This page provides information about the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 Status, Register Online, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, and other details. You will find all information regarding the YSR Cheyutha scheme 2021 in this article. Please read the entire article. We will be providing you with complete information on this portal, step-by-step. You will also find detailed explanations about eligibility, status, and how to apply. We hope you take the time to read this article.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020
This scheme’s full name is the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. It was launched by YS Jawan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This pension scheme was created for Andhra Pradesh’s minority women. It will provide them with Rs.75,000/year. This scheme is only available to residents of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme is available online. Soon, online applications will be accepted.
This scheme provides financial assistance in the amount of Rs.18.750/- to women between 45 and 60 years old who are SC/ST/BC. We hope you all will apply for this scheme as soon as possible. You can apply according to your eligibility criteria. This scheme has the primary objective to assist women. You can find more information on this scheme by visiting the official site, which you will find in our article.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020
You must be aware of the following things before you apply for this scheme:
This scheme requires that you are between 45 and 60 years old.
- You cannot apply if you have a government job.
- You cannot apply even if your land is more than three acres.
- A woman applying for a job must have a minimum annual income of Rs.12,000/year.
- Only those who have permanent residence in Andhra Pradesh can apply.
- This scheme is only open to women.
- Only women who are SC/ST/BC eligible can apply.
- You cannot apply even if your vehicle is a 4WD.
Documents Required for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020
These are the documents that you will need to complete this scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Age proof
- Caste Certificate
- Address proof
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Passbook for Bank Accounts
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020
This scheme offers the following benefits:
This scheme will provide Rs.75,000/- over 4 years in 4 installments.
- This scheme will greatly benefit women, we want to let you know.
- The state government will give Rs.19,000/year to women between 45-60 years of age every year.
- The government provides pensions to women in Andhra Pradesh.
- It is easy to apply for this portal and it is completely free.
- To apply, you don’t need to pay any fees.
- This category includes women from the SC / ST / BS.
How do I apply online for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020?
- First, visit the official website to apply online.
Whose links are:- http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- Next, click on ” Apply now” at the top of the page.
- Clicking the button will open the application form on the next page.
- Fill in all details, including name, husband name, DOB and gender.
- Once you have filled in all details, you will need to submit all documents.
- Next, click on submit to complete your application.
How can I check my status online in YSR Cheyutha scheme 2021?
- You will need to go online to check the list.
- Next, click on the homepage ” Search now“.
- Click on the button to open the next page.
- The next page will show you the district-wise listing.
- Select your district, then click on it.
- The list of your districts will then be available. In that case, you will need to enter your name.
- After you’ve searched, select your name to open all details.
How can I check the status of YSR Cheyutha 2021?
- You will need to visit the official website for Andhra Pradesh to check the Beneficiary List. The link is in our article.
- Next, click on the “Dashboard” option on the homepage.
- Click the button to proceed to the next page. Select the “Beneficiary list” option.
- Next, select your Mandal, district, and secretariat and click on the beneficiary listing.
- You will see your beneficiary list.
- Check your name in your list.
We hope you found all the information you need about the YSR Cheyutha scheme 2021 in this article. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment in the section. We will be glad to answer your question. Bookmark our website to stay up-to-date with all the latest information.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What age limit is required to apply for YSR Cheyutha 2021?
Q. Can you apply for this scheme
Ans. This scheme is only open to women in Andhra Pradesh.
Q. Do I need to pay a fee to apply for this program?
Answer: You will not be required to pay any fee to apply to this scheme.
Q. Which YSR Cheyutha Program 2021 has the most benefits?
Q. Q. Can residents from other states apply for this portal?
Ans. This portal is only for permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
Q. To whom comes this scheme?
Ans. This scheme is administered by the state government.