West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply | West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Online Registration | Download West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Application Form PDF
There are many households that don’t have basic income support and are struggling to fund their daily expenses. For those who are in this situation, that is in need of help, the state government in West Bengal has launched the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. Through this scheme, the government will be able to provide basic income assistance to female heads of families. This article will contain all the essential details about the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme including its objectives characteristics, benefits as well as the application form as well as eligibility criteria and the required documents and so on. If you are seeking all the essential information about the scheme, then you should go through this article until the close.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021
The state government in West Bengal has launched West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme in order to provide basic income assistance to female heads of families. Through this scheme, the government plans to offer the monthly amount of Rs 500 to families of general category and 1,000 rupees per month to families from SC/ST. The scheme will benefit nearly 1.6 million households in West Bengal will benefit from this scheme. The scheme was launched with the intention of reducing the average monthly consumption expenses for a household, which is 5249 rupees. With the help of financial assistance provided by this scheme, between 10% and 20 percent of the expenditure of the beneficiary will be paid for. The amount of benefit in the scheme is directly transferred into the bank accounts of the beneficiary.
In Phase 2 Most Application Received Under Laxmi Bhandar
The second phase Duare Sarkar Project Camp has been arranged in collaboration with government officials from the West Bengal government. The camps will run from 16 August 2021 through the 15th of September 2021. In these camps, people can apply for different schemes provided through government officials. state government. In the initial two days, 18500 camps were held with 29,02,049 participants. According to official sources, the most sought-after program was called that of the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar scheme which provides Rs.500 monthly income assistance to women heads of general families, in addition to Rs.1000 monthly income support for women head of SC or ST families. A majority of all applications have been accepted in this scheme via these camps.
Separate Counters To Apply Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
The government also has set up designated counters for the use of the scheme in Duare Sarkar camps. Swasthya Sathi scheme and the caste certificate are the third and second most popular schemes, respectively, following those under the Laxmi Bhandar plan. The Duare Sarkar initiative was introduced in January with the intention of delivering the services of the government to the doorsteps of citizens in West Bengal. The largest quantity of applications was received by South 24 Parganas. In total, 471887 applicants came from South 24 Parganas in the initial two days of each scheme. Other schemes that are part of the initiative are the following:
- Credit card for students
- Krishak Bandhu
- Bina mulley samajik surakshya
- Correction of minor mistakes in land records
- Opening of a new bank account
- Khadya Saathi
- Tapasili bandhu
- Jai Johar
- Changes in records of agriculture
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Rules And Guidelines
Guidelines and rules for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme are being released through the administration of West Bengal. With this scheme, the government plans to offer a monthly payment of 500 rupees for poor families. Families that belong to scheduled castes or Scheduled Tribes will be given an allowance per month of 1000 rupees. Eligibility and additional criteria for obtaining the benefits of the scheme were released by the ministry of development for women and children and social protection on the 30th July 2021. The scheme will be in effect from the 1st of September 2021. It should be noted that this proposal was part of the manifesto for the elections of the Trinamool Congress.
Female heads of the household who are eligible of the household will be eligible for an income supplement of the minimum amount under this program. The money is directly transferred to the balance of the recipient. About 1.60 households in West Bengal will benefit from this scheme.
Rules And Guidelines Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- The amount of benefit provided under the scheme is available beginning in September 2021
- Beneficiaries are able to obtain a no-cost application forms from the government camps that are located throughout the state
- Application deadline is 16th August 2021 until 15 September 2021
- All applicants need to supply all the necessary documents, which includes Aadhar card and bank account passbook with the application form.
- Families that have at least one tax-paying member are not eligible for this program.
- General category women with more than 2 ha of land are also not able to apply for this scheme.
- The amount will be directly credited to the account at the bank of the beneficiary
- The Aadhaar ID of the recipient needs to be linked to the bank account
- The women of West Bengal with permanent residency and who are between 25 and 60 are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Women with permanent positions in the private or public sector are not eligible to take benefits of this scheme.
- The casual worker can also be eligible to this program.
1.23 Million People Applied Under Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
To give basic income assistance to women who are the chief of the household The government in West Bengal has launched the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme. Through this scheme, over 1.23 million citizens have been registered. By way of Duare Sarkar Camps 1226611 residents of West Bengal have applied under this scheme. The monthly amount is Rs 500 given to general category female head and 1,000 rupees per month are offered for SC and ST female heads of families via West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar School. District administrators have directed the officials to inform on this scheme to ensure that all eligible beneficiaries will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
District Wise List Of Total Applicants
|South 24 Parganas||213750|
Deadline Of Duare Sarkar Camps To Be Extended If Required
The state of West Bengal has started the process of implementing the largest cash transfer scheme, which includes Lakshmi Bhandar. Many women across the state have signed up under the scheme. With this program, there is a direct benefit payment to the tune of Rs500 per month to women belonging to the general category, and Rs 1000 per month for women belonging to the reserved category is offered. This was a campaign promise of the Trinamool Congress. The government has announced three phases of the Duare Sarkar camp. The majority of applications submitted via the Duare Sarkar camp are in support of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- A large number of people are gathered in these camps to sign up to the scheme. Crowds in the camps were also seen.
- the chief minister from West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has demanded that people refrain from creating huge crowds at the camps. she also suggests that when the need arises to extend the time frame of Duare Sarkar Camos, the government will prolong the duration of the camps.
Rs 1100 To Be Spent Per Month For Implementation Of Scheme
The Duare Sarkar camps opened on the 16th of August 2021. In the space of a mere week, almost 1 million visitors have visited the camps until August 23rd, 2021. The total number of people who visited duare Sarkar camps was 97.79 lakhs from 23rd august 2021 and on the 24th of August, only 17.24 thousand people had been to these camps. It is anticipated that close to two crore females will sign up themselves into this Lakshmi Bhandar scheme through these camps. A total of Rs 1100 crore will be spent each month to fund to implementation of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme and the number of beneficiaries could reach 1.6 crores. Only families who have an official job or pension can apply under the scheme.
- To stop forgeries, the administration in West Bengal has decided to provide forms for this scheme via duare sarkar camp. Duare Sarkar camp.
- A uniquely identifier is created foundation of the Aadhar numbers of the beneficiary and forms to be used for this scheme will be issued according to this number. About 2100 camps are held across the state.
Budget and Database Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
In this plan, each household belonging to those belonging to the SC or ST group will also be considered. For the general category, the government has established the eligibility criteria. The government has set a budget of 12900 crores for this scheme. West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Schemewas included in the election manifesto of Trinamool Congress. The scheme’s implementation begins on July 1, 2021. It is the government’s responsibility to West Bengal already has a database of a few eligible beneficiaries such as 33 million women who are beneficiaries in social security plans. The beneficiaries are able to be purchased under direct benefit transfer under this scheme as soon as. For families that are not covered, they will be able to apply for applications. As the government implements the scheme, both the urban and rural economies in the state will be improved.
Beneficiaries To Start Receiving Financial Assistance From September 2021
To help women, the government in West Bengal has launched the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar scheme. In this program, women who belong to tribes and scheduled castes will be provided with Rs.1000 per month, while women in all categories will receive Rs.500 each month. It is the government’s decision to give this financial aid beginning the 1st of September 2021. Women aged between 25 and 60, with the exception of those with permanent positions in the government and private sector will be able to benefit by this plan. Also, casual workers are able to be eligible under this scheme.
- Citizens are able to apply for this scheme via Dware Sarkar camps, which will be held throughout the state. The government will take applications to this scheme at these camps starting on the 16th of August 2021 until 15th September 2021.
- If a beneficiary is issued a Laxmi Bhandar cards on 20 October 2021 and also be eligible for assistance starting in September 2021. Beyond that, questions pertaining to this scheme can be dealt with through these camps.
Key Highlights Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Female Heads Of Household|
|Objective||To Provide Basic Income Support|
|Number Of Beneficiaries||1.6 Crores|
|Assistant For General Category||Rs 500 Per Month And Rs 6000 Per Year|
|Assistance For Sc And St Category||Rs 1000 Per Month And Rs 12000 Per Year|
|Budget||Rs 12900 Crore|
|TMC Manifesto||Download Here|
Objective Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The primary goal for this scheme West Bengal Lakshmi-Bhandar Plan 2021is to give basic income support to members of the female head of the household. In this scheme, the female heads of the families will receive the amount of Rs 500 (general category) and 1,000 rupees (SC as well as ST class). With the financial aid, the citizens of West Bengal will be able to pay for their daily expenses. The scheme will help them become dependent. This scheme will also improve the economy of the urban and rural areas in the state. With this scheme, the people from West Bengal will not depend on other people to fulfil their daily requirements.
Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- The government of West Bengal has launched West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana
- Under this program, financial assistance will be offered to the female head of the family.
- The support for financials will be each month at Rs 500 for general categories, and 1,000 each month to SC and ST categories.
- 1.6 crore households in West Bengal will get benefit from this scheme
- This scheme was initiated considering the state average monthly expenditure on consumption for a family of Rs 5249
- Through this scheme, between 10 percent to 20 percent of the expenses per month of the beneficiary will be covered.
- The amount of benefit under this scheme will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- All households in SC or ST communities are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- This is because the government in West Bengal has allocated a budget of 12900 crores to the implementation of this plan.
- West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme was also included in the electoral manifesto of Trinamool Congress
- The scheme’s implementation starts on the 1st of July 2021
- Applicant must be a resident of West Bengal
- Families of all families belonging to SC as well as ST categories are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- In the general category families that have at least one tax paying member is not eligible for this program.
- Citizens of the general category who own over 2 ha of land can’t be eligible under this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Certificate of residence
- Age evident
- Bank account details
- Size of passport photograph
- Mobile number
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form
- The eligible candidate from West Bengal who wishes to apply for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme firstly, they must be able to access Lakshmi Bhandar application Form in PDF.
- After you have downloaded the online application, print it off. it.
- Once you have all the documents required and fill in the necessary details in the Lakshmi Bhandar Application Form .
- Kindly fill out Duare Sarkar Registration number
- Swasthyasathi Card no
- Aadhaar No
- Beneficiary Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Spouse Name
- Bank Account Details
- After you have filled in all the details, now you must fill out the Self Declaration Form
- Then, you can fill out the request form in the appropriate department with care.
Apply Online Under West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- To begin, go to this web site to get the official website Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
- Your home page should be open prior to you
- At the homepage you will need to fill in your personal mobile number
- Then click create OTP
- It will send you an OTP to the number you have registered on your mobile number
- You must enter this OTP into the OTP box.
- You must now click on the login button
- Once you’ve done that, click apply online
- The application form will be displayed to you.
- It is necessary to fill in the following information on this application form:
- Name of the beneficiary
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Birth date
- Name of father
- Mother’s name
- Spouse name
- Bank account details
- Duare Sarkar’s registration number
- Swasthya Sathi card number
- Aadhaar number
- Then, you must add all the required documents
- You must now click submit
- If you follow this guideline, you can submit an online application under West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme
Check Lakshmi Bhandar Application Status
- Visit the official website of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
- Home page for the site will appear before you click.
- Then, input the number for your registered mobile numberand click on generate OTP.
- Once you’ve done that, input the OTP into the OTP box.
- Then click on the login button
- Once you’ve done that, click to the check status of your application
- Now , you must fill in your reference number
- Once you’ve done that, select check status
- The status of your application will appear on the computer screen
Login On The Portal
- Go to on the site of the official web page of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
- Your home page should appear prior to your arrival.
- The homepage you must input the registered mobile number
- You must now click create OTP
- Following that, you will be sent an OTP to the registered mobile number
- You must insert OTP code OTP in the OTP box.
- Then click on the login button
- After following this process, you will be able to login to the portal.
Bank Transfers To Begin Under Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
It is expected that the state finance department in West Bengal is going to begin direct benefit transfers in the Lakshmi Bandar scheme starting on 1 September 2021. All women who have been approved under the scheme will receive monthly financial aid that ranges between Rs 500 and 1000 in their accounts at banks. This program was announced in part of the manifesto for the election for the Trinamool Congress. All women who don’t have any government positions and fall in the age bracket of 25 and 60 will receive the benefits of this scheme. Up to the 31st of August 2021, the number of applicants is around 1.1 million applications submitted through the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme.
- It is anticipated that about 2.35 crore women gain from this program. The DBT program will roll out starting on the 1st of September 2021 and the screening of applications is ongoing. After submitting the application form, the beneficiary will be provided with an acknowledgement-slip.
- Following a proper verification, the funds will be transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries. Beneficiaries can verify the transfer receipt from their bank. The banks will begin operating fully from the 2nd of September 2021.
- A large number of new accounts are opened as a result of the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme. Citizens can call the bank anytime between 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Procedure To Check Lakshmi Bhandar Payment Status
- The first step is to go to your Bank using your passbook
- You must now navigate to the balance inquiry section.
- You must provide your account number, as well as your passbook to the enquiry section.
- The official at the bank will confirm and inform you whether you’ve received a money or not. Lakshmi Bhandar scheme
- Following this method, you can verify Lakshmi Bhandar status of the payment.