Subhiksha Keralam Registration | Subhiksha Keralam Kerala Login | aims.kerala.gov.in Portal
Subhiksha Keralam portal was launched by the state government of Kerala under the website of the AIMS. Subhiksha Keralam is one of the sections of AIMS that is responsible for the well-being of the Kisan. It’s used to assist in the administration of crops. The system operates in both the cultivable and noncultivated land. In the case of non-cultivated land, the government will make the biggest efforts or develop plans so that the crop will grow and keep the state from lack of food. Through this website, the government will assist farmers in the area of agriculture.
We provide all information about the Subhiksha Keralam as well as the AIMS portal. On this page, you will find out more regarding the login and registration process of Subhiksha Keralam. To find all this information you need to scroll down and click on the links found on this page.
Kerala Subhiksha Keralam Scheme
The government launched this program, in the midst of the Covid pandemic, in order to cut down on food insufficiency. The Kerala administration has also begun the process of online registration for the Subhiksha Keralam scheme, on AIMS. AIMS portal. With the help of this scheme, the government plans to plant around 2200 acres of Barren areas of the state.
About AIMS (Agriculture Information Management System)
The principal reason for launching this AIMS site is to offer the required facilities for farmers, which aids them in reducing the amount of crops available across the country. The authority has also announced the SMART project to execute the plan faster and with greater accuracy. After registering via the AIMS portal, farmers can quickly join Subhiksha Keralam. Subhiksha Keralam project in which the government works with farmers. This AIMS portal belongs to the Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Kerala, through this portal, the government can offer services with greater efficiency.
Benefits of Subhiksha Keralam Scheme
Here are a few advantages we have listed here to make sure you are aware of the advantages of this website:
- The applicants will receive financial aid to cultivate their property, which can be useful to improve the efficiency and yield of their crops.
- Farmers will be able to get incentives to plant more crops, and in various fields.
- The government has provided the twenty cooperative societies for agriculture. These cooperative societies will be beneficial to expanding the agricultural product to the market.
- In the case of pigs’ farming and dairy products, the applicant will receive a monetary an aid to finance.
- It’s beneficial for increasing the production of poultry, so that the egg production can increase.
- Involve in the planning, implementation and monitoring process to ensure the proper development of the agricultural land.
- On this website the government also acknowledges the greatest production of the crop in the area of the unit.
- Aiding in improving the production process and distribution process by increasing the quality of plant seeds, fertilizers and pesticides.
- Make sure you are using sustainable farming practices.
- Create an assessment of a crop’s time-to-time and report on the loss of crops as a result of natural disasters.
- Create new cropping strategies that comprise multiple farming or mixed farming to boost the amount of output.
In this article, we will discuss some of the most important details that you must know prior to you fill out the form. There is some fundamental information that you should keep in mind The details are as the following:
- Make sure your bank information is ready and also the IFSC code
- Information about your land such as the area covered, the type of land, etc.
- Qualification details
- A valid mobile number
- The full address details.
Registration Process for Subhiksha Keralam
We have already discussed this project, we explained about the Subhiksha Keralam project, which was managed by the government of Kerala in order to aid people and to help the state avoid the shortage of food. Through this initiative, the government also decided to convert Fallow land into cultivated land. By using the Subhiksha Keralam portal, the Subhiksha Keralam portal, the government has set out a goal, i.e. making it easier to codify and coordinate every activity that is related to subhiksha. Subhiksha scheme.
If you’re interested to benefit from this scheme, you must sign-up on this portal following the procedure below:
- To register to register, you first need access the official site of AIMS Kerala. AIMS Kerala, whose link is listed below,
- On the home page From the home page, click on Subhiksha Keralam, which is listed at the top of the bar.
- If you choose the option after which the link will take you to the next page. On this page, you are able to view your Sign In section.
- In the next section Below that section, the new registration optionwas provided, select it.
- On the next screen, you will see the registration page appear on your screen.
- You can also see in the image and in the video, you are able to register using any of the three options described as follows:
- If you are planning to be registered as an individual In this case you must enter your Aadhaar No. and then click in the Declaration Form. Select the option, then move on.
- On the following page you must type the number of the person who is applying, that you have in that moment, since an authorization code will be emailed to it. It must be entered into the OTP section.
- Enter the OTP and then click the OK option.
- To continue to proceed, click on the “Click Here”option
- The next screen, you must enter the basics of your information for example :
- Applicant name
- Select the Gender
- Write the Date of Birth
- Select your Caste Category from the drop-down menu
- Simply enter the address. then select the district, region and Pincode
- and then move to the section on education Enter your education qualification
- Are you interested in marketing Agricultural Produce, and interested in the processing and value addition for Agricultural Produce.
- Enter the information for the bank.
- Select isthmus type (NRI or NRK.)
- Enter ration card no.
- Bank account details
- IFSC code
- Input the password, then repeat it to confirm. Your password must contain at least 8 charactersand includes at least one unique character and should contain at minimum one capital letter.
- Click on the Create user option.
- Once you have clicked, you’ll be presented with a Flash message on the screen that states that you must keep your registration password and ID for any future transactions.
- Then, click to open”complete registration” complete registration procedure option.
- Then continue to the login procedure.
If you are looking to opt with the Group Registration option, you will need to follow the steps below:
- From your registration screen, select the Group option.
- Enter the mobile number. of the secretary. After you have received an OTP to verify your identity.
- Enter the OTP and click the OK option. You can then proceed by pressing the Click Here option.
- After the verification process has been completed, the new page will be displayed at your fingertips, which you will need complete the basic information for the complete registration to complete the registrationprocess.
- Input the following information on the following page:
- Select the group category (Youth Group, SHG, etc )
- Input your name, along with the group in the passbook of your bank.
- Write the Registration No.
- Enter the number of Members in the column.
- Enter the secretary’s name.
- Enter the mobile number and
- Enter the address details: the address: select address of the residence, district, or post office, or district.
- Move to the block for education, and input the information about the qualification,
- Enter the information of the Bank Write the account number. along with an IFCS code.
- Make a username and password. type it to verify it,
- Click on the complete registration option
- Your registration is now completed.
Now, if you’d like to sign up using the option for institutions, similarly, you must select the Institution option from the newly created Registration page, then proceed ahead with the registration process by entering the coordinator’s number after which you will receive an OTP and enter the security code for verification, and then move forward with the steps. The procedure and forms are identical to fill out for Group and Institution and Institution, so you must complete the same information and follow the exact procedure.
There is only one difference the number or names of institutions that you need to provide in this procedure however, the rest of the procedure is exactly identical. After registering you will be able to log in to the site. The steps to log in are listed below on this page.
Login Process for Subhiksha Keralam
After completing the registration procedure after registration, you are able to proceed to the next step which is to log in. In this section, we’ll go over the entire procedure. The process of logging into the portal is among the crucial things because once you have done that, you’ll be able to access the latest information as well as the advantages of the programs. It is therefore essential for all applicants to sign in to the portal and you can also visit the portal at an interval of time to ensure that you receive an update of the most current programs that will be administered through the federal government.
You can now go through the Login procedure, that is provided under this block. Go through the procedure, then sign into the Subhiksha portal. Keralam:
- The process begins when you go to the AIMS site in Kerala The link to the official website is provided below on this webpage.
- On the home page you will find the Subhiksha-Keralam option.
- The link will take your to the Login page of the farmer.
- Now, sign in with your registration ID and password (which you generated during registration)
- Make sure you enter Captcha code correctly. Captcha correct code,
- Then , click then on then the Login option.
- When you click on the button after which the new page will be displayed on your screen. On it, names of candidate registered will be displayed.
- Click on the blue box. This is for those who are cultivating their crops, either on their own property or on another’s land.
- Input the details of the farmland, such as what the farmland is called, as well as the amount covered, expected yields and the Action, then select the submit option.
The details to fill out are available following login
- After you have submitted your information on the form, a new page will open, where you will need to complete the following information:
- Select the district, village the taluk, block number
- You must enter the survey’s number and the sub division of survey
- The title to the land (Krishi Bhavan, ward)
- Land area (in cents)
- Input other names of the landowner (if there are any)
- specifics of the Mobile number
- specifics of the agricultural loans taken by farmers.
- To save the above information You can click the Save button.
- If you wish to make any changes to the information above You must select the view option
- Press the save button.
- Then, on the following page you need to enter the details of the cultivation details (which may be owned or leased)
- Input all the other details for each crop and then click to save.
- If you’d like to add a new cropland to your farm, click the button for the new crop option
- After you have entered the information After entering the information, click to save the information, and then click to the Next option to continue.
Proposed cultivation details
- Now add the proposed cultivation (Land not yet readily available) information about the land,
- Select the desired area you want to plant, then taluk, and type in the proposed area, day of the planting date, dates harvesting, and the anticipated yield. Save all the information and go on to the Next button.
- Once you have filled in all information, submit the application dashboard.
- Click to submit the option
- A declaration notice will be displayed on your screen. Click on the box
- It is followed by the submit tab.
- When the “successfullysubmitted” message appears on screen, you have to click OK.
- If you’d like to check out then select the option to log out.
NOTE: While the method for login is identical for all users or institutions. For groups, You must follow the same steps and require the same information to be entered.
Subhiksha Keralam Contact Number
For further information and questions for more information, get in touch with the following contact details:
Address: Department of Agriculture Development and Farmers’ Welfare, Government of Kerala, Vikas Bhavan -Thiruvananthapuram
Contact No: 0471-2303990, 0471-2309122
AIMS App Download
The Kerala government Kerala has also launched the AIMS app to ease the burden of people. You can download the application from the Google Play Store. With this application, users can access online requests as well as information about the science behind the practice of agriculture, as well as information on how to manage the disease There are a lot of additional features available in the app that you can learn about when you download it.
Important Links of Kerala Subhiksha Keralam
|Schemes portal Link||Click here|
|Market portal login||Visit Here|
|Subhiksha keralam- New Registration link||Click here to go to the HTML0 page.|
|Subhiksha keralam Login portal link||Visit Here|
|AIMS Official Portal Link||Click here to go to the HTML0 page.|
A few of the other Schemes that fall under AIMS
|Sustainable Rice Development||Support to paddy development Agencies||Promotion of Specialty Rice|
|Operational Support To Padasekharasamithies For Group Farming||Operationalization Of Paddy And Wet Land Act 2008||Promotion Of Upland Paddy|
|Promotion Of Fallow Land Cultivation||Support For Converting Single Crop To Double Crop||Registered Seed Growers Program/Seed Village Program|
|Development Of Location Specific Crops- Millets, Oil Seeds, Sugarcane||Trial Plots For Flood And Drought Tolerant Varieties (New)||Vegetable Cultivation Through Institutions|
|Training, Awareness, And Publicity||Block Level Federated Organizations (Block Sangamaithries)||Rain Shelter Cultivation|
Frequently Asked Question
What is the SMART Kerala goal?
This is the goal with that the government attempts to make the process digital and easily traceable, and improve transparency with the aid of online documents. What is AIMS?
AIMS is the acronym as the Agricultural Information Management Standards Portal It is used to ensure the well-being of farmers. What’s the purpose behind the scheme Subhiksha Keralam?
Through this yojana, the state offered financial aid to farmers and various other facilities that help to increase the production of the plant. What are the main features of AIMS?
These are the characteristics of AIMS: AIMS :
1. Accessibility is 24X7
2. GIGW Compliance
4. Easy to Sign UpWhat is the objective of the government? in launching AIMS?
The primary goal of the Kerala government. in launching this website is to an increase in the yield of the crop employing the latest methods of production. In addition, the government wants to bring about economic growth for the citizens.
For any inquiries or information for any information or queries, leave a message in the comment box. Our team will contact you shortly.