DOB
- The language of Mocke test
- Once you have submitted your details, after which the Mock test paper will be displayed to you on screen.
Test Question Sample
If you’re worried about the type of questions that will be asked in the learner’s license test, then you need not be worried as at the sarathi parivahan sewa website you can easily access several sample questions for learning DL and for access to the same you need to follow the following steps to access the following:
- The Open Sarathi Parivahan Portal and on the homepage…
- The test questions for the tests on learning will be accessible under the Learning License tab.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to choose your state’s name from the drop-down menu and then select the language you prefer.
- On the next page, the PDF file with the sample questions will be displayed at your fingertips.
Apply Sarathi parivahan D
After 30 days from the date of the issue of a learner driving licence, you may submit a request for a permanent driving license through the sarathi Portal. The procedure to apply for permanent license is like the learner DL that we’ve provided below the following steps:
Driving License Application Authentication
- It is recommended to go to the official website first.
- Then, on the home page click on ” New Driving license” underneath the underside of the the Driving Licence.
- Following this, the stages that are part of the permanent driving license will be visible to you.
- When you press the continue button You must verify your credentials by submitting your mobile number, then hit on the Generate OTP button.
- The number you input will be notified of an OTP you must enter it in the box . Then hit the button to authenticate it using Sarathi.
- Once the authentication process has successful, a new page will be opened where you’ll have to enter your learner’s driving license number as well as DOB.
- After you press the Ok button, the form will show to you.
- When you submit the same, acknowledgement slip, it will appear.
- Here you can download or print Form 1 and Form 1. A.
- When you press the next tab, the next tab, the stages that are due to be completed will be displayed at the top of the screen. You must then hit the next button for driving license slot booking.
On the following page, you will be able to go through either your application number or learner licence number.
- After you have submitted your information, you must select the vehicle’s class and then proceed to the booking window for slots. The calendar indicator in this window will inform you of the availability of slots.
- Once you have selected the date, you must select the most suitable time frame.
- When you press the book slot tab , you will receive a security code sent to the mobile number you registered, and you have to enter it in the box. If you didn’t receive the security code, you can press the re-send button.
- When you enter the security code, it will prompt you to confirm your slot reservation.
- When you confirm the confirmation slip for slot booking will show up on your screen. You can then take a photocopy of it for later for reference.
After you have confirmed the test time, it is now time to make payment of your Driving License application fee and to do this, you have followed the instructions that follow:
- Click the tab for fee payments on the homepage of the sarathi parivahan portal.
- Then, you’ll find the instructions on how to make the payment of fees online.
- After that, you’ll have to input your personal details, such as your DOB and application number.
- After you click on”Calculate Fee”, the fees will be displayed to you.
- The terms and conditions for online fee payments are displayed on the screen. Be sure to read them thoroughly and then click the checkbox that indicates you accept those terms. Then click on the payment tab.
- The payment gateway now appears to you . You can select the payment option and type in the necessary information and continue.
- After submitting the application fee successfully, make a copy on the application fee slip to use for purposes of reference.
Documents for Permanent DL
To obtain a permanent driver’s license the applicant does not have for uploading any document on the portal. You are able to confirm this by providing the number of your application within the uploading of documents section.
How can I cancel the the DL Test Slot in sarathi Parivahan Seva?
If you have booked the test slot to obtain a driving license, but then discover that it’s impossible for you to pass the test in this scenario, you are able to make a decision to cancel your test online through the portal sarathi parivahan and in order to do that, you have followed the steps below:
- To remove the Slot booking for a driver’s license, you must first visit the official site of the Sarathi parivahan portal.
- Under”Appointments” on your main page, click on that option. Cancel DL test Slot.
- After you have made your selection after which a page will pop up where you will need to fill in certain details, for example
- Application number
- Applicant DOB
- A verification code is also displayed and a verification code appears on the webpage.
- Once you have completed the authentication process, you can end the slot and book a another slot.
After the DL application is accepted by the authority, and you pass the test, you will receive your driver’s license from the authorities. The DL will be sent to you by the authority at your address or may be obtained at the relevant RTO (as appropriate). In addition, applicants can download their driving license through the Sarathi Parivahan portal by following the steps below:
- To print your driver’s license You must visit the portal for sarathi parivahan sewa first.
- The homepage choose the Print button DL which is accessible on the Driving License tab.
- After that, send your application number as well as DOB.
- Once your information has been authenticated, you are able to download or print your driving licence.
Sarathi Status of Application Fee
You can also confirm the status of your DL application fee on the internet at sarathi Parivahan portal using the instructions below:
- Go to the Sarathi Parivahan Portal first , and then on the main page , click on Check Payment Status.
- In the future, it will request you to provide your information such as below:
- Application number
- DOB and
- The text in the image
- After your information has been verified, The DL status will appear at the top of the screen.
Apply Conductor License at Sarathi Parivahan Seva Portal?
Those who wish to obtain a license as a conductor can apply online via Sarathi Parivahan Portal. Find out the steps involved in obtaining a conductor license.
Conductor License Application Form
- To apply for a Conductor License, you first need to visit the portal of the Sarathi Parivahan.
- and on the homepage you can choose ” New Conductor License” from the dropdown for Conductor license.
- After pressing the Continue tab, the form for a Conductor license is accessible to you. On this form, you have to enter your personal information as well as address and medical information.
- Once you’ve completed the application, you must upload the documents if they will ask you to do so.
- Upload your photo along with your personal Signature (this one is only applicable to certain states only)
When you’re done with the previous section, now you have to pay the fee to apply to obtain the conductor’s license using an online payment processor.
Apply Online Temporary Conductor Licence
Now, you can apply online for a temporary conductor license following the steps below:
- To apply for a temporary conductor’s license, you must first go to the sarathi Parivahan sewa portal.
- and then on this page choose the temporary license tab that you can easily locate under the tab for Conductor licenses
- You must now fill out the application form, submitting your address, personal information and medical information.
- Send us your documentation, photos and your signature (if you require it).
- Then, pay your application fees online in order to complete an application to be a temporary conductor.
Apply New Driving School License Online
Anyone who wants to operate the driving school will require a license from the authorities. This is easily accomplished through the sarathi parivahan sewa website whose procedure has been explained below in the following manner:
Go to the Sarathi Parivahan Portal and on the homepage, click ” New Driving School License“
- The stages that are accessible under the Driving School license are the following: —
- Submission of the application form
- Uploading documents
- Upload a photo and sign your name
- and then pay the application fee
- After pressing the Continue tab the application for your driving license is appears on the screen.
- On the application form you will need to provide information about your driver’s school as well as your your vehicle, as well as the contact information of your staff.
- After filling out the application form, you must upload the necessary documents as well as a the signature and photograph (if it is applicable to your state)
- The final step of the application , you have to pay for the fees for the application. This is possible to do this through an internet-based gateway for payment.
- Don’t forget to take the printed copy of the application form as well as the receipt of payment for future for future reference.
Sarathi Parivahan Licence Fee
Check out the following list of driving licence and learner’s license fees The following are fees:
|Type of license||Revised Application Fee|
|Learner License Fee||200|
|Learner License Renewal Fee||200|
|Permanent Driving License Fee||200|
|Driving licence (DL) Exam Fee||300|
|The DL (Driving License) renewal Fee||200|
|Driving license renewal and school||10,000|
|International Driving License fee||1,000|
Download Important forms
|Name of the form||Form Number & Link|
|Medical Certificate||Form 1 A|
|Learner License||Form 3|
|Addition of New Class||Form 8|
|Renewal or renewal of driver licence||Form 9|
|Establishment of Motor Driving School||Form 11|
Update: Morth, GoI has provided 18 services in connection with DL and RC completely accessible in India. The citizens now need to go to RTO for these services. All those who have completed Aadhaar verification can avail of these services. Find the complete list of services below.
Online Services (Regarding DL/RC) for which the citizens need to go through Aadhaar Authentication(Aadhaar) authentication.
Do you have to present a medical certification for learning to drive a license?
Yes, every applicant has to provide a medical certificate while applying for the Learning license.
What is the validity of a learner driver’s license
The learner driving license is valid for 6 months, but after 30 days of the date of issuance of the learning license, the applicant can apply for a permanent license to drive.
What documents are required to get an LL driver’s license?
The applicant must upload all valid Identity documents, as well as current proof of address. In addition, they have to upload a photo and signature.
Do I have the option of applying in for Permanent DL if my learner license has expired?
After the expiration of your learner’s license, you will not be able to submit an application to renew your permanent DL. In this instance, you will need to renew your learner driving permit.
What happens if I’m not eligible to take the learner test for my license?
In this instance, you must take a re-appointment test.
What happens if I fail the Learning License test?
In this instance, you have to make a new appointment and pay a fee.
After submitting the online form, Do I have to go to the RTO?
Once you have submitted your online application, you will need to go to the RTO of your area for further processing that cannot be accomplished online. On the day of your appointment, you have to bring the printed copy of the application form as well an acknowledgement slip as well as an original receipt of the fee.
The option of online fee payment is not available to learners with a license?
Certain states do not offer this service to their citizens. In the case of this, you must take a printout of the completed application, and then visit the cash counter at your relevant RTO.
My request for DL has been approved, however, the license hasn’t yet been issued?
After approval of the application, an initial period of 45 days must be allowed by the RTO to process the application and then send it to the applicant’s address. If you’d like to know more about the procedure, you can also verify the status of your application. Certain information was not correctly entered on the driving license application. What do I do?
There is no edit option offered by the authority, you must cancel your application and file a new one. If you’ve already paid the fee, the fee will not be reimbursed.
How can I apply Online for a driving license?
Now you can apply for a learning driving license or Driving license online at the Sarathi Parivahan portal which is sarathi.parivahan.gov.in. For more details, go to the following article.
How can I pay for my DL Retest fee?
No matter if it was a retest fee or any other fee, it is possible to submit it online through sarathi Parivahan website.
Sarathi Parivahan Helpline number
When you submit the application or perform another task in the sarathi parivahan If you encounter any technical issue, you can contact the authorities via their contact number. The number will be available between 9 am to 10 pm. However, users can also contact the authorities through Email.
- Contact Number: 0120-2459169
- Email: [email protected]
If you have any doubts or queries regarding this article in then comment it in the below comment box.