We all know it is the case that government officials in Tamil Nadu has launched various programs to aid in the growth of labourersfrom from time to time. This time, the Tamil Nadu Government has come up with TN Labor Registration 2021 portal. Today we are going to give you everything you need to know about the TN portal for labour registration including it? TN Labour Registration 2021 site? Its goal, advantages, eligibility requirements the registration process, the assistance number and more. If you’re looking in knowing every information about its purpose, benefits, eligibility criteria for registrations and more Tamil Nadu labour Registration portal, you should go through this article carefully to the very end.
About the labour registration of TN 2021
Because of covid-19 The State government in Tamil Nadu has launched a website known as labour.tn.gov.in. The portal has been created to help workers who are not organized to give them food security. In the past, the government offered Rs 1000 dry ration to unorganized workers who are registered on this portal. The Government of Tamil Nadu is soliciting fresh registrations for TN registrations for 2021 through this portal. About 27 lakh people have registered under various social security schemes. Anyone who is interested in applying are able to register directly under the TN Employment Register 2021 to get benefits provided by the government. To know the full process for registration through this portal you must read this article to the close.
Objective Of TN Labour Registration 2021
The primary goal of TN registration of workers 2021 is to offer financial assistance to the workers who aren’t organized in Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu state. Tamil Nadu. Through TN Labor Registration 2021,the non-organized sector workers are able to apply for registration and receive the benefits of different government schemes.
TN Labour Registration 2021 Key Highlights
|Article on||The registration of TN workers|
|Launched by||Government of Tamilnadu|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized workers from Tamilnadu|
|Objective||To provide food security|
|Official website||Click Here|
Benefits And Features Of Tamil Nadu Labour Registration 2021
- Through the TN Labor Registration , 2021 the government of Tamilnadu provides financial support to workers in Tamilnadu. offering financial assistanceto workers in the unorganized sector
- The government is also planning to ensure food security via this portal.
- To enjoy the benefits of the TN registration of 2021 for labour, the applicant is required to fill out an online application to register
- Before, candidates had to go to at the Labour Department to get themselves registered. Now they can do it themselves at home. This will help cut down on time and costs.
- There are about 27.4 lakh users registered on this website.
Eligibility Criteria For TN Labour Registration 2021
- The applicant must reside permanently in Tamilnadu
- Driving licence
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Size of passport photograph
- Mobile number
Tamil Nadu Labour Online Registration 2021
- Visit the official site for the TN Labour Department
- Home page of the site will appear before you.
- On the home page on the homepage, click on the tab for online services.
- You must now select the login button.
- The login screen will appear on your computer’s screen
- Now , you must hit the new user
- An application form will appear in front of you, where you need to fill in all of the vital information such as name, birth date ID document, district, state, address mobile number, email address and more.
- Following that, you will be legally required to upload all the documents.
- Enter the password, then type it again.
- You must now click on the register button.
- Following this process, you can sign up to the Tamilnadu Labour Department portal
Procedure DU Login Only Tamil Nadu Labour Department Portal
- Go to the official website of the TN Labour Department. official site of the TN Labour Department
- Home page of the site will be displayed before you.
- On the home page on the homepage, click on the tab “online services”
- Then click on the buttonthe login button.
- A new screen will open in front of you . you will need to type in your username and password.
- You must now click on the login link.
Procedure To View Application Status
- Visit the official site to access the official website TN Labour Department
- Your home page should be displayed before you.
- On the home page you will need to click on the tab “online services”
- Then, select to view the app status
- A new screen will appear in front of you, where you need to enter your application number.
- Then click on the search button
- Your application status will appear visible on your computer’s screen
Procedure To Lodge Grievance
- Go to the official website of the TN Labour Department. for the TN Labour Department
- Home page of the site will appear before you.
- On the home page on the homepage, select the grievance tab.