Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 | Online Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List | YSR Rythu Bharosa District Wise List | ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in portal | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Farmer List YSR Rythu Bharosa
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021is now available. Recently, the YSR Rythu Bharosa Program was introduced and implemented on October 15th, 2019. It was implemented in Andra Pradesh state. This scheme provides monetary benefits to farmers. Farmers can view the list of beneficiaries from the official website following a few steps. In this article, you will get the details related to the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 like the process to look up the beneficiary list as well as the process to determine the status of payments and any other pertinent information.
Rythu Bharosa Installment 2021-22
At the cabinet meeting of recent, The Chief Minister from AP state has taken the decision to issue a credit for the initial payment to Rythu Bharosa for the fiscal year 2021-22. The government will invest 3900 crores of rupees for the first instalment. This will be transferred into the account of 52.34 million farmers on May 13, 2021. Each farmer will be able to receive 7500 rupees through this first instalment. This is because the AP Government will deposit this aid via the DBT method to the account of the farmer.
In the last financial calendar year, the federal government already transferred an amount of Rs. 4.40 million into the accounts of 54, 000 farmers. Apart from the financial aid that is worth Rs. 3900 core another amount of Rs 2,000 crore is being offered from the central government farmers. Up to now under this scheme, it has been 16983.23 crores have been invested. In 2019-20 46.69 million farmers were benefitted and in the period 2021, 51.59 million farmers benefitted through this scheme. YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
Third Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
You are aware you know that state government in Andhra Pradesh is offering a monthly sum of Rs. 13,500 to farmers to help them cope with the challenges during the farming process under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. The money will be provided to farmers for 5 years. It is worth noting that the Government of Andhra Pradesh has already given the amount of Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 in the first and the second installment respectively. The money was distributed on the 15th of May, 2020 , and on the 27th of October 2020 to farmer’s families from Andhra Pradesh. On the 28th of December, 2020 the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has paid the amount of the 3rd installment , which is 2,000 rupees into the accounts that belongs to 51.59 beneficiaries.
- A total of Rs. 1766 crores has been deposited into the farmer’s account. From this 1766 crores it has been released by the state government 1120 crore in the third tranche of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme and an under-investment subsidy of Rs 646 crore for farmers affected by the cyclone of October.
- The money has been debited into the beneficiary’s account accounts by the Chief Minister’s office in his camp office in Tadepalli. There are 12.01 million acres in agricultural and horticulture fields that were damaged because of the cyclone. Also, due to the cyclone 8.34 million farmer’s lives were affected. If farmers face any sort of issue, they can call the helpline number that is 155251.
Overview of YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
|The name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Article on||YSR Rythu Bharosa List|
|Launched by||Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, chief Minister for Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST/ Minority or BC category|
|Date of the Scheme’s start||15th October 2019|
|Date of Releasing 1st Installement||15th May 2020|
|Date of Releasing 2nd Installment||Month of Oct 2020|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
Second Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
This 2nd tranche in the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was launched through The Andhra Pradesh Government. the chief minister from Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will credit an amount of Rs 2000 to each beneficiary’s account. To facilitate this the government will to pay 1114.87 million in the second phase. The total number of farmers receiving advantages under the program is 5047,383. For Rabi season, all farmers who own the land SC, ST, BC minor contract-farmers, Dharmasav and forest land farmers will receive their Rythu the Trust sum. the chief minister from Andhra Pradesh is also going to provide input subsidies to farmers who have lost their crops between May and September ( the amount is Rs 113.11 crore for agriculture farmers and 22.59 crore to horticulture growers). 22.59 crore for horticulture farmers).
The amount of the input subsidy will be distributed to all districts, with the exception of Nellore as well as Chittoor. This amount for YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme has been announced on October 27.
First Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
Today, under the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme Around 49 million families been able to receive the minimum support amount. On 15 the 15th May 2020 the minister in charge of Andhra Pradesh has distributed financial aids to all farmers eligible. By way of a Video Conference YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy also announced that we had planned to provide 7500 Rs, however because of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic the government has deposited an amount of Rs 2000 into the account of an acclaimed farmer April 2020. Today, the 15th of May, 2020 on Friday, YSR Govt has made deposits of the balance of 5500 rupees. Then government of AP Government will release the third and second amounts i.e. Rs 4000 and 2000 in the month in January 2020, and October 2020, respectively.
Payment Status Of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa
In the Financial Year of 2019-20 State Government will invest an amount of 6534 crore rupees for the smooth implementation of the YSR Bahrosa scheme. The first phase of the scheme the government has invested more than 3675 Crore Rupee. The entire amount will be transferred through directly bank transfer (DBT) method. This means that each beneficiary will receive the installment money directly into your bank account. So there’s no reason to be concerned about it.
YSR Bharosa All Three Phase Details
|First Installment||Rs 2000+Rs 5500 Amount||Till May 2020|
|Second Installment||Rs 4000||27th Oct 2020|
|Third Third Installment||Rs 2000||In the Month of Jan 2021|
|Total||Rs 13500||Till the End of 2020|
YSR Rythu Bharosa New Update
On Tuesday, April 22, 2020, H Arun Kumar, the Special Commissioner, agricultural announced in a statement that the farmers will receive a financial aid of Rs. 5500 said in a press release that farmers will receive an amount of. 5500/- in financial aid to purchase seeds. All farmers who qualify who fall under the SCor STor Minorityor BC category will receive 7500/- in the form of. 7500/- in their accounts in the bank. In addition, those farmers who cultivate endowments on departmental land will also be able to receive the sum of Rs. 7500/-. The list of farmers who are eligible will be displayed at the gram panchayat officeby districts administrations. Beginning on May 15, 2020, the seed supply through Rythu Bharosa Centers at a subsidized price will commence. Anyone whose name isn’t listed on the list should contact MEO (Mandal Extension Officer) on or before May 10.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer List
YSR Rythu Bharosais an initiative to provide welfare benefits of The Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy Government to help farmers in the state. Through this scheme the government will offer cash assistance to farmers with a sum of up to Rs. 50000/-. This is among the important promise that was made by Jagan Mohan Reddy in the election campaign. Family members of the beneficiary will receive Rs.12500 per year starting from the beginning in the 2nd month. In addition, the government will offer no-interest loans as well as free bore wells, cold storage, as well as Food processing facilities.
List Of Beneficiary Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
You are aware that the beneficiary list for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is created by a the real-time government society (RTGS). The authorities involved have identified approximately 66,54891 landowner farmers who will receive benefits under the scheme. There are about 15.36 lakh tenant farmers who will benefits from the farm investment support scheme. This means that there are 81.90 thousand farmers from the Andhra state Pradesh(both landlord and tenant) who will benefit of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. The government initially planned to provide benefits under the scheme in a separate manner, but afterward, the government joined it into the pm Kisan plan for landowner farmers. The financial aid under the program will be deposited directly into the bank accounts of the farmers using direct benefit transfer.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- State-wide farmers will be able to get a loan with zero percent cost
- Rs. 13500per year or 5 years, Rs. 67,500 as financial aid to each family of farmers
- Tenant farmers will be paid an amount of Rs. 2500/- per annum.
- Farmers will receive free power for nine hours during the day.
- The farmers will receive borewell services for free.
- Farmers do not have to be required to pay road tax for tractors.
- Cold storage facilities will be established across the state.
- Life insurance coverage of Rs. 5 lakh for farmers family
- The insurance premium would be taken care of by the federal government.
- Projects for irrigation that are pending will be completed
Features of YSR Rythu Bharosa List
- YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme has been inaugurated through the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy
- The scheme was announced on October 15th, 2019
- In this plan, monetary benefits will be offered to farmers in the state over the course of 5 years from now.
- The incentives in the form of financial grants will be given to all eligible farmers in the state.
- The beneficiary will be paid each year a sum of Rs 13500 under this scheme.
- For the first and the second installment to this plan, the authorities have given the sums of Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 , respectively.
- The third installment worth Rs. 2000 paid into the accounts that belongs to the farmers. It was deposited on December 28, 2020.
- In this scheme, around 1766 crores of Rs. have been transferred into the account of farmers.
- The amount of benefit under this program will be transferred directly to the account of the beneficiaries by the direct benefit transfer process.
- This list for YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is made by the an actual-time government society
Objective of the Scheme
These are the principal goals of the state government to initiate the Rythu Bharosa scheme
- In order to help farmers with their finances
- To improve the agricultural sector
- To increase crop production.
- To reduce the burden of debt on farmers.
- The applicant must be a permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant must be associated with the the agricultural sector
- Under this scheme, a small farmers or tenants who are marginal could also apply.
- The farmer has to own 5 acres of cultivable land
Exclusions Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Anyone who falls in the exclusion category is not eligible to apply to the scheme. The exclusions list under YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is as follows:
- All those superannuated/retired persons who get a monthly pension of rupees 10,000 or more (excluding multi tasking staff/class 4/group D employees) are excluded
- Individuals who have paid GST/professional tax/commercial tax in the assessment year that ended in the previous year are not eligible.
- People who owe farmland transformed into house sites aquaculture, or any other non-agricultural usage(updated but not updated on the revenue records) are exempted
- Everyone who been taxed on income during the previous assessment year are not eligible.
- Professionals such as lawyers, doctors chartered accountants architects, etc. who are members of professional bodies and who are carrying out their activities aren’t allowed.
- The State of Central PSEs and attached offices/autonomous institutions under the government, as well as permanent employees employed by local authorities (excluding multi-tasking staff/class 4, group D, and multi tasking staff) are exempted
- If the person is currently in retirement or serving, an employees or officers of the Central government ministry, officials/ministries of the state government and their areas are excluded
- If a person is a former or present member of lok sabha/rajyasabha/state legislative assembly/state legislative council are excluded
- The mayors of the past or present municipal corporations are not included.
- Chairpersons who were chairpersons in the past and current district panchayats aren’t included.
- All landowners in institutions and farmer families where at least one of its members is a former or present incumbents of the constitutional office and present or former minister and state minister are exempt
Procedure To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
- To confirm whether your name’s inclusion in the list of beneficiaries, and if it is not there, then you have to go to the official HTML1 website. official website.
- After that, click the login option in the menu bar, and the new login page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the user’s username and password.
- The captcha code will appear on the screen. Click on the ” login” option.
- If you’re unable to remember your password, click the “forget password” option
- Then, enter the registered mobile number , then select ” Get OTP” option.
- Enter the OTP you received from your registered phone number and create a new password.
- Click the Verify option, and then sign in to the website using your the username and password.
- Beneficiary data that is eligible will display on the screen along with information like the Name of Beneficiary the Father’s Name and Katha Number.
- Then, Enter the Khata number into the search box.
- Beneficiary information will appear on the screen
Procedure to Edit The Information Of The Beneficiary
- Follow the procedure above.
- Choose”edit” or “edit” option to alter the data provided in the column that you just finished.
- Beneficiary details will be listed alongside “Web land information” and “Pss information”
- If the information is correct, Click “verify status” option & select “details matched” option
- Choose “Marital Status”,” Caste Details” and “Type of beneficiary”
- Then , select “Type of Land”, “Type of Crop” and Then, check “Status”.
- If they are not, choose the “details not matched” option and then click “reject reason”
- Select submit and save your details
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- To find out the status of the payment it is necessary to visit the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- From the homepage of the site, go to the menu bar, then select”payment status” ” Payment status” option.
- A new screen will be displayed on screen. You will need to enter your Aadhar card number.
- The captcha code will appear on the screen. Click the submit button.
- When you click on the button, your payment status will show on the screen
Know Your Input Subsidy Status
- Go to on the the official site for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- Home page for the site will be open prior to you
- Then, you must click Find Your Input Subsidy Statue
- A new page will be opened prior to you
- You must enter or both of your Aadhaar Number or your mobile on this brand new page.
- Once you have done that, you need to click submit
- The status of your input subsidy will appear displayed on the screen of your computer
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- To begin, visit first the web site to learn more about the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- Home page for the site will be open prior to you
- At the top of this page, you’re asked to click the login link.
- Then a new webpage will be displayed before you. it is necessary to input your login, password as well as the captcha code
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to click on the login button.
- Following this method, you will be able to login on the portal.
Apply Offline Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Visit the official websiteof YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- Your home page should appear prior to your arrival.
- On the homepage, you’re required to click the login button.
- Then a new web page will be displayed before you
- You must fill in your password, username, and captcha code on this brand new page.
- Then click on the login button
- You will then have click the Download Application Form link
- The application form will be open to you in a pdf file
- Click on the download option to download this form.
- Following that, you need to take a copy of the document
- Then, you must fill this application form in order to fill in all the information required
- Then, you must include all the necessary documents
- You must now submit this application form to the appropriate department.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines
- There are certain requirements that must be adhered to by farmers to benefit from the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme there is no limit on the land held by families of land owners
- For tenants, the minimum space that the farmer has to lease, and it is as follows:
- 1 acre is allotted for sericulture, agriculture, or horticulture
- Half acre is a good size if the tenant cultivates fodder, vegetables, or flowers crops
- 0.1 an acre for beta vines
- It also lists exceptions to this scheme
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Statics
|Name of the District||Total Farmers||Number Of Families||Farmers|
Direct Links To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa 1st & 2nd Installment
|Name of the District||Direct Link|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
View Grievance Status
- To begin, visit your web siteof the YSR the portal for farmer assurance
- Home page for the site will appear prior to your arrival.
- On the home page on the homepage, you must click the link Find the status of your grievance.
- An entirely new web page should appear prior to you
- On this page, you will be required to input your Aadhaar number.
- Then you will be required to click submit
- Following this process, you will be able to view your grievance status
YSR Rythu Bharosa Helpline Number
- If you have any question about the Scheme Contact 1902
Procedure To Download Go’s
- The first step is to visit this main websiteof YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- Your home page should appear before you click.
- On the homepage, you are asked to click the download tab.
- Now , you must click on Gos
- There are a few options that will appear to you:
- Click on the choice you wish to make
- A new page will open in front of you, containing the PDF file
- Click on the download button to download it.