SSP SSP is a project launched with the help of the Government of Karnataka. The mission assists in the distribution of numerous post-matric and pre-matric scholarships. The final date for the SSP scholarships is July 15th, 2021. Applicants must apply through the SSP website. The primary goal that these grants are aimed at is providing assistance for students who are financially poor and worthy but are not financially able to pay for their education.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2021
Candidates must now be faced with many questions about what they need to do to be eligible for the award and the eligibility requirements as well as the documents needed and what are the steps to fill out the electronic application? To answer all of these questions the following article is to help. We’ll provide complete details about the award inside this piece.
The SSP Scholarship 2021-2022The deadline for applying for the scholarship will be the 15th of July 2021. The application procedure to apply for the scholarship is entirely online. This year’s session has ended, which means you are not able to apply for this year. However, you can learn so that you can apply next year.
SSP Scholarship Sanction List 2021
Under this scheme, departments like the social welfare department as well as tribal welfare department, and the minorities welfare department are providing aid for students who are smart enough to study but are unable to pay for it due to financial constraints. This program is designed specifically for economically marginalized classes such as SC/ST/OBC as well as EB.
Check SSP scholarship Status 2021-22 online
There are many scholarships provided by the Karnataka government in various departments. Below is a listing of the departments which offer scholarship opportunities. Kar SSP Scholarship Track Application 2021-22
Scholarship name list
Tribal welfare department: Post-matric and pre-matric scholarships for ST applicants.
- Department of Minorities Welfare: – Pre-matric and post-matric scholarships for merit-based students.
- Welfare department for the backward classes Pre-matric and post matric scholarships/nursing students as well.
- Social welfare department – Pre and post matric scholarships for SC students who have parents engaged in dirty job.
Karnataka SSP Pre Matric Scholarship and SSP Post Matric Scholarship
|Portal||State Scholarship Portal|
|Under||Government of Karnataka|
|List||Kar SSP Scholarship List 2021|
|Scholarship||Pre Matric/Post Matric|
|Status||SSP Scholarship Online Students List 2021|
|Visit the website||SSP Scholarship Amount Status 2021|
Scholarship eligibility guidelines 2021
It is the single most significant procedure since it determines whether you’re suitable to be considered for the scholarship. The most crucial criteria are applicants must be part of the economically marginalized classes, and must be minority SC, ST, OBC. The other criteria are described below.
Criteria for eligibility for post-matric scholarships
- To be eligible for post-matricuation scholarships applicants must come from a backward neighborhood.
- The student should be studying 11 the class or another course.
- Girls’ candidates are given 30% of the seats reserved.
- In the qualifying exam, the applicant must get at least 50% marks.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate must not exceed 2 lacs.
- The applicant must be an permanently resident in Karnataka.
Criteria for eligibility for pre-particularly scholarship The criteria for eligibility for the pre-matric scholarship are:
- The applicant must be a member of the minority group.
- The candidate must be a part of any class that starts with class 1 until class 10.
- This scholarship will be open to those who apply for the both SSP and NSP to be eligible.
- The annual earnings of the family that is applying for the job must not exceed 1 lac.
- The scholarship will be awarded to students whose parents work employed in an unclean field.
SSP Scholarship Student Login
Rewards and benefits of SSP Scholarships:
There are a variety of benefits and rewards that come with this award.
- Students who are pursuing M.Phil will be awarded the financial aid of 8000RS.
- Students who are pursuing a Ph.D. degree, they will receive financial assistance in the amount of 10,000 RS.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship application procedure
The entire procedure will be completed on the internet. This is why we have provided the procedure.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship Registration 2021
- It is the first thing to go to the official website, which is ssp.karnataka.gov.in
- The next step is to select the option to create an account. Then, select the pre-matric option, where you have to fill in your email address and after that, click on to get your data.
- The details of the applicant will be displayed at the top of the page.
- If the information is not correct Then one should attend school to get it corrected.
- Next step filling the mobile phone number, and then hit”Submit button. You will then receive an OTP for your mobile number that you registered.
- The applicant will then receive an ID and password, which will be delivered to the mobile number registered with the applicant.
How do I log in on the Karnataka SSP website?
- The applicant is able to log in to the official site using the provided user ID and password.
- The student will be granted access to the account of the student’s home page.
- On the home page, students have to complete their personal information such as Aadhar number as well as income and caste certificates as well as NSP ID. After verifying all the required details, click”Submit.
- Then, an acknowledgement page will appear in the display. If the telephone number of the parents of the applicant is not associated with the Aadhar card, they must take a screenshot of the Aadhar card application form and send that form at the institution along with the acknowledgement slip.
Scholarship documents from SSP must be submitted
The applicants must submit the required documents using the SSP Scholarship form. The list of documents needed when in order to apply for a post-matric or pre-matric scholarships are:
SSP pre-matriculated scholarship documents are must be submitted SSP pre-matric scholarship documents required
- SATS identification number used by the candidates
- Aadhar card number for students and parents
- Mobile number
- The certificate of casting of the candidate
- The income certificate of the family
- Bank account details
- Information about the bank account associated with the Aadhar number
- Scholarship ID of NSP
SSP post-particularly scholarship documents are needed –
- Hostel stay certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Certificate of income from parents
- Certificate of the Kin of Defense Personnel
Karnataka SSP the criteria for selection of scholarships
- The main selection factors are based on financial situation and the income of the family.
- In the event that both applicants have identical income and financial status and income, then in that instance the one with the higher age is considered to be older.
- The scholarship will be awarded to those who qualify to cover all costs of their studies.
- The amount of your scholarship will receive in your Aadhar bank account linked to your card.
SSP scholarship application status check
- The first thing applicants need to do is go to this official web site of SSP Karnatka scholarship.
- After that, they must select the option Track student scholarship status which appears at the top of the page.
- The applicant must input his SATS ID, and then select the financial year , hit the search button. Your application status will show on the screen.
SSP Scholarship Students List 2021
The SSP website has a full list of all applications that qualify to receive the award and have been awarded the scholarship. The steps for checking the list are as follows:
- Go to the official web site for the SSP Karnatka scholarship.
- Click on the listing of students to which the scholarship will be awarded. The information will be accessible on the main page only.
- Choose the fiscal year as well as the district and department information, and then click the button to search.
- The list will be displayed at the top of your display.