NPTEL SWAYAM Portal | Swayam Registration Online Free Learning Courses List Of Coordinates swayam.gov.in Login
To offer an online platform for all learners from India the authorities responsible have created SWAYAM Portal. SWAYAM portal. In this article, we will discuss with you the most important features of the portal, which was developed and designed by the government of India. In this article, we’ll provide the specifications for the Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds website. We have provided a step-by-step guide that will help you enroll yourself on the portal. We also have shared important dates for when the exam in the portal will be conducted.
NPTEL Swayam Portal
SWAYAM is an initiative that was initiated through The Government of India. Its goal is to fulfil the three principals that are the basis of Education Policy that are access as well as equity and quality. The primary reason for launching the website was to bring the most effective methods of teaching-learning to everyone in the nation. Through this site, the teaching-learning experience is able to be accessed outside the classroom and performed using audio-video-visuals. Classes in the classrooms starting from Class 9 through post-graduation are able to be accessed by any person and at any point. The courses are all designed by top instructors across the nation. Additionally, all classes are completely free.
The student is not required to pay any charges for enrollment. The courses offered through Swayam are free of charge. Swayam portal are offered at no cost. However, those who would like to obtain an official certificate upon completion of their course must pay a specific sum of money. Candidates who would like to receive an award must register with Swayam. website Swayam as well as the certification will be issued to those who have registered on the site and have paid their fees.
Details Of NPTEL Swayam
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||Digital classes for all of the residents|
Objective of Swayam
- The primary goal behind the launch of Swayam is to create a framework for students. Swayam plan is to provide suitable content for courses until post-graduation.
- In order to create one online platform to host and run thousands of courses.
- The online exam will be conducted as well as certificates presented to the participants.
- Recommend institutions to enroll in Swayam courses to Choice Based Credit System.
- To meet the requirements of students studying at colleges and universities.
List Of Coordinates
To ensure the easy flow of education throughout India the list of coordinates is chosen to provide information via the internet. A list of the coordinates are as follows:
- AICTE (All India Council for Technology Education) for self-paced and international classes
- NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) for Engineering
- UGC (University Grants Commission) for post-graduation education non-technical
- CEC (Consortium for Educational Communication) for under-graduate education
- NCERT (National Council for Education Research and Training) for school-based education
- NIOS (National Institute for open Schooling) to support school-based education
- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) for students who are not in school.
- IIMB (Indian Institute for Management) in Bangalore) in management research
- NITTTR (National Institute for Technical Teacher for Training and Research) to support Teacher Training programs
The following dates should be considered when you’re signing up under the portal:
|Online registration||16th to 22nd February|
|Access to admit card||9th March|
|Date of the examination||30th March|
|Declaration of results||2nd April|
Below is the table where the dates of examination have been outlined for the various types of courses that are available on the Swayam portal: Swayam portal:
|Ancient Greek and Medieval Philosophy||09 May 2020|
|Basics of Arabic||09 May 2020|
|City and Metropolitan Planning||09 May 2020|
|Communication Skills (BAL-002)||10 May 2020|
|Communication Skills-I (ORU-001)||10 May 2020|
|Communication Skills-II(ORU-002)||10 May 2020|
Benefits of Swayam
- The most effective education and resources are offered by swayam to underprivileged students
- In enhancing the level of knowledge among people, it will aid to develop society.
- Anytime, anyplace, can access the information through it program
- It is not necessary to pay any fees to study with it
Anyone, regardless of degree, age or location is able to register for any course on Swayam. For a certificate to be issued, you have to verify the eligibility requirements for the course you are interested in.
Requirements For Swayam
While there aren’t any requirements to be eligible for applying through the website. Certain technical prerequisites are required to be installed prior to enrolling in the classes offered on the website.
- Internet connection active
- The systems need to have
- A desktop or laptop
- Flash player installed.
- Operating system
- Mac iOS
- Microsoft Windows
- Port 1935 RTMP or Port 80 should be open
- Internet Explorer
Registration Process at NPTEL Swayam Portal
To sign up on the website, follow the easy steps in the following:
- First, go to on the web site that is the official one.
- You will be on the homepage of the website
- Click on register link present above
- Click here directly to go to the site.
- A brand new web webpage will appear on screen
- Enter your personal details
- Create a password and username.
- Verify your ID using an email
- Click on Create.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- The first step is to visit first the siteof Swayam portal. Swayam portal.
- The homepage will be open prior to you.
- On the homepage, you will be asked to click the link sign-in/register. sign-in or register.
- You must now input your username and password.
- Then, you need to click sign to sign
- After following this process, you will be able to log into the portal.
Download Swayam App
To download the swayam application you require internet access and a mobile phone. You can go to the website of swayam to download the app. Click the Get on Google play button and a link will pop up or click on the link below and download the application.
Swayam Test Certificate
By using Swayam Portal The applicant can take any of the courses that are available through Swayam Portal. After the duration of the course is completed, the candidate must appear for the exam. The evaluation of the exam will be conducted by the Institute hosting the examination Institute and the principal invigilator. The evaluation is done by analyzing how the candidates during the exam, assignments or assignments, etc. Then, marks will be given to candidates. The results will be announced within four weeks after the exam. Following the announcement of the result the certificate will be presented to the applicant.
Procedure to Check Swayam Test Result
- Candidates who wish to verify the Swayam CBT Based Exam Results first, they must visit their official site.
- You can now visit this Official Web Portal, you will receive Download Marks for the 30 September and 29 September of 2020 SWAYAM, CBT Based Examination option.
- Select this option and then enter your password-protected Email ID.
- Then, you’ll be able to access the information of your test easily.