Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2021 registration form to apply for fresh and renewal svmcm.wbhed.gov.in Online Application eligibility requirements and amount. Today’s update states that Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration for 2021 has begun. Education is essential for all children. So, it is no surprise that the Central Government, as well as the State Government, has declared various programs for students. Since some students can’t pay for education because of the financial circumstances that their family members face. Additionally, many bright students with low incomes need aid to attend school.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
This is why the assistance from the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program, has been launched in The West Bengal State government. For students from West Bengal, this will be a fantastic chance. Additionally, we will provide you with information regarding Swami Vivekananda scholarship eligibility 2021. This means that you can enroll your child or yourself under the scholarship program.
The complete information about the WB Swami Vivekananda Award Program for 2021. Additionally, many students are finishing the registration process using the official site. The department of education of West Bengal state has considered the applications. Then, after assessing all the requirements, applicants who meet the criteria will be given the chance to be awarded scholarships.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form 2021
But, the scheme was devised to help families with low incomes. Because their families are unable to pay the cost of school. The government has stepped in to aid those families. Additionally, in order to be eligible for an award, applicants need to first apply.
In accordance with the plan according to the plan, 9th through 12th-grade students are eligible to apply for this. Then, the students who have completed their graduation, and postgraduate students can get benefits under this scholarship scheme. Thus, scholarships programs can assist them to obtain a high-quality education, by helping them overcome their cost of education.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration 2021
Each year, each year the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, WB has provided this wonderful opportunity to students in need. They must however meet certain eligibility requirements. To be able to be a part of this program.
Information about the number of Scholarships offered by this trust :
|Per Category||The Class of the Student||The amount mentioned in Scholarship|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher Secondary Education||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||Also, in High Madrasah||1000 Rs. Per month|
|The Directorate for public instruction (DPI)||Arts undergrads||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Commerce undergrads||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Students in the sciences as undergraduates||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Students who graduate from other professional courses||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Later, Post Graduates in the field of Arts.||2000 Rs. Per month|
|Post-Graduates in business||2000 Rs. Per month|
|Postgraduates in Science||2500 Rs. Per month|
|Postgraduates who have completed other professional training||2500 Rs. Per month|
|NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D||5 000 Rs. up to 8000 Rs. Each month|
|Technical education in the college or at the university or college||Engineering undergraduate or any other professional degree||5 000 Rs. Per month|
|Post Engineer Graduate or other professional programs||5 000 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of Medical Education||Diploma courses||1500 Rs Per Month|
|Medical school undergrad||5 000 Rs. Per month|
In the past, if you have already received the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship and you would like to receive this award for the year that is coming up. After that, you must log in using your old login information. Then, you’ll be on the home page. Since you’re eligible according to the eligibility requirements. You can then apply to be considered for the scholarship you want. Prior to the start of the session for the next year. Apply as soon as you can.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2021
Information on Swami Vivekananda Application Criteria to be a Scholarship Winner
- First, there are some standard guidelines for students’ eligibility.
- Additionally, the criteria for applying must be permanent residency in WB state.
- Then, the household income of the students must not exceed 2.5 lakh rupees.
- Second, the eligibility requirements are based on the percentage of students who have previously.
- For higher secondary level. Students should be able to pass Madhyamik with minimum 75% marks.
- The diploma is then awarded to students. They must pass the test at the end of their 1st year or second year of diploma, with 75% marks.
- Then, they can become Undergraduate Students. Students have to pass 12th grade with at minimum 75 percent marks to be eligible for a scholarship.
- After that, you can apply for Post Graduate. The candidate must pass the honors section with 53 % marks or more. Also, for honor subjects in engineering subjects, marks of 55% are needed.
- In addition, in Kanyashree applicants, they must to score at least 45percent marks.
- Finally, students can enroll you can enroll in M.Phil and NET Research courses. Students are eligible to apply without mark requirements to receive an award of scholarship.
|Description of the scheme||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021|
|The project was launched by||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
|Worked under||The West Bengal state government is a part of West Bengal|
|Benefits of Scholarship||In order to provide financial aid to help students attend college through scholarships|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply on line
Check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process :
- In the beginning, the department will then sort the online applications.
- According to the rules of scholarship. Thus, applications are evaluated by the marks they have received prior to.
- Then, it is based on the income of the family of the students.
- Following that after that, following that the Merit list will be prepared by the relevant department.
- In addition, to create the merit list, certain documents were checked. This document is also add when you register.
- After that, you must follow all steps. Following the steps, the award will be distributed along with the amount appropriate for courses taken by students.
Swami Vivekananda The scholarship documents are must be submitted
- Aadhar Card
- Also, permanent residence proof
- Address Evidence
- Ration Card
- Then Higher Secondary Education Reports
- Previous Class results.
- Additionally an Income Certificate from a family member.
- Passport-sized photograph.
- A registered Mobile Number.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Form 2021
How to register under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021:
- First, the student goes to the official website to learn more about the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- On the next page. The registration form is accessible to students. svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Then, click on the registration link.
- A new page will open that has the contact form.
- After that, you fill in the required details. Attach the required documents needed to register.
- Enter the mobile number, too.
- Then enter your Email id.
- Finally, click the submit button. Click it.
- Alongside the registration procedure. Candidates will be issued an ID number that is unique, as well as 15 numbers.
- You can save it for later use.
- Now you can log in using an application ID of 15 digits , and the password as well.
- Enter the captcha code before you submit your information.
- Once you have completed that, you are able to complete the rest of the application.
- Therefore, at the end, you will need to attach your passport picture along with the photo of your signature too. The size of each is 10KB to 20KB.
- Complete the process above by clicking submit. Then you have submitted your application.
You have gotten all the relevant information. We also recommend that you go over all the information carefully by following the official link.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline number/toll toll-free number: 1800-102-8014